Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly (30595 Views)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / See photo of Gov Ortom, his Deputy Abounu Eating Akara And Akamu By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
youngreezy:
A whole chief judge dey slap human being anihaw afta she go follow dey fyt against domestic violence against women mtcheeew...women na una be una own problem mke una stop to dey call men names abeg jus cus u be deputy governor wife ooo u dey do anyhow chaii i pity al dose men wey dey tlk say if ur wife get moni pas u em go still dey respect u hmmm i laff u in corsican language
this woman looks like the type of woman that can slap her husband assuming he wasn't a governor.I know how this s.u Jezebels can be when small power enter their hand.very aggressive, overbearing and domineering

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Gordonz07(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
Am not surprised. A friend of mine told me that in Benue if a visitor visits a man with more than 1 wife its their custom to allow the visitor to sample any of the other wifes grin grin
And you believed that your mumu friend Why believe such fake news? Never in the history of Benue state has any tribe or person done such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by ajebuter(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2017
Benue state again?
lf it is not about wheel barrow empowerment or one year salary arrears..
Now deputy gomina infidelity and aide slapping?
Abeg who Benue people offend?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by crackhouse(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
Davoneskay:
see as d couple resemble pastors
I think say na only me see am. Deeper life pastors to be precise.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Shalomdee(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
Am not surprised. A friend of mine told me that in Benue if a visitor visits a man with more than 1 wife its their custom to allow the visitor to sample any of the other wifes grin grin

snrman please that is hogwas and trash, non of it is true. Please make your comments sensible and stop derailing the thread with this untrue talk that does not relate to the news.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by oluwashedy: 2:20pm On May 29, 2017
Davoneskay:
see as d couple resemble pastors
I'm telling you.... The wife looks like late Abiodun Kumuyi. Late wife of pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by youngreezy(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
dangotesmummy:
this woman looks like the type of woman that can slap her husband assuming he wasn't a governor.I know how this s.u Jezebels can be when small power enter their hand.very aggressive, overbearing and domineering
i stop to tke dem cerious wen one woman for my area carry dat tin dem dey tke pound yam scatter em husband leg jus cus she na graduate n dey wrk beta wrk get moni pass d man..d wrst part oda women dey laff d man say em no be man enuff chaii i wan cry for d man if to say na em mistakenly slap dat woman naw ewoooo u knw na.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by bejeria101(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2017
Women and not my taste! Who una taste epp?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
youngreezy:
i stop to tke dem cerious wen one woman for my area carry dat tin dem dey tke pound yam scatter em husband leg jus cus she na graduate n dey wrk beta wrk get moni pass d man..d wrst part oda women dey laff d man say em no be man enuff chaii i wan cry for d man if to say na em mistakenly slap dat woman naw ewoooo u knw na.....
na die be that.

Meanwhile see them on Sunday speaking in tongues
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by badbreathcure101: 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
emmalexabl:
After carefully scanning and scrutinizing this man..,

I can boldly say that truely., he is not her kind of man... sad
bro don't say such things, you were not there​ and you don't know either of them..

Politicians are very very erotic and they can do nonsense in the name of sex. I have seen a politician in pregnate his wife sister and also a fellow political aides daughter too.

Infat the man is still a vice chairman​ till date
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by bossrillboss: 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
na wa o,wetin duri mata go cause for naija na only God go fit solve am.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by YelloweWest: 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
It applies even time men with one wife
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
I hope the deputy governor's wife has her evidence, if not she is just joking and her actions are done in bad faith.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by babadoo(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
You can go to benue and visit any benue man and see if they will allow you sample as you said. I tell you if the husband or husbands don't cut you into pieces, you will stop believing rumours.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by nkemdi89(f): 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
Bibors:
Insecurity in high places.
Ahh could this be the reason such orderly was gunned down in Enugu?
That woman is a widow, and she had to stay one week out of her office to mourn her late orderly.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Philinho(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
That your friend should also tell u how many tribes we have in Benue, n which of d tribes is doing that n when they're doing it. Then u stop generalizing all d Benue tribes .tnx
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by ungara17: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
Bibors:
Insecurity in high places.
Ahh could this be the reason such orderly was gunned down in Enugu?
capital YES
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by chiraqDemon(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2017
All i see in the article is free money. As far as there is proof of assault omo sue her stupid ass. Sha u go still loae d case cos of connection. But sueeeee grin
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by fineboynl(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2017
a police officer calling on God. this is unbelievable.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by scarletkinq(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2017
Bunue in the new for bad reasons for how many times now?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by einsteine(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerian politicians.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by RaptorX: 2:05am On May 30, 2017
In a sane country that DG's wife would have been arrested and charged with assault and battery.
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by tyav7: 6:37am On May 30, 2017
Gordonz07:
And you believed that your mumu friend Why believe such fake news? Never in the history of Benue state has any tribe or person done such a thing.
You dey mind them
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Daboomb: 8:00am On May 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
All these ego drunk first ladies misbehaving up and down self henn.first of all it was bolanle now this one

Now I believe those men that says women cannot handle power.ordinary 1st lady,she's slapping someone.if she's now a governor or president all the women working in her office go hear am

Tufiaaa

We live in a lawless society and the Judiciary is the worst of all arms of Government.
In sane societies, the Nigerian Judicial Council (NJC) version of such societies will set up a disciplinary Panel over this Judge of a woman because the person she assaulted, was a government representative, sent to protect her, by the Government.

That she as a Judge, could descend so low and assault a Uniformed officer, based on unproven charges, that she was even trying to intimidate, coerce and finally torturing the Police officer into admitting something she claimed she did not do, is enough for her to be found unworthy of sitting on the bench of Judges.

Imagine this same woman will jail others for assault but cant jail herself and the NJC cant do the needful because that body is also full of corrupt people.

Shame on her for also bringing disgrace to the office of the Deputy Governor.

If l were to be her husband, l will simply divorce her, unless she tenders a Public apology to the Police officer.
People intoxicated with Power should not be allowed to go scot-free, on this type of arrogant misbehaviour.

Imagine what she would do, if she were to be the Deputy Governor?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Daboomb: 8:02am On May 30, 2017
RaptorX:
In a sane country that DG's wife would have been arrested and charged with assault and battery.

Seriously!
Some of these Judges think they are god and above the law.
The Police woman should press charges, something the IGP should be doing on her behalf but then, they are all crooks rolling together. undecided undecided
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 8:10am On May 30, 2017
Daboomb:

We live in a lawless society and the Judiciary is the worst of all arms of Government.
In sane societies, the Nigerian Judicial Council (NJC) version of such societies will set up a disciplinary Panel over this Judge of a woman because the person she assaulted, was a government representative, sent to protect her, by the Government.

That she as a Judge, could descend so low and assault a Uniformed officer, based on unproven charges, that she was even trying to intimidate, coerce and finally torturing the Police officer into admitting something she claimed she did not do, is enough for her to be found unworthy of sitting on the bench of Judges.

Imagine this same woman will jail others for assault but cant jail herself and the NJC cant do the needful because that body is also full of corrupt people.

Shame on her for also bringing disgrace to the office of the Deputy Governor.

If l were to be her husband, l will simply divorce her, unless she tenders a Public apology to the Police officer.
People intoxicated with Power should not be allowed to go scot-free, on this type of arrogant misbehaviour.

Imagine what she would do, if she were to be the Deputy Governor?
the husband cannot divorce or let her face the law or even allow the judicial body query her.it won't happen because it will be a notorious scandal and his political enemies will use it against him that he cannot manage his home
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by 99foxxy(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
The deputy governor's wife is so beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.