Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News (18948 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / See The Presidential Results From The Cable News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Jflex07(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
#Urhobo nationalism is on the rise and many Urhobos are getting wiser with each minute. We have set our mind to the task of bettering our condition in this nation. We demand an all Urhobo State. As the most populous ethnic group in current Delta State, we have the numbers to populate our own state. We ask for resource control for this new Urhobo State, as well as true federalism. If you can't provide us with this, then grant us our independence as the Federal Republic of Urhoboland!

Urhobo demands for equity and fair play. Although we won't tow the path of the Biafran noisemakers or Nnamdi Kanu, we will get our demands one way or another. We need an Urhobo State without Igbos or any other ethnicity.

Ihwo r'Urhobo, kpani' odetionye? WadooooO!

N.B: It should be noted that Urhobos are not part of Biafra and do not partake in Nnamdi Kanu's terrorist activities. We are peace loving Nigerians who believe in the rule of law in everything.
Lmfao
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Michel2013: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
Bede2u:
u guys will never get Urhobo republic. We Igbos and d rest of Nigeria will keep using ur oil to develop. And we shall keep degrading ur environment so dat u guys can never develop agric wise. Deal with it or join Biafra

please take the Igbos out of your we nigeria.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
Good write up,clear analysis. Thumbs up chinedu.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Michel2013: 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
#Urhobo nationalism is on the rise and many Urhobos are getting wiser with each minute. We have set our mind to the task of bettering our condition in this nation. We demand an all Urhobo State. As the most populous ethnic group in current Delta State, we have the numbers to populate our own state. We ask for resource control for this new Urhobo State, as well as true federalism. If you can't provide us with this, then grant us our independence as the Federal Republic of Urhoboland!

Urhobo demands for equity and fair play. Although we won't tow the path of the Biafran noisemakers or Nnamdi Kanu, we will get our demands one way or another. We need an Urhobo State without Igbos or any other ethnicity.

N.B: It should be noted that Urhobos are not part of Biafra and do not partake in Nnamdi Kanu's terrorist activities. We are peace loving Nigerians who believe in the rule of law in everything.

any group that wants to be free from this zoo nigeria must fight it by whatever means necessary. it is not by mouth you get a republic, it is by consistent struggles and sacrifices.u don't get your right by hiding in ur mother's hut while others are fighting for their own. everybody must carry his or her own cross no matter how little. if you want Urhobo republic or whatever republic go fight for it don't condemn the Biafrans who have shown in all the colours of rainbow they meant business when you are still chickening out and hallucinating. Igbos are brave minds they are not your mates.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:

any group that wants to be free from this zoo nigeria must fight it by whatever means necessary. it is not by mouth you get a republic, it is by consistent struggles and sacrifices.u don't get your right by hiding in ur mother's hut while others are fighting for their own. everybody must carry his or her own cross no matter how little. if you want Urhobo republic or whatever republic go fight for it don't condemn the Biafrans who shown in all the rainbow colours they meant business when you are still chickening out and hallucinating. Igbos are brave minds they are not your mates.

Your point has been noted. Sorry if it was offensive to you. There is a background to the statements I made.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Michel2013: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Your point has been noted. Sorry if it was offensive to you. There is a background to the statements I made.

is ok, i said that because it is our oil and that of niger delta that are being exploited by the zoo. while many ethnic groups in SS have joined with Igbos to fight Biafra few others are still dreaming of a freedom without fighting for it. Igbos have Oil and gas, fertile land for agriculture, population and above all high quality human resources. we can be great like singapore, japan etc. nigeria sucks!

1 Like

Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Splashme: 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
Worst govt since
independence
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Bede2u(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:

please take the Igbos out of your we nigeria.

guy relax... we are together. I just need to tell d Igbo hater d hard truth.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by nephemmy(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
let's hear word Jare..he's got no high... it has always been lows.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by vamsexy: 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Michel2013 post=56992207]

any group that wants to be free from this zoo nigeria must fight it by whatever means necessary. it is not by mouth you get a republic, it is by consistent struggles and sacrifices.u don't get your right by hiding in ur mother's hut while others are fighting for their own. everybody must carry his or her own cross no matter how little. if you want Urhobo republic or whatever republic go fight for it don't condemn the Biafrans who have shown in all the colours of rainbow they meant business when you are still chickening out and hallucinating. Igbos are brave minds they are not your mates.[/quot Baifra....is dat a name of an animal in Nigeria?...had 90perc3nts of Igbos are GAYz...if u quote me then its the truth!...I hate Igbos...I rather remain slave to fulanis n oduduwas dan to be a bigfatrats....oops biafrAuds
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by aolawale025: 4:33pm On May 29, 2017
Does this government have any "highs"? Except maybe in cluelessness, nepotism, vindictiveness.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by HeroicMeastro: 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/16-highs-lows-buharis-government-two-years

I think this analysis is fair enough for both pro and anti-govt. I still guess some psychopaths will speak ill of this analysis.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by HeroicMeastro: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
aolawale025:
Does this government have any "highs"? Except maybe in cluelessness, nepotism, vindictiveness.
Just as your comment suggest that you are a coward.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by HeroicMeastro: 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=vamsexy post=56993784][/quote] You are a world class illitrate if you still think of biafra. I have no single doubt that barbarians like you still worship Kanu; a miscreant.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
Nice article.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by salam1(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2017
Baonel:
Is the common man still hungry or not?
if u lyk give everybody 1 million everyday dose will b hungry will still be b hungry face the fact
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Ikology(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Must you invite igbos or Biafra in what ever you seek? Later you will be lamenting your uhobo is included in Biafra, but you rather not let them be. Keep fooling yourself. Uhobo state. Mtcheew
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
Ikology:

Must you invite igbos or Biafra in what ever you seek? Later you will be lamenting your uhobo is included in Biafra, but you rather not let them be. Keep fooling yourself. Uhobo state. Mtcheew

Why should Urhobo be included in Biafra in the first place? Is that not land grabbing? Did we ask for such?

And yes, we will get our Urhobo State! Whatever you wish us is what I also wish your Biafran dreams too.!
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fayded(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

who is this one??
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by Ikology(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Why should Urhobo be included in Biafra in the first place? Is that not land grabbing? Did we ask for such?

And yes, we will get our Urhobo State! Whatever you wish us is what I also wish your Biafran dreams too.!

I don't give a damn about Biafra FYI. Nobody is creating any state for now, so stop the deceit. I prefer a united restructured Nigeria. All am saying is stop inviting my people in whatever you dream of.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
fayded:

who is this one??

Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
Ikology:

I don't give a damn about Biafra FYI. Nobody is creating any state for now, so stop the deceit. I prefer a united restructured Nigeria. All am saying is stop inviting my people in whatever you dream of.

No problem. Good to know. I hope your people also stop dragging Urhobos into their plans and issues with Yorubas/Hausas!
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by juman(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
The government is big failure.

Hunger is real in nigeria.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by najoke: 7:11pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Gbam… as an Afonja I approve of the last sentence grin grin grin
Kikiki… ..land grabbing… kikikiki

1 Like

Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by jude90(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
He has nothing to show
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by obonujoker(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Urhobos would rather join Oodua than joining Biafra. Take that into your thick skull!
You may be happy that you are syphoning our oil to develop your land and region but trust me when I say that we know. We know the truth and it is this truth that shall guide us in all our dealings.

Yoruba Muslim..... grin
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Yoruba Muslim..... grin

Whatever you say man but if truly I am an Urhobo then Oghene me ka nabor ru vwe emu ro garen!

Just tell your people to leave Urhobos alone.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by obonujoker(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Ikology:

Dat guy is a Yoruba... u better leave him
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by obonujoker(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Whatever you say man but if truly I am an Urhobo then Oghene me ka nabor ru vwe emu ro garen!

Just tell your people to leave Urhobos alone.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by fratermathy(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Dat guy is a Yoruba... u better leave him

See e head like Yoruba goat. Everyone that speaks for the liberation of their ethnicity is now a Yoruba abi?

Ekpa bobo. Izighe! Better tell your deluded terrorists to leave Urhobos out of their plans.
Re: 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News by obonujoker(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

See e head like Yoruba goat. Everyone that speaks for the liberation of their ethnicity is now a Yoruba abi?

Ekpa bobo. Izighe! Better tell your deluded terrorists to leave Urhobos out of their plans.

Lol.... oti te ara e.... aanu mi shey e..... stop acting stupidly... get brain... I know Buhari failure has plummeted you to become a tribalist... buh don't worry Osibanjo will set things alrite... so koshi danu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Abdulwaheed Odusile Is New NUJ President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.