Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security (20563 Views)

Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / University Of Ibadan Students Demand Restoration Of Suspended Student's Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
and when they slashed student result they couldn't do anything
they just complained and got use to it

I admire these courageous students

fight for what you want

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by ikorodureporta: 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
Na Olayinka cause am?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by leofab(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
Shame
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by IbBarham(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
Get your facts right OP.... ID card is not for exams alone,some students are not able to apply 4 scholarship and other registration bcz they don't have valid ID card and the students paid 4 it... The last time students were given ID card was 2 sessions ago...

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Oluwafreshing(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
don't blame this one on him. it's the schools fault. every small thing you mention his name.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Oluwafreshing(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
Evaberry:
and when they slashed delsu Oleh campus student result they couldn't do anything
they just complained and got use to it

I admire these courageous students

fight for what you want
even at that, know what you're doing
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari sef ordinary university of Ibadan him no fit manage
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
omo see crowd
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
can the big babies from covenant uni do this?
Instead they take to their heels at the sight of Oyedepo.

Great UI jare.. aluta continua
what is this one saying?? Have you ever heard of electricity outage in cannanland once? Who know's if you've ever once left benin all your life self and you are busy talking sango ota?? Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Elenurazorr(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2017
mafiaso9:
First to comment, have to thank my boss and for giving me laptop to browsing nairaland
mumu

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by calberian: 4:50pm On May 29, 2017
Ill take a rain check on this
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
can the big babies from covenant uni do this?
Instead they take to their heels at the sight of Oyedepo.

Great UI jare.. aluta continua
CU has its own unique culture which everyone who attends fully understands before signing up for enrollment.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by adebayo3449(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
IbBarham:
Get your facts right OP.... ID card is not for exams alone,some students are not able to apply 4 scholarship and other registration bcz they don't have valid ID card and the students paid 4 it... The last time students were given ID card was 2 sessions ago...
2 sessions ago
Here in Nigeria.
Even some vc are corrupt than dansuki
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by fergie001: 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
UI matter tire person,running a PG Programmer,we were double-billed for ID Cards for 2 sessions,Yet ID card we no see.
Olayinka matter tire everybody.
This school used to be on top before but since this man entered,its one bad news to the other....na wah
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
omusiliyu:

So make we fry water?
Bad belle
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by mafiaso9: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
Elenurazorr:
mumu

Why you dey vex?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by EngrBello(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
LAUTECH students should hang themselves then....
#impatient fellows
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by afponline: 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
That is a welcome development. Change the change. Thumbs up to the students. That's my school.
However, if you vandalise anything, me I no dey dere o
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by afponline: 11:10pm On May 29, 2017
quite an impressive way to celebrate our morbid and horrible demonsCRAZY
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by sizzlingcold(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:
No offense to the students, but I suspect the hot plate ban is due to

1. They being potential fire hazards

2.To reduce the university's light bills.
To reduce the university's light bills.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security by sizzlingcold(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
Dopeyomi:
I comment my reserve...

The first and the best indeed
Bad belle is allowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Expelled From Unibadan For Insulting VC, To Appeal In 14 Days. / All 14 NANS Presidential Aspirants In 1 Picture / APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.