Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Aim Is Civil Disobedience Until We Get A Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Aim Is Civil Disobedience Until We Get A Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu (1650 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Aim Is Civil Disobedience Until We Get A Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu by fabre4: 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
MAZI KANU,

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, CIVIL DISORDER OR CIVIL DISTURBANCE WILL DO NO IGBO NO GOOD.

PLS RETHINK. OR YOU ARE RETURNED TO CUSTODY

IGBOS BE CAREFUL

You look more sane so I will ask you this question whats the deal with biafra does your Qur'an tell you to hold people against their will. Why does anger and hate build up in you people each time Igbo's say they want to go. Do you gain anything by them staying here?
Re: My Aim Is Civil Disobedience Until We Get A Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu by Goldman360: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Civil Disobedience in the Philosophy of Henry David Thoreau: A Critique

This work intends to correct the misconception that civil disobedience is a negative idea and give a fully balanced understanding of the concept. Civil disobedience is not a reckless revolt against the government; it is an appeal for justice...

http://www.scharticles.com/civil-disobedience-in-the-philosophy-of-henry-david-thoreau-a-critique/

(1) (2) (Reply)

‎jonathan Wasn’t Desperate For Power, But Unprepared For Leadership -saraki / It Is Shameful, See Disgraceful Message Northern Elders Gave To Atiku Before Sti / Updates About NDA Cadets That Absconded From The Academy .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.