Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) (67514 Views)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Edo girls nor go like this one
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
Stomach inspectors don come ooo

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
Adams was cute in his youth now
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by slick1(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
So Oshio baba can still do?
Just imagining how zee action in zee oza room will look like
grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
Noted, so the man is still agile at 65?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by sukkot: 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
gbaskiboy:
osho baba dey chop wetin pass am grin
osho get power and money. how the woman take pass am ? osho can buy 50 hoes with all his money every night but he chooses to be with one woman. so i ask, how she take pass am ?

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
that second pix what is that man look under her
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
does anyone have a video (link) of her talking or addressing people?
I'm curious to know how she talks
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
osho get power and money. how the woman take pass am ? osho can buy 50 hoes with all his money every night but he chooses to be with one woman. so i ask, how she take pass am ?

don't know about now. but before he married Iara he was serial womaniser.

Even Uniben female students can attest to it.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by sukkot: 3:55pm On May 29, 2017
Joavid:
does anyone have a video (link) of her talking or addressing people?

I'm curious to know how she talks
gbeborun undecided

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by sukkot: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
Joavid:

they say osho is a 5ft tall man with a 10 ft tall di-ck. thats what they say grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by alezzy13: 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
na wa oo so osho baba don reach 65??

good to know his 'kini' still dey active service cool
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by winj3: 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
fat around the belly is not the same as pregnant.
She does not plan to get pregnant in a 419 situation.
Her portuguese ex boyfriend is waitng for her after she uses Adams, some governors and senators to get enough money in Nigeria!

Only stup1d Nigerians cannot see the scam in this, she and her parents, Mr and Mrs Fortess are in it for the money!

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
Funny comments here and dere grin grin Una no go kill persin o... Congratz Osho baba n Wifey.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
If true, congrats to them
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
Osho baba abeg watch that man in the second pic. I can see the way him dey hold ur wife and dey admire the shape of her diamond bank.
I don't want to hear stories that touch o.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
What's wrong with nairaland these days?

This is never supposed to either trend or make FP...NEVER!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:36pm On May 29, 2017
Womb watchers on the prowl....

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Dyt(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
awon womb watchers

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
Really shocked
Joavid:

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
I just hope the child does not resemble Adams Oshiomole sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by osusuallstars: 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
Even if its true, oshiomole is not responsible. He cant impregnate a woman. The runs girls that used to grace occasions for big men has confirmed it. One guy from her native country is responsible. Oshiomole is only using her for ceremonial purposes, which is part of the marriage agreement
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by vantage001: 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
See wetin osho baba dey chop every night.
Money is indeed life.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
deathstroke:
LORD, ABEG MAKE THE GENE OF LARA OSHIMOLE, SUPARSS ADAM'S OWN. undecided
amen
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok congrats,remember Edo witches and wizards are very active,dnt advertise d tummy too much
just sharaaap if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by jwart(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Adams Oshiobaba has done it again.

We are expecting a cute kid like the one below
you mean hybrid kids

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by oluaseunhashy(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
baba oshomo be like
mo ti GBA penalty lo throwing grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
midehi2:
just sharaaap if you have nothing to say

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by kogistar: 5:49pm On May 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Adams Oshiobaba has done it again.

We are expecting a cute kid like the one below
i know this kid's mother was actress, what is her name?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
Adams "Muttley" Oshiomole had the misfortune of falling out of the Ugly Tree, and hitting every single branch on the way down.

It must be a truly painful and depressing experience, even for his purchased hooker wife, to be confronted by that profoundly grotesque mug every morning, but hopefully the gardener, driver and cooks have risen to the occasion by secretly mounting her and giving her a right seeing-to, whenever her geriatric husband is away from the house having his false teeth adjusted at the dental clinic.

A few lines from the old Eagles song :

A rich old man
She won't have to worry
Dress up all in lace
Go in style

But late at night
That big old house gets lonely
I guess every form of refuge
Has its price
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin Abi ooooh! fine woman, fine pikin. Make the pikin resemble her ooooh
Lol see me believing this News wink wink wink She over-eat for the parry jare. Is her Belle ya Belle
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2017
Osho baba! I hail you o!! The niggger no gree old again grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants In Pictures / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.