Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (354 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by BuariCopyPaste: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
The Archbishop of the Enugu Province, Anglican Communion, Most Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, has said that the clergy are not in support of the sit-at-home declared by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) to commemorate Biafra Remembrance Day.

Most. Rev. Chukwuma made this known at the Democracy Day celebration and second year anniversary of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in Enugu on Monday. “Before I offer the opening prayer, let me first of all state the position of the clergy on the sit-at- home declaration by IPOB and MASSOB. “We are not in support of the call.

We advise all to ignore it and go about their legitimate businesses.” Recall that the pro-Biafra groups had declared a sit-at-home order to all Ndigbo to mark the Biafra Remembrance Day billed for May 30.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/not-part-Igbos-sit-home-order-mark-biafra-day-anglican-clerics/
Re: We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ra88: 3:29pm On May 29, 2017
okay

1 Like

Re: We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Iamwrath: 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
What's the meaning of this nonsense ?
Re: We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by BuariCopyPaste: 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
Most Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma Iscariot. Your church betrayed during genocide of the Jews and you're doing it again.

You are on your own dude.

I'm an Anglican..and I will observe d sit -at home to honor our fallen brethrens
Re: We’re not part of IPOB’s sit-home order to mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Mynd44: 3:39pm On May 29, 2017

(1)

Biafra Protest: Osinbajo Will Be Held Liable For Any Death - Ohaneze / Patriotism: A Panacea For Nigeria's Democracy / Nigerian Senate Mulls Tax On Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.