Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” (37662 Views)

Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) / Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by preponey: 9:17am On May 31, 2017
Abah! when did she gave birth to you mum
wizzyenya:
I believe u dear,
my grandmother was 99 when she dis Virgin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by WiseFool2(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She was a virgin till 33 and her marriage still failed.
Epic!

3 Likes

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by manikspears: 9:26am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
A ga-aju onye grin
I've always thought this girl was a transvestite.

The person who deflowered her really tried.
A 33-year old's hymen needs a drill or concrete nail to puncture.

Her husband also tried...
Imagine waking up to that voice every morning or even hearing her moan in that voice undecided

Scary I believe embarassed
if you can do this to your fellow biafran,then ................................ angry

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by joenor(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
A ga-aju onye grin

Imagine waking up to that voice every morning or even hearing her moan in that voice undecided

You are not serious o. Do you want to sack me? I read the real story with a straight face. (I don hear the girl story tire now). Sebi I for don stop. I come read your own, na hin lafta wan kill me and I nor fit laugh am out as I dey form busy for office. be careful o
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by technicallyrich(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
And nobody gives a Bleep.i was a virgin until 3years grin
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 9:44am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
A ga-aju onye grin

LMAO you need to educate yourself about hymens. You sound silly. Hymens are not "punctured " because they are not a flat piece of membrane. Smh

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Faslite(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2017
Some girls believe their virginity will gv them happy home whereas character has it all. keeping ur virginity till 30 yrs of age is nt longer something of pride

2 Likes

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13am On May 31, 2017
trustyshoess:

LMAO you need to educate yourself about hymens. You sound silly. Hymens are not "punctured " because they are not a flat piece of membrane. Smh

Can you kindly explain the physiognomy of a hymen...
Using yours as a case study
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Vince77(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Mavrodial virginity
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Can you kindly explain the physiognomy of a hymen...
Using yours as a case study
Google is your friend dear. Kindly use your sister as a case study

2 Likes

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by NwaAmaikpe: 10:27am On May 31, 2017
trustyshoess:

Google is your friend dear. Kindly use your sister as a case study

Just looking at your lips, I think I have an idea what yours looks like..

Very thick and massively broad.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by estine17: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
Liar Mohammed
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by jfizle247(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by raymond1550(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2017
are you sure,why the bobo come run away na
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by nwonufestus(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2017
I no u r lying but just continue undecidedI no u r lying but just continue
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Lotel: 11:48am On May 31, 2017
Mrop:
pics or I won't bliv this
Ode, what do u need pics for, to see the Punna being open?. M.U.M.U...

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 11:59am On May 31, 2017
Have you found it/
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
Peeps shud just chill nah
Its very possible she kept her virginity till 33years old..its possible

And secondly marrying as a virgin does not guarantee happiness and longevity in marriage vows.
So it could be true , she was a virgin for that long .

3 Likes

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Gaco(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:

Must you rub salt on the injury?

Are you this wicked? grin

Wicked is an understatement! People have lost it!
What?! This world is callous!

Who said you can't be a Virgin at 33?

If not for marriage, I would still be a Virgin till date. It's a choice; a personal belief and decision! If people have no self-control, discipline and modesty; some people still do.
Arrrrrrgh.... I am very angry now.

Let's live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Gaco(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

People are liking and sharing this callous comment of yours #SMH

Only God can have mercy on this world. The world has lost it.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Gaco(f): 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
Gilenmiller:
Highly possible..who go wan blo d ugly babe sef

Chisos!!!

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Gaco(f): 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
femi4:
It was lack of opportunity that made her a virgin till 33. Not like she was preserving herself for her hubby. She married late

You are SICK!

No girl lacks opportunity to have sex. It was most likely a strong resolve on her part.

Fear God.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by femi4: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
Gaco:

You are SICK!

No girl lacks opportunity to have sex. It was most likely a strong resolve on her part.

Fear God.
Perhaps you are fat and ugly too.

Girls like her can go 5yrs without being asked out by any guy. I repeat, its lack of opportunity.

If its not lack of opportunity, she would have married early
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 31, 2017
femi4:
Perhaps you are fat and ugly too.
Girls like her can go 5yrs without being asked out by any guy. I repeat, its lack of opportunity.
If its not lack of opportunity, she would have married early

don't be silly. do u mean that all the girls that have opportunities to get laid are all married?? be practical. i don't get the hype about virginity and it's nothing special but your argument is invalid, even very ugly girls get laid anytime they want, only some of the guys dont want to be seen with them or they treat them like sh!t and this chick is not bad-looking, just not slim and that's it. it's almost impossible to find a nigerian girl who never had the opportunity to get laid.

2 Likes

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by praisecity(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Stable Marital Life Is Not Base On Virgity
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by DjQris(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
Moral of the whole story....."No one is PERFECT"
NB: i love CHIGUL so much kiss kiss kiss, she gives me so much joy like wawu....ogini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.