Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” (37668 Views)

Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) / Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by akevic: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Sounds like a pride but not an achievement. You should have capped it by sustaining the union sweetheart.
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by femi4: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
selflessmaya:

don't be silly. do u mean that all the girls that have opportunities to get laid are all married?? be practical. i don't get the hype about virginity and it's nothing special but your argument is invalid, even very ugly girls get laid anytime they want, only some of the guys dont want to be seen with them or they treat them like sh!t and this chick is not bad-looking, just not slim and that's it. it's almost impossible to find a nigerian girl who never had the opportunity to get laid.
See this mumu.....there are girls that ve not spoken to a guy in the last 12 months. You better stay on your lane if you ve not experience life.

Gone are the days you referred to guys as "anything in skirt". Guys are selective in bleeping this days.

She is just not sexually attractive
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Nofuckgiven: 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
Not saying virginity is not dignity! But I don't get why these women would come to social media to tell the world they are Virgins like they expect an award or something. This is a personal decision between you and your God(whichever you serve).
BTW what does it profit a woman to marry as a virgin but still end up a divorcee?? Or rather go to hell for another sin?? undecided
Abi na only fornication and adultery be sin for bible?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by kdwar: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
What?! About 30 - 40 comments on here, and none yet on how heart-achingly inspiring this video is? Instead, almost all on careless, frivolous, debasing and pointless comments?? When will Nigerian youth get sense? Haba!... well, I'll just assume you don't have data... Please watch it beginning till end and learn something...

... and all who made snide comments on her virginity (God approved dignity) till marriage? No comment...

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by victop11(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
One of her jokes I guess
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by ioreth69(f): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She was a virgin till 33 and her marriage still failed.
such is life

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by goldmine(f): 3:27am On Jun 09, 2017
My thoughts exactly. She gave an exposé on her struggles and challenges through life and how she pulled through to become successful and comments are most on the virginity part which she didn't even dwell on so much.... Sad. These celebrities are humans and most don't have it easy as we think. The spotlight on them puts them under so much pressure. Be nice, people.

kdwar:
What?! About 30 - 40 comments on here, and none yet on how heart-achingly inspiring this video is? Instead, almost all on careless, frivolous, debasing and pointless comments?? When will Nigerian youth get sense? Haba!... well, I'll just assume you don't have data... Please watch it beginning till end and learn something...

... and all who made snide comments on her virginity (God approved dignity) till marriage? No comment...
Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Evercurious(f): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2018
femi4:
Perhaps you are fat and ugly too.

Girls like her can go 5yrs without being asked out by any guy. I repeat, its lack of opportunity.

If its not lack of opportunity, she would have married early

Don't you think you re so myopic?

1 Like

Re: Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” by Evercurious(f): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2018
femi4:
See this mumu.....there are girls that ve not spoken to a guy in the last 12 months. You better stay on your lane if you ve not experience life.

Gone are the days you referred to guys as "anything in skirt". Guys are selective in bleeping this days.

She is just not sexually attractive

Very lame comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.