Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain (47155 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / LASG Chapel: Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by elohimoutreach: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
deor03:
We want Christian governor in Lagos!
We want Christian governor in Lagos!!
We want Christian governor in Lagos!!!

Have we seen the result now ?

hmmmn, food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On May 29, 2017
crackerspub:

lol please must you quote me

Am begging you, do not quote again

No wonder you are still broke, keep on checking English language mistakes and your mates are making money.

Please don't quote me again. You are stupid enough to focus on the English and not the mesage

f000l
e pain am

Enemyofprogrss 2-0 crackerspub grin grin tongue
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by ajl: 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
Jobabori:

KANU the brave that spent almost 2 years in jail while you continues with your normal daily routine without raising a finger. The idiot may likely return to Kuje and nothing will happen. The so called brave man that beg for his release and left the 3 other rebels there. A true leader will not beg for his release and abandoned the 3 fools in prison. Go and read about Nelson Mandela, a true leader who did not compromise like useless KANU.

Though your point is not related to the post, thanks for pointing this out. I was not aware of the details. We all should know most if not all of our so called leaders are fake. Look at the Niger-Delta, former militants leaders now billionaire businessmen; in the SW political godfathers and so-called leaders have accrued so much wealth to themselves and cronies. It's even worse in the North and other parts of Nigeria.

Leaders like Mandela are of different class; truth is some Nigerians do have this quality but they are not close or ever allowed near position of authority.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by elmagnifico411(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
deor03:
We want Christian governor in Lagos!
We want Christian governor in Lagos!!
We want Christian governor in Lagos!!!

Have we seen the result now ?
the fact that they attend church services doesn't make them christians( talking about Ambode and wife). No Christian would want to be forcefully recognized, Christina's are meek, gentle, low in spirit, and kind. Yeye dey smell for that woman head!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by buchilino(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Icecomrade:

This would ve made a bigger news had it been Wike of Rivers state mentioned in this news.

ON DAT, I AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Nothing gladdens my heart than a group of people boycotting or observing a solidarity of some sort against any Nigerian politician or interest. We should extend things like these to other devilish policies and programmes of the government.

Governments across board should be made to understand the people hold the aces and not flaunting a larger-than-life attitude.

Same way I can relate with the slated sit-at-home in the East.

Big Ups!!
I also salute the boldness of the group, what i call practical christians, is who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by jessedaflow: 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
wallex1983:

http://punchng.com/lasg-chapel-members-desert-church-over-sacking-of-presiding-chaplain/
God forsaken country nigeria whr the leaders can appoint and sack church leaders...as if is thesame in muslim states who born u to sack their leader
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
A fool and his brain are soon parted
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

It is in their nature to be cowards.
And the same people won't respect Nnamdi KANU the brave
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by lovetruth(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
it bkause na african priest if na anglican even d asistant no go dy there it is a total embaraxment am nt surprise ambode have been cloxing church since
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by AJJ17(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
bkool7:

it won't be news if it were Wike because this is right up his alley .
Coming from Ambode , I'm baffled
Well said Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by wadetaw202: 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

We also know that none of your cursed flatheaddd governors have ever spoken against buhari. They must be bunch of cowards too
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by jide333(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
that is what happen if you were called by men and not by GOD himself.. the same man that called you to be pastor or priest will one day remove you if you do not do as he wish. But if truly this man is called by GOD to be the leader at the chapel then just sit tight with your juice and pop corn and watch how God'll disgrace the so called bursty first lady of ambode's other room!... This ambode just shamed us all in Eko for this action if truly the order came from him.. Well for shifting the ceremony to a banquet hall i guess that means it's true!. Damn! xtains don suffer!
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
Fashola my guy, a Muslim governor whose wife is a deacones, always calm, simple in all she does.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by onyxo76(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2017
sack a man of God because he did not recognise you in the church... you are just dust and to dust shall you return.
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Hussainvictor12: 10:05pm On May 29, 2017
Fear women
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by larrymoore(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2017
wife : my husband I don't like that pastor. husband: you that Taiwo abi what is his name. wife: I don't care what they call him. husband: what do you want me to do to him. wife: hold his salary for a year husband: he will still survive on tithe wife: take his house and cars husband: he will still life in church office and members will give him lift wife: OK sack him then husband: members will react wife: who is more important? member s or me? husband: my wife ur will is my command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
I don't believe this story.
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by fowosh: 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
jaymejate:
na war o... so na pastor these christians de follow now ehn

the church don lose customers be that as they don sack their employee
not DAT....wen the members noticed d church is being influenced by political entities, aw WL a political man sack a man of God..even though d man is not in Gods line anymore, d judgment is not left for u to pronounce.......women has always been the problem from day 1
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by edupedia: 11:09pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

The more I read, the more I think you don't even want to make sense, you IPOB just want attention....suegbe
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by NicoBaba(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

u sounded just like ur name. Toxicant
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by imitor4us(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2017
Madam first lady, have you forgotten you're not fighting the man of God but the CREATOR HIMSELF? you better find means to tell your husband to reinstate the Rev. Back to his post before the mighty hands of God strike you and your house hold.

I believe the first lady is not reading her Bible if not she won't have left the church to the extent of sacking a man of God. You better beg your husband to reinstall the man of God back to his post if not you're calling on the wrath of God.
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by awoluyi(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2017
Mrs Bolanle Ambode will be Lagos state First lady for just one term. Watch out for this prophecy! How is it going to happen? By divine arrangement.
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Dindondin(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
It is in their nature to be cowards. And the same people won't respect Nnamdi KANU the brave
But you know this is not related to Yoruba Vs Igbo You just want to get attention and it's showing how unintelligent you can be
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by TeamSimple(m): 6:14am On May 30, 2017
Icecomrade:

This would ve made a bigger news had it been Wike of Rivers state mentioned in this news.

Much more bigger news if Ambode was a Muslim governor..
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Icecomrade: 6:18am On May 30, 2017
bkool7:

it won't be news if it were Wike because this is right up his alley .
Coming from Ambode , I'm baffled

Same reason u won't see anything wrong with Buhari govt.

There is more evil with these present people.

Just wondering how they are able to manipulate so many Nigerians
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by hardbody: 6:26am On May 30, 2017
They should just leave this woman and i in an enclosed space for one day, i swear she must confess that Jesus is Lord and He made ALL THINGS good.

She alone will recall the reverend gentleman with abeg
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by kolima1067(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

useless igbo thing
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Phatmyk(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2017
Mrs Ambode,be humble sit down.
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Nobody: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
the church has become more worldly than the world,smh,politicics has always been part of the church and most of this Churches help launder money for polihiefians,so dont be surprised at what is happening,this is just a simple case of he who pays the piper ,determines the tune
Re: Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain by Daboomb: 8:24am On May 30, 2017
NaijaMutant:
They have finally brought politics into the house of God.

what an effrontery from Ambode

He has just used political power to usurp spiritual authority.

Let's see how he settles this with God.

You see how a man who is supposed to rule over 25Million people, cannot even rule over his wife?
From wife of Benue State Deputy Governor slapping her Police orderly, to Ambode's wife sacking the High Priest of a Chapel?

Why is it that it is always the "women" of elevated men that cause their downfall?

Lagosians must NEVER forget this insult.
Ambode MUST get his payback at the next election

if Tinubu like, let him bribe everyone in Lagos with brand new car, Ambode will go down for this.... unless he rescinds his decision and calls his wife to order.

Lagos does not need 'weak' Governors who are controlled by their wife.
And those shameless members of the Governing Council........ Boot lickers that have sold their common sense/ conscience for what they get from the Governor.
Awon weyrey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.