Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion (889 Views)

Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / A Corp Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Collapses During Social Activity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
Kogi Asaya camp was to commmence on the 23rd, so i travelled from Portharcourt to Kogi asaya camp on the 22nd in other to commence registration early. I and some prospective corps member in the same bus got to kogi camp by 5:30pm, we got to the admin block and registered our names and we were assigned a bed and hostel. After unpacking my stuff, i took a stroll to mami market with my friend to take dinner on walking out on the path way few yards away from the male hostel, i felt a sharp sting on my side foot, it was different from any sting, i had to hold my leg and shouted that i was biten by something, the guys over there and my friend looked around and saw the scorpion, it was killed instantly. I was adviced to go to the medical unit were i was given an a two dosage of antidotes.
The next morning i felt an allergies on my face. My face was so hot like i applied hot pepper, i couldn't sleep for three days.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
I had to pour cold water on my face always, i got better on the fourth day. I ThankGod that am alive to tell the story. Thanks to the muslim corps doctor and other that attended to me. I REP PLATOON 8. The difficulties we are facing currently in kogi asaya camp is less toilet facilities for male corps member and adequate water supply.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion by psucc(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
Bros be careful and follow simple rules in order to succeed and stay alive.

The pair of white canvas and boot are not meant for fun. Use them. The middle belt is a known home poisonous animals.

Thank God you're alive.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
psucc:
Bros be careful and follow simple rules in order to succeed and stay alive.

The pair of white canvas and boot are not meant for fun. Use them. The middle belt is a known home poisonous animals.

Thank God you're alive.
Yeah, thanks but then we were yet to be given the foot wears.

(1) (Reply)

Four Days To POP / Why NYSC Should Not Postpone January 2021 Orientation Course / NYSC I Can Help You Develop That Business Plan Or Business Proposal With A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.