Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here (711 Views)

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here by jujunaty(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here by Henrique99: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2019
I'll be leaving from onitsha..can you drop any WhatsApp link for Kogi Corp members?
Re: Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2019
It's an amazing state tho
Re: Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Corpers we

INFORMATION ABOUT MECICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE AND REPORT.

*What is medical report?*

*Ans:* _Medical report is a report that is duly signed & stamped by a registered doctor (from a government hospital) that specifies the state of your health._*

*How does it work in redeploying me to my preferred state?*

*Ans:* _The medical report tells that you need to see your doctor for regular checkup and medication due to the state of your health_

*How can I use it for redeployment?*

*Ans:* _A redeployment form will be out 2weeks after you resume camp. You are to get it from your platoon officer, fill and attached a hand written application letter by you together with the medical report_

*How about the certificate of fitness?*

*Ans:*_The fitness certificate is a document that certifies you to be fit for the 21days in camp. Without the fitness certificate you can't do your camp registration_

*How do I get the medical report and the fitness certificate?*

*Ans:* Visit any government hospital or call *on 08146149767*

_We run redeployment report from the following states: FCT Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akwa ibom,Oyo, Ogun, Anambra, Kano, Kaduna Osun State... etc_

*NB:*

You are to present the following during registration at the camp:

1. School ID card

2. 1st Degree Certificate or Statement of result

3. Green card

4. Callup Letter

5. Medical fitness certificate

Both original and photocopy (5copies maximum) and 8 passport photography of white or red background

Thanks.

_Journey mercy and God bless you all. Amen._

*_click on the link below to message me_*

https:///send?phone=2348146149767&text=I'm%20interested
Re: Corpers Shuttling From Port Harcourt To Kogi Asaya Orientation Camp, gather here by jujunaty(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Henrique99:
I'll be leaving from onitsha..can you drop any WhatsApp link for Kogi Corp members?
none for now, im just searching for someone in PH to do the trip with.

(1) (Reply)

33,000 :Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. / Can I Use My Degree Certificate For Registration At The Nysc Orientation Camp ? / A Thread For Adamawa NYSC Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.