Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

CARS FROM COTONOU - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CARS FROM COTONOU (27568 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2010
A happy and fruitful day in View.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your desired vehicle from Cotonou.
You wont only save money to you will be buying the very best on sale.

Happy Buying experience is what i promise and would continually keep dishing out.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
Another day is almost drawing to an end and i am sure the night that would fall would meet us in good health.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your desired vehicle from Cotonou.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
A tiring day but fruitful.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your desire vehicle from cotonou.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2010
Its another another day and the end of another week and my prayer is that you end it all on a sweet note.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get that car from Cotonou.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2010
Happy Weekend all.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
NEED YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM COTONOU?
Look no further,call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com or come to my point of contact below

4,Olushola street
Agbelekale.
Abule-Egba
Lagos.

I am sure of my self and very much take pride doing what i enjoying doing.
Call today.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by okenwa26: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hello Femi,

I have followed your thread and I have a feeling you are genuine. I want to know the cost of getting Audi A2, manual transmission to be delivered at Enugu. What are your payment terms? I will also appreciate some pictures if available. Thanks

NB
Also inbox me the tips you gave about custom duty papers to cekpunobi@yahoo.com.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
Okenwa,
I will look into the pricing of the desired vehicle and get back to you by tuesday because Monday is a national day in Cotonou.
Thanks for apreciating what I do.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
grin
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get what you desire.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
smiley
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by olug4cer: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2010
@femmy u have been really prominent in this forum

Please can u address the questions below

-is is possible we go down to Contonu together and i select the car of my choice

-following the option above what is the price of Honda 2005 in naira.please use the current rate .please note this price should not include duties and charges

-money to pay for custom duties

-ur own charges in the trip

-any other charges please include

Please include both naira and cfa in calculation above in this manner i.e N20(, cfa)  N20(its equivalent in cfa )
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2010
Good morning sir,
Yes you are very welcome to go with me to Cotonou and that is definitely the best way of getting the very best deal from Cotonou.
You requested for the Cfa quote for the desired 05 accord but would want to let you know that their is no fix buying amount for the said car and as such any quoted pricing might end up becoming invalid.
My advice sir,take a visit with me and when we find a good possible buy,we would negotiate a good deal.have it cleared for 650k Cfa.
My fee payable only after a purchase is made is N40k.
Feel free to make more inquiry as I promise to remain an open book regarding your enquiry.
Happy weekend.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by olug4cer: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2010
Thks Femi,

while i agree with u that prices will fluctuate.there is need to have an estimate .pls tell me the estimate.

how much is 650k cfa in naira?

someone told me cars are cheaper at seme copared to cotonu.how true is this fact?

can i have a list of people that u have purchase car for in this forum??
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2010
Thanks again for writing.N180k + N15k is what would take to clear from Cotonou and the other for other a must sundary payments.
A budget of N1.8m would be advisable to be set aside for d purchase and delivery.
As regarding other forumites I have had dealings with I would not mention except they do the hand raising themselves.
What I can definitely assure is a satisfactory and pronto delivery.
The address to my point of contact is ever stated on my threads and I wouldn't do that if I was not sure of what I do.
Happy weekend and very much expectant of your response.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
Note that the quoted budget of N1.8m is what it would cost to have an 05 EOD delivered to your lagos abode without genuine duty paperwork and a budget of N2m is what you would nee to have it delivered with genuine duty paperworks.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
Everyday is a gift,Cherish it.

To get your next vehicle from Cotonou,call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more info and concern.
Happy Weekend all.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by olug4cer: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2010
You wrote that "Note that the quoted budget of N1.8m is what it would cost to have an 05 EOD delivered to your lagos abode without genuine duty paperwork and a budget of N2m is what you would nee to have it delivered with genuine duty paperworks"

"Thanks again for writing.N180k + N15k is what would take to clear from Cotonou and the other for other a must sundry payments.
A budget of N1.8m would be advisable to be set aside for d purchase and delivery"

===============================================================================
.N180k + N15k = what would take to clear from Cotonou and the other for other a must sundry payments.what is this sundary payment

N1.8m=what it would cost to have an 05 EOD delivered to your lagos abode without genuine duty paperwork. and 2m with genuine paper works, In eseence genuine paper work is 200k.

From your response it means we have clearing cost,sundary payments,genuine paper works,actual cost of car,your own charges .Please can you break down for all NL to have a clear understanding in Naira at todays CFA RATE .

clearing cost()=

sundary payments()=

genuine paper works()=

Actual cost of car()=

charges ()=

Total=

The open and close brackets are meant for you to give an explanation to each item to avoid unnecessary assumption.

Note :I like making things open as this forum is for everybody to see and contribute.
If your response is favorable .I might make an anonymous visit to your office and we close this deal. smiley

NL:This guy looks clean .Please share your opinion (the good,the bad and the ugly about him)
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
[b]Good evening sir,
When you buy a vehicle in Cotonou you have to pay a compulsory clearing fee that would run into about N180K for an 05 Accord and the other 'sundry payment' is equally a must pay and this cover certain papers that has to be paid for,battery and security.
You will need about N300K to have genuine duty paid and genuine custom documentation procured and i would gladly take you to the Custom office at the Idi-Iroko point of entry to view the chat used for calculating what duty payment would be.
Actual cost of buying the car is not fixed and basing our calculation on the ever unreliable assumption is not the best of idea and to solve this that i term as a no problem i would frankly advice you set aside a date to visit Cotonou with me and view the many buy options available to you and your delivery options is payment of the Duty and Non payment.
My fee for Job done stands at N40k.
Note - It is a different situation if you ask me to give you a quote on what it would take to Land a certain vehicle to your desired Abode and a different thing asking me to give a buying rate for what we are yet to see and the option of pre-buy visit seems to be a most wise way of solving this.
Feel free to make any more inquiry and i would gladly answer as frankly and as sincere as possible.
I remain your ever practical and realistic means for the procurement of your next vehicle from Cotonou.
Happy rest of the evening.
[/b]
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by olug4cer: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
Well Done Sir,

Am impressed with your reply so we might get talking very soon.

I have been able to highlight the
clearing cost()=N180K

sundry payments()=15K

genuine paper works()=300K

Actual cost of car()=STILL MISSING

charges ()=40K

Sub-Total=535K

You have done very well.But i still believe u definitively will have an idea of the actual amount just estimation will be okay .This is what you do everyday .

Also share your input in buying from Seme .What is your opinion about buying in seme ?

Are you referring to full option accord because I am aware there are different options (Grade A,B,C )

I will be glad if i can get your sincere input this night.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2010
Good morning sir,yes there exist variegated versions of the desired buy and what it would cost to get your desired buy is purely dependent on your desire pick.but I think N1.450m - N1.6m max would make it.Yes I used the slightly ambigous 'i think' because that is the only phrase that can be used in this must get pricing scenario.Smile.
There exist no auto market or parcs at seme and whoever told you that a buy can be made there is wrong or you must have made a wrong deduction.
Seme is simply the point of entry into Nigeria just like the hitherto Existing Berger toll gate was the point of entry into Lagos.
Kindly feel free to make any more inquiry.
Expectant.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2010
Today is the FIRST day of a new month,its the FIRST Sunday of the month,our Falconet would be vying for the FIRST position at the under 20s world cup in Germany and today the FIRST is even more unique because it would be the start of greater and sweeter manifestation of these pleasant God's plan for our lifes.
I claim a tripple blessing of the joy attached to this day and month.
Happy Sunday and lets all pray victory for our darling Falconet.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
;d
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2010
Happy new working week.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to procure your desired vehicle from Cotonou.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2010
What feature do you need in a car?The answer is there at the Cotonou Auto Mart.

CALL 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your desired car from Cotonou and delivered to your desired Location within 3 days.
Call today and you do be glad you did.
Happy fruitful new week.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
i believe in what i do and d what i believe in.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get that desired vehicle from Cotonou.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2010
A great day in view.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your desired car from Cotonou and you do be glad you did.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
I believe in what i do and do what i believe in.
Dishing out the very best of service is what i believe in and that is exactly what i do.
Look no further when you desire to buy your next vehicle from Cotonou,YES I SAID VEHICLE,because we do not only get you cars and SUV s we also help you get buses,trailers and even Boats. grin
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more info and concern and again we can also be reached at my point of contact at the address below.

4 ,Olushola street
Agbelekale
Abule-Egba
Lagos

Happy buyers is what i continually breed so join that team.
Ciao
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
Cotonou buy does not just save you money but you have very many buy options to pick from.

Make the wise choice of making your next buy from Cotonou.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yaoo.com and you do have very more reasons to make more referrers.

Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
Bringing Cotonou to you is what i know best.
Call today.

Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
Best Buy Options.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2010
Best buy.
Re: CARS FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2010
Buying a vehicle?then buying from Cotonou would save you money and you will also be buying the best the market has got on display.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to get your best buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) / Buy Ur Cars From Cotonou At An Affordable Price.07034481325.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.