Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. (1395 Views)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
For those aspirants that need help on gaining admission, you can drop your questions here.

We wish you all luck as you seek to gain entry into the greatest citadel of learning.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by waunieducation: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
WAUniEductation is an Educational and Academic counseling Agency providing professional support to prospective admission seekers within Nigeria and West African countries with a guaranteed service delivery.

We have collaborated prestigious and internationally accredited Universities in Ghana, Republic of Benin, Ivory Coast etc to help suitably qualified students gain university admission with ease. This opportunity is also available for HND Holders who desire a top degree in 8 months and future Postgraduate students.

COURSE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SEEKERS ARE:

Economics, Accountancy, Business administration, Risk management, Marketing , Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Banking/insurance, International relations, Human resources management, Project and quality management, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information technology, Mass communication, Advertising & publicity management, Tourism & hotel management, Transport & logistics management, Journalism. Pharmacy, Nursing, Human Nutrition, Human Biology

COURSES AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS:
Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting , Computer science, Business information systems, Software engineering, Network engineering, Computer security administration, Business intelligence systems,Quality control Management, MBA in various management areas

For those concerned about the Accrediatation of these Universities by the Nigerian government. Kindly read below.

• Universities are Approved by the Nigerian federal ministry of education and NUC for NYSC. NYSC is guaranteed on graduation as graduands list are forwarded directly to the NYSC for deployment.
• Universities in French-speaking countries like Republic of Benin are approved by cames, an accreditation body for universities in francophone Africa and Madagascar.
• Only five (5) credits needed which must include Maths and English at not more than two sittings.
• No jamb required for Nigerian Students. No aptitude tests, just your WAEC, NECO, OND,HND etc
• Medium of Intruction is 100% in English.
• No strikes whatsoever. Completion of programme in record time.
• Degree completion in only 3 years.
• OND direct entry completion in 2 years.
• Top-up HND to BSC in only 12 months(One Year).
• Complete masters in only 12 months(One Year).
• Flexible learning mode available.
• Conducive and comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.
• Very affordable tuition and accommodation.
• Fees can be paid in Naira. No forex (dollar/pounds/euro etc) dichotomy.
• No study/student visa required.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurry Now and take the bold step to brighter futur

Call Our Ghana Lines: +233549554527, +233276131258 OR E-mail Us: waunieducation@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+233276131258 (Enquiries only)
Instagram:@wa_unieducation
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
legislatively:
For those aspirants that need help on gaining admission, you can drop your questions here.

We wish you all luck as you seek to gain entry into the greatest greeters of learning.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro please i need ur digit or try and reach me @ 07420
can't we solve your problem here?
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
legislatively:
can't we solve your problem here?
Sir! I got 217 in jamb and i didn't choose Umudike in my jamb. I'm trying to go and buy change of school form, the problem is that I don't know if I'll be admitted.

I'm from abia state and i want to study accounting! what are my chances? I had 4b,4c and 1A in my o'level!

Sir! Please could you please remove my number from your post? thanks
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Sir! I got 217 in jamb and i didn't choose Umudike in my jamb. I'm trying to go and buy change of school form, the problem is that I don't know if I'll be admitted.

I'm from abia state and i want to study accounting! what are my chances? I had 4b,4c and 1A in my o'level!

Sir! Please could you please remove my number from your post? thanks
you have a good chance but you will have to score well in the university aptitude test.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
legislatively:
you have a good chance but you will have to score well in the university aptitude test.
sir I thought there was no more post utme
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
NNAMDIII:
sir I thought there was no more post utme
the university Will still conduct a test
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
legislatively:
the university Will still conduct a test
ok sir! Please is it the subject I wrote in utme that I'll still do? How many questions sir? where can I get past questions? I stay in Lagos!
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
NNAMDIII:
ok sir! Please is it the subject I wrote in utme that I'll still do? How many questions sir? where can I get past questions? I stay in Lagos!
its going to be more of a biodata and little current affairs.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
legislatively:
will i do the exam in the school? And do they repeat questions? Thanks for replying me sir!
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by DonBobes(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2017
legislatively:

See a scam that posted dat he is a cadet now asking for JAMB questions u see now that this guy is a scam
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by swiz123(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2017
I scored 238 business administration.i choosed umudike as my first choice.what are my chances op
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
DonBobes:

See a scam that posted dat he is a cadet now asking for JAMB questions u see now that this guy is a scam
who are you referring to sir?
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by DonBobes(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
legislatively:
who are you referring to sir?

The confused guy asking for UTME related issues. He claims to be a cadet & asking about JAMB again. He stole a cadet's picture to use on NAIRALAND. A cadet can not put his fellow in trouble like he did. Na paka scam him b.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by NNAMDIII(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
DonBobes:

The confused guy asking for UTME related issues. He claims to be a cadet & asking about JAMB again. He uses stole a cadets picture to use on NAIRALAND. A cadet can not put his fellow in trouble like he did. Na paka scam him b.
Please when did I claim to be cadet?? I can see that you don't have work! please can you show me a screenshot of when i claimed to be a cadet?? Try this again and you'll be banned!
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2017
legislatively:
good morning sir. My bro had 263 JAMB, Five c6 at o level. Electrical engineering in MOUAU. Ang chances?
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
good morning sir. My bro had 263 JAMB, Five c6 at o level. Electrical engineering in MOUAU. Ang chances?
there's a chance but I must let you know that electrical engineering is very competitive.

He should be able to get a spot with prayers.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by swiz123(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
in mouau,weac doesn't count.just score fairly high in post utme and you are good to go.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
legislatively:
there's a chance but I must let you know that electrical engineering is very competitive.

He should be able to get a spot with prayers.
thanks. Also an indigene of abia state?

Sorry to deviate, do you know if standard of education there is good? No partying and No cultism?
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
thanks. Also an indigene of abia state?

Sorry to deviate, do you know if standard of education there is good? No partying and No cultism?
the standard of education is good by Nigerian standard, partying and cultism occurs like any other public Nigerian university but it's not a norm in Mouau.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by Avast(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2017
What about DE students, any info? And do they accept second choice in the case of DE students. What are the requirements we need to submit for admission? Thank you.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture 2017 Jambite Helpdesk. by legislatively: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Avast:
What about DE students, any info? And do they accept second choice in the case of DE students. What are the requirements we need to submit for admission? Thank you.
don't really know about direct entry but I will get the info across to you ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

How To Read For Many Hours With Full Concentration / Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee / [JUST NOW] UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 Is Out | Cut-off Mark [180]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.