Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] (1457 Views)

How Igbo Billionaire Is Educating Children In His Communities (video) / UNILAG Ranked 3rd Most Productive School In Africa In Educating Entrepreneurs / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm hurt to see there are too many nice guys who get used and dumped by women. With pains in my heart, I will be giving out the entire Mr. Friendzone book for free to 100 men. The free period will stop by 8 AM tommorow .

The book costs 14k, but was later reduced to 7k to enable everyone get it. Luckily, I will be giving it out for free. All men, be you a relationship pro or not, deserve to read it. You'll learn a lot.

The password will be sent to the first 3 people who request for it. Those people will help send it to the rest. If you know you will help send to others, then request for the password after you've downloaded it. The free period will last for 24 hours. It will stop by 8 AM tomorrow.

Here is the download link https://wetclef.com/topic582.html

Modified: To make life easier for those who downloaded the book, the password is manymen.men

Please, sending a copy of the book to anyone is considered fraudulent. Don't do it — it's just for you, only.

It's a new day and it's 8 AM. The free period is over. If you missed it, we sincerely apologize. You can always purchase a copy.

Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by TOSIN116: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guy, your matter don tire me ooo... :-(
Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by engrsyer(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmm okay na. Since when u become a counselor?
Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by Hahjascho(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by Peak11(m): 4:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Jeffjustice222@gmail.com password needed
Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by Femorama: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2018
femorama@yahoo.com
Password
Re: MEN ONLY: Educating Men on How to Get a Wife / a Girlfriend — Must Read [Pic] by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Modified: To make life easier for those who downloaded the book, the password is manymen.men

Please, sending a copy of the book to anyone is considered fraudulent. Don't do it — it's just for you, only.

It's a new day and it's 8 AM. The free period is over. If you missed it, we sincerely apologize. You can always purchase a copy.

(1) (Reply)

UTME Forms Can Now Be Upgraded To Direct Entry - JAMB / You Will Be Admitted To Polac (NPA) If You Know This. / Drone Pictures Of University Of Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.