Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) (2392 Views)

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by jonhemma11: 7:28pm On May 29, 2017
While some ladies are out there complaining of recession,a Nigerian lady,Precious Olayide,who studied at Achievers University Owo,Ondo state makes her money by producing bags,sandals,slippers and more.What a talent!Check out some of her products below

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-precious-olayide-makes.html

2 Likes

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by jonhemma11: 7:28pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by jonhemma11: 7:28pm On May 29, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by OAUTemitayo: 7:30pm On May 29, 2017
My own slay Queen. The real pepper dem gang of any reasonable guy
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by Swiftlee(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
Slay queens coman see something, infact coman see your mate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by PapaNnamdi: 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
I will advice her if she is reading this to stop posting pictures of designer products she makes,

Make dem on low key, post pictures of nameless brands or ur own products

6 Likes

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by 6pax: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
expectn psqure ivgrin
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by 6pax: 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
expectn psqure ivgrin
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
making gucci
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
awww...
I love her!!!

1 Like

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by maryjan8(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
Good job girl
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
whosai! they prefer to follow Chief olokodana, Alhaji Baba mai sule, Dr Okolo go TILL DAY BREAK.Awon omo ina
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
Eiyaa.
I will buy one dozen just to encourage her..

Yes I am that romantic.
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
abeg all dis slayqueen what r d slaying
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
kudos
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by mazimee(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
I'm easily swept off my fit by hardworking women, especially creative ones like this bebe.

I just can't help but admire her sense of creativity.
My younger sis does something like this too.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
Good
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by ramdris(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2017
Wao!

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by hysteriabox(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
Not too clinical but...its ok... for a start

1 Like

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by igwebuike01: 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
she needs a workshop
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
God bless the work of your hand Sister.
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by DieBuhari: 11:25pm On May 29, 2017
If she was Igbo, Yoruba Muslims will gather here to shout fake products because of the Gucci design.
As a detribalised Biafran, I won't engage in that.
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2017
God bless her
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Eiyaa.
I will buy one dozen just to encourage her..

Yes I am that romantic.
BiafraBushBoy:
awww...

I love her!!!

Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by JhimmyThall(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2017
A friend of mine on fb posted her works.. And i was intrigued by her dexterity. Where some are spending hours in front of the mirror applying Make ups forming Slay Queen just to get cheap like on social media that won't add anything to their life. Here is one working hard and making productive use of her time to be independent. I respect her for that. Those designs are so cool. God bless her hustle.
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
If she was Igbo, Yoruba Muslims will gather here to shout fake products because of the Gucci design.
As a detribalised Biafran, I won't engage in that.
will I be wrong if I call u a tribalistic fool?
Re: See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) by Michellla(f): 12:16am On May 30, 2017
Wow i would love to learn this

(1) (Reply)

Newly Inaugurated Biafra Security Service On Parade In Aambra State / Forgotten Facts : Nigeria’s Ballistic Missile Program. Part II. / Victory For PDP In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.