Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh (623 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh by kantin: 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (rtd) says he is yet to visit his hometown, Vimtim, in Mubi North Local Government of Adamawa because he does not have a house to stay. Badeh said this on Monday in Yola in his goodwill message at a Public Forum organized by Adamawa Government to mark this year’s Democracy Day.

Badeh, who lauded the transformation recorded in Yola town by the Bindow administration, said that he was unable to go to Mubi to see the much talked about transformation there because he has no where to stay.

Badeh said that his house in Mubi had been destroyed by insurgents.

“I was not even able to go to Mubi because I have nowhere to stay; everything I have has been destroyed”, Badeh said.

While commending governor Bindow for his achievements in transforming the state within the past two years, Badeh criticized Adamawa leaders for not doing much for the state.

He observed that Adamawa leaders were most of the time engaged in power tussle instead of working for the state.

“Adamawa state from independence has produced people that would have made the state better than Lagos but it is like we (leaders) have never liked ourselves.”

Badeh also lauded former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, who he said had distinguished himself in bringing development to the state in terms of establishing companies and generating employment

Mubi was taken over by insurgents in October 2014 before it was later recaptured by the military
Re: Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
this thief still dey talk
Re: Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh by edo3(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
this thief still dey talk
I dey tell u.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2017
It is a shame this man is talking when his own home town was taken over by insurgents when he was in such a high position.

He clearly was looting for his own stomach that's y he forgot to help his own kinsmen.
Shame on him from now till infinity
Re: Why I Am Yet To Visit My Hometown After Boko Haram– Alex Badeh by EazyMoh(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
How could you? When you were busy building N1bn shopping mall in FCT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts / Ladoke Akintola And Ahmadu Bello's Hate Campaign Against The Igbos / I’ll Take Presidential Powers Out Of Buhari’s Hand As Next President – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.