Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts (618 Views)

President Buhari Remains Father Of All – Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts by kezenco: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2017
SOUTH-EAST/IGBO YOUTH AVENGERS
STATEMENT/RESPONSE FROM THE NETWORK OF IGBO YOUTH GROUPS AFTER ITS EMERGENCY MEETING HELD IN OWERRI, THE IMO STATE CAPITAL THIS DAY, WEDNESDAY 7TH JUNE, 2017.

Dear Fellow Youths of Arewa extraction,

1. We have observed, read and noted the contents of an online trending ultimatum allegedly issued by a group of Arewa youths on the Igbos to leave the North on or before October 1st, 2017.

2. We have also observed all threats and allegations on how the Igbos are the causes of all crimes and problems in the country.
3. We have accepted to accept all charges in good fate since you have finally agreed with us that this marriage is no longer working,therefore the need for divorce.

OUR POSITION:
1. Our position has been the same which you equally shared; and that are
i "that this forced marriage of 1914 is no longer working.
ii. That there is need for each section of the country which desires to go its separate way to be allowed to go.
iii. That the Igbos should be allowed to go their separate way.
iv. That all National and International contacts necessary for the enforcement of processes desirable for the demarcation of the country should get involved and do so peacefully.

OUR OBSERVATION:
1. Two sets of statements from your joint Youth organizations have so far been trending with one giving our people TWO WEEKS and another THREE MONTHS. Both are unsigned.
2. Your interest in your threat is geared towards the often occupation of Igbo properties in your territories.
3. We have always monitored the different armless groups in Biafra land that have been at the forefront of the legitimate agitation for Biafra. None of them has been violent in their approach and activities. This is because it is the resolve of the Igbos to go about their legitimate demands without shedding blood.
4. Your ultimatum is an invitation to shedding blood as it does seem you have also forgotten so fast that your people do not just reside in Biafra land but also have major stakes of the Nigerian oil properties in Biafra land.
5. You have also forgotten that should Biafra shots down its territories against all trucks and trailers owned by your people coming into Biafra land, both nations will share an equal losses.
6. We equally observed that you are still wallowing in bravery of the seeming "victory" over our forefathers in the Civil war of 1967-70 without pausing to think that that war was sustained by Igbos without arms for three years since about 50 years ago.
7. While we are still determined to get our freedom without blood shedding, we will however return kiss with kiss and gloves with gloves where necessary in the pursuit of our freedom.
8. We the Igbos youths who have been subjected in the past 50 years as slaves in a land that is supposed to be collectively ours have come to the full realisation that it is better to die struggling for freedom than to die slaves.
While finally we shall continue to watch and monitor developments as they unfold, note that our people in your territories are also Ndigbo with Igbo bloods in them.
We leave you with these for now.

Signed:
Gen. Eze Ndili (Volunteer Force)
Gen. Lugard Izonbe (Rambo Squad)
Commander Onyeiro Opuruiche (ND-AV Pipelines Squad)
For: SOUTH-EAST/IGBO YOUTH AVENGERS.

-----------------

Every clan has an okoro..
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts by tollytexy(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
I'll miss my ikechukwu friend wey I dey buy fake belt and discs from for go slow grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts by starpon1: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
believe me if the Notherner's start war its not going to begin here in southeast, cos I trust my fearless Igbo man ever ready to defend their self any were they are. the Hausa's will be amazed the way things will go this time this is 2017 and not 1967.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts by kwen1: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Things Can Never Be The Same Again In Nigeria..

#ADVICE

Attack the problem not the person.Start with a compliment rather than blame.

Communicate your feelings assertively,Not Aggressively.Express them without blaming.Focus on the issue,Not your position about the issue.

Accept and respect that individual opinions may differ,don't try to force compliance or work to develop common agreement.

Do not review the situation as a competition where one has to win and one has to lose rather work towards a solution where both parties can have some of their needs met.

Focus on areas of common interest and agreement,instead of areas of disagreent and opposition.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Igbo Youth Avengers Reacts by Princesaha: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
I will continue to shout and beg other tribes to be neutral here. I will love to see Hausa/Fulani alone fight Igbos without the support of other ethnic minorities especially the Middle-belt and the Yorubas and let's see how it is going to end.

(1) (Reply)

AkwaIbom 600 thousand tons flower mill: commence production next year / Continuation On October 1st / I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.