Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy (37124 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by promofleetmc: 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
Police can't effect any arrest without a petition .MMM is not dead as people think.It might die but don't expect it that early.People's 2016 Mavro(Money)Is been paid in % of what u PH in 2017.I was skeptical but had to PH when I know I have some money hung in d system .Behold my money is been paid though in bits but the 2017 payment is faster.I think MMM is healthy.Besides,one thing most kill a man.If u don't believe in it,don't do it.The poorest people on earth are poor that are afraid to take risks.Most of them die doubting.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
Shame on these theifs. May they never go unpunished.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Britishcoins(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
frisky2good:
I know some people will still put their money there.

My mavro is showing green right now, I will cash out tomorrow, mmm fan Hill Top minna

4 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
cashkid:

Go pay #10k....ready let me know
chat me on Whatsapp
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by GavelSlam: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
otil1:
MUM is dead!

Dead and died piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Please check again.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by abels(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2017
Bastards
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by frisky2good(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
Congrats. grin

Britishcoins:

My mavro is showing green right now, I will cash out tomorrow, mmm fan Hill Top minna
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by iamaibeekay: 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
I need clarifications please.

I don't know how this MMM thing works,but i have read a lot of complaints of people losing plenty of money to what is termed a scam.

If a scam happens,That means a crime has been committed. So,in respect to this MMM. Who should be held liable?the guys in these pictures?

If yes. I will like the Police to start the arrest with the guy in the third picture that has a shiny gorimapa head.

Something tells me he ate the most money.

MMM is not scam. its only a ponzi scheme, you might gain or lose

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by cashkid: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
desquad:
chat me on Whatsapp 07065290109

Okay
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by AJCs(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
These people and other useless MMM guiders elsewhere should be arrested because they are trying to put masses hard earned money into jeopardy.
I can tell you that virtually all of them are illiterate or perhaps don't have any knowledge about economics and accounting. Hw can an educated fellow invest his money into a so called useless community help that doesn't have any underlying economic activities? This is pure and absolute scammed trying to infiltrate into nation's shambling economy for the second time.
Let this list of illiterate MMM guiders come and tell the whole Nigerians and govt what actually they are investing people on since there is a 30% return on every invested fund. Let them come and prove to Nigeria govt and her citizenry mathematically how the money will be turned without having some investors' funds lost into thin air. Also, where's MMM contacts, Biz registration no, certificate of incorporation. Failure to prove this, not to talk of proving satisfactorily, these people should be arrested for impending chaos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by kkboy(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing is as sweet as spending other people's money
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by kenx1(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerians r the greatest maga on earth not those oyibo hahahahha
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by akanbiaa(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
I need clarifications please.

I don't know how this MMM thing works,but i have read a lot of complaints of people losing plenty of money to what is termed a scam.

If a scam happens,That means a crime has been committed. So,in respect to this MMM. Who should be held liable?the guys in these pictures?

If yes. I will like the Police to start the arrest with the guy in the third picture that has a shiny gorimapa head.

Something tells me he ate the most money.
;DVery funny, well the problem with MMM is too many mouths to feed in the form of Guiders and the freezing of 2016 mavros , how do they expect people to Provide help when the process of getting part of 2016 mavros is dubious and always changing unlike GHWX where you provide help and you get a fixed percent of your previous outstanding balance and still get the normal growth after 30 days and they have more stricter rules and no guiders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by shumuel(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
MMM is back, to loot more Nigerians, kikiki Lol grin

The meaning of Nigerian in the Dictionary should mean ''Looting'' and its synonymous should be ''Acting'' wink grin

Happy Democracy day to all Nigerians(Looters tongue)
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
SARS should arrest this scammers
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by pastorcyrus(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
Do I really care!!!

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by richinvestor: 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
Long live MMM..... I start MMM with 40k last year and also invest $80 btc den...but I thank God have become a millionaire at my early 20's with d help of MMM and ghw....if u like keep saying its a scam, I have make my own on MMM....and I will do it to d last day... Long live MMM..... Many people will die poor. #be wise

7 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by femo122: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
Money making machine

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by antontech(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
MMM policy na favours participants more than guiders. I don't like this publicity. Lets be doing our thing silently. My 2016 mavro remain 8k to complete from 120k. Stop all this unnecessary publicity again

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by antontech(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
richinvestor:
Long live MMM..... I start MMM with 40k last year and also invest $80 btc den...but I thank God have become a millionaire at my early 20's with d help of MMM and ghw....if u like keep saying its a scam, I have make my own on MMM....and I will do it to d last day... Long live MMM..... Many people will die poor. #be wise

Me too. A jobless millionaire. Lol
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
promofleetmc:
Police can't effect any arrest without a petition .MMM is not dead as people think.It might die but don't expect it that early.People's 2016 Mavro(Money)Is been paid in % of what u PH in 2017.I was skeptical but had to PH when I know I have some money hung in d system .Behold my money is been paid though in bits but the 2017 payment is faster.I think MMM is healthy.Besides,one thing most kill a man.If u don't believe in it,don't do it.The poorest people on earth are poor that are afraid to take risks.Most of them die doubting.

shat up mr guider, its obvious you are trying to deceive more people, it will never be well with you & ur entire generation.

Any Nigerian who invests in dis shyt, is the most useless, clueless & dumbest human being on earth. i was even surprised those guiders weren't beaten to a pulp

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by onunwa21(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
Yahoo guys..... beware!!!!!!
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by richinvestor: 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
antontech:

Me too. A jobless millionaire. Lol
grin :Dboth of us are jobless millionaires.... Theres one guy here wet dey always go against MMM... I saw him on a thread begging for money to do somethings...I just laugh at him and quote him "how many members here Don send d amount u were asking me? I told him to go and meet his poor partners wey dey always go against MMM to assist..... ..MMM sweet die....im buying a land very soon... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by nawtyqutekushj(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2017
cashkid:

Go pay #10k....ready let me know

Haba I have 340k stuck in there.. Please be fair with price grin
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by richinvestor: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
nawtyqutekushj:

Haba I have 340k stuck in there.. Please be fair with price grin
20k last
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
Einl:
Look at the pictures.

Who do you see?

Vibrant young people.

The future of our nation.

Instead of them to be creating the next Microsoft or Apple or looking for the cure for cancer and HIV/AIDS...na Ponzi schemes and scams they put their effort into...

This country is fccked...
What do you expect bro? There's hunger in the land.. What a pity!
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by FX(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2017
People who cannot read and understand investment principles , rules and regulations should be banned from using any form of investment instruments. Every form of investment has its own rules and regulations guiding it. All forms of investment involves taking risk. No risk, then there will never be a return. If you cannot take risk, please never in your life come to investment threads. Risk taking are not for children. Majority of the people are poor because they go for safety and remain poor through out their life time. The few rich men you See today have taken so much risk in their life and have also lost so much in d process. They won some and lost some but at d end came out successful. MMM is a risky investment but the riskier the better for risk takers. MMM is not for chicken hearted. You should understand what u r doing before you invest. Everything form of investment carrys it's own risk. It now depends on if you want to take the risk. If u take the risk and fail, you must blame yourself and not MMM because you were pre-warned. Don't ever come here and blame MMM for your stupidity, foolishness, inability to read and comprehend risk warnings and illiteracy. Dumb ass Nigerians

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by anigbajumo(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2017
Einl:
Look at the pictures.

Who do you see?

Vibrant young people.

The future of our nation.

Instead of them to be creating the next Microsoft or Apple or looking for the cure for cancer and HIV/AIDS...na Ponzi schemes and scams they put their effort into...

This country is fccked...

Let me see what u av done to cure HIV nd ur new Microsoft project that u are working on??
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Einl(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
anigbajumo:

Let me see what u av done to cure HIV nd ur new Microsoft project that u are working on??

I'm not on Microsoft level...but I think I'm trying ..and I'm not scamming anybody.

I suppose you support the scammers...?

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
hero2000:
Some people will just never learn!
After many heartbreaks and even suicide some people will still put money in this SCHEME.

I have an advice for ladies: if your boyfriend is involved in this MMM fraud, I doubt you have met your husband. It is either this guy is unscrupulous or cannot think properly.

I laugh at ur ignorance, u think we dey do mmm coz we are jobless?? Or u think we only depend on mmm as our means of living??I av an engineer as my DL,I av a fwend who is lawyer and even NL that is doing mmm. we only double our hustle nd it is our risk.Av made 318k since February in mmm and I will still make more,sit down there with ur junk analysis.... I av 250k in mmm last yr and av made my money back coz am been investing hugely since February......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.