Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (1054 Views)

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Patrick Elis Poses With His Range Rover / Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
Following the baby shower he organized with his girlfriend in Atlanta, United States, with friends and loved ones coming over to celebrate with them, Nigerian cinematography and Konvict Music Africa official music video director, Patrick Elis, has welcomed a baby girl with his girlfriend.

Here's the message that came with the baby photo the shared;

"Welcoming my beautiful baby girl Neema to the world You are My joy and happiness"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-video-director-patrick-elis-girlfriend-welcome-first-child-atlanta.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by HIRAETH: 8:18pm On May 29, 2017
Cute
Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by Mhissgaga(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by Shelloween(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
Can't wait to make my own babies. Those cute little things.
Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by ShakurM(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Hope I won't fall victim to this babymama trend like this tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by Mrop(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
congrats bro
Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by GoggleB(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2017
Congrats..
Very soon half of Nigeria's babies wud be citizen of America
Re: Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child by Muzanga(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2017
People no go too know these ones again. Clarence peters done collect work from their hands.

(1) (Reply)

Davido May Go To Jail Because Of This Video.....see Video Below / Tekno Vs Runtown; Who Does Ghana Beat Better? / Does Wizkid Selling Out Royal Albert Hall Makes Him Better Than Fela?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.