Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' (27889 Views)

The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by kenx1(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
Dis scammers should be arrested
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Happy democracy day too all my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by Mmadu111: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
kenx1:
Dis scammers should be arrested
You first!
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2017
Fvckers suffering from stockholm syndrome, look at their faces
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2017
FX:
People who cannot read and understand investment principles , rules and regulations should be banned from using any form of investment instruments. Every form of investment has its own rules and regulations guiding it. All forms of investment involves taking risk. No risk, then there will never be a return. If you cannot take risk, please never in your life come to investment threads. Risk taking are not for children. Majority of the people are poor because they go for safety and remain poor through out their life time. The few rich men you See today have taken so much risk in their life and have also lost so much in d process. They won some and lost some but at d end came out successful. MMM is a risky investment but the riskier the better for risk takers. MMM is not for chicken hearted. You should understand what u r doing before you invest. Everything form of investment carrys it's own risk. It now depends on if you want to take the risk. If u take the risk and fail, you must blame yourself and not MMM because you were pre-warned. Don't ever come here and blame MMM for your stupidity, foolishness, inability to read and comprehend risk warnings and illiteracy. Dumb ass Nigerians

If you believe this nonsense you just wrote, why don't you buy up the Mavros advertised on this page alone, ode!! you want to get rich using a ponzi scheme, you are psychologically sick. mention the name of one man who made it big by investing in ponzi. you can even ask forbes if you like, Ode squared
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by FX(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
jpphilips:

If you believe this nonsense you just wrote, why don't you buy up the Mavros advertised on this page alone, ode!! you want to get rich using a ponzi scheme, you are psychologically sick. mention the name of one man who made it big by investing in ponzi. you can even ask forbes if you like, Ode squared
Do you know how many I have bought? You are a twenty-first century fool that's y u are narrow minded. You are following Forbes. Forbes is there making their money by telling u series of lies their liars told them , and you here are believing them. No rich man or woman on earth can tell you the whole truth of how he or she made the money. They will all find one business or job and tell u. Then you as a modern fool, you will believe and go follow them, then u will carry last. Rich men make money and remain rich by diversification. Go and ask Warren Buffet and Trump. They are into different kind of businesses both the ones you know and the ones you will never know till u die. Compound Ode !!!
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2017
FX:
Do you know how many I have bought? You are a twenty-first century fool that's y u are narrow minded. You are following Forbes. Forbes is there making their money by telling u series of lies their liars told them , and you here are believing them. No rich man or woman on earth can tell you the whole truth of how he or she made the money. They will all find one business or job and tell u. Then you as a modern fool, you will believe and go follow them, then u will carry last. Rich men make money and remain rich by diversification. Go and ask Warren Buffet and Trump. They are into different kind of businesses both the ones you know and the ones you will never know till u die. Compound Ode !!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are broad minded investing in ponzi scheme
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
You are a 21st century wise man yet you have no idea what to do with money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish the Fed could ban people like you from having sex so that this gene of stvpidity will die with you.

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
FX:

Show me proof you bought Mavro from anyone, you mention Trump and WB as if they told you they made money from Ponzi abi? You are looking up to Trump with your oshogbo brain, while he is the POTUS, you ended up in MMM, just look at your life and ask yourself if there is any meaning to it, better commit suicide and help this generation.
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by FX(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
jpphilips:

Show me proof you bought Mavro from anyone, you mention Trump and WB as if they told you they made money from Ponzi abi? You are looking up to Trump with your oshogbo brain, while he is the POTUS, you ended up in MMM, just look at your life and ask yourself if there is any meaning to it, better commit suicide and help this generation.
Ewu ,do you know they ran some of the world best legal Ponzi schemes and escaped punishment . Do you know banks are the biggest legal Ponzi schemes. Do you know those names I mentioned own banks. All banks in the world use Peter's money to pay Paul. Thats why no bank can last forever. They will keep folding or merge with bigger banks to avoid bankruptcy. In Nigeria with their father being CBN. CBN will keep printing and borrowing banks money or else they will fold up. All the profits you hear banks declare are not real profits. They don't have the cash. They keep paying investors dividends from depositors money. How many Banks have folded up in your very eyes since you were born. The answer is uncountable. Go and ask Cecilia Ibru. Her bank Oceanic bank is a Ponzi scheme and where is the bank today and so many uncountable number of banks all over the world. If your bank is at loggerheads with the Central Bank in your country, it is just a matter of time, your bank will fold up cos you cannot stand the heat. You are a modern fool and that's why you will remain gullible till you perish cos of ignorance. Meanwhile MMM just paid me 266k in one the accounts I bought. Check the dates . Compound fool!! I have no reason to commit suicide because I have cash and more cash is on its way to me. I'm an investor like Warren Buffet and my cash works for me now, I don't work for money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
FX:
Ewu ,do you know they ran some of the world best legal Ponzi schemes and escaped punishment . Do you know banks are the biggest legal Ponzi schemes. Do you know those names I mentioned own banks. All banks in the world use Peter's money to pay Paul. Thats why no bank can last forever. They will keep folding or merge with bigger banks to avoid bankruptcy. In Nigeria with their father being CBN. CBN will keep printing and borrowing banks money or else they will fold up. All the profits you hear banks declare are not real profits. They don't have the cash. They keep paying investors dividends from depositors money. How many Banks have folded up in your very eyes since you were born. The answer is uncountable. Go and ask Cecilia Ibru. Her bank Oceanic bank is a Ponzi scheme and where is the bank today and so many uncountable number of banks all over the world. If your bank is at loggerheads with the Central Bank in your country, it is just a matter of time, your bank will fold up cos you cannot stand the heat. You are a modern fool and that's why you will remain gullible till you perish cos of ignorance. Meanwhile MMM just paid me 266k in one the accounts I bought. Check the dates . Compound fool!!

You compared a bank with a ponzi scheme? what class are you?
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by FX(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
jpphilips:

You compared a bank with a ponzi scheme? what class are you?
MMM is just one out of so many investment instruments I use. I cannot depend on MMM as sole source of income. Just like Warren Buffet my mentor said, Don't ever depend on one source of income. For your info , I do cryptocurrency investment, I bought d almighty Bitcoin when it was $700 to 1BTC, today I don't need to tell you the price. I trade Nigeria Stock Exchange ( if you have bought stocks of some chip companies in the past one year you will be on serious profits now) ,Bonds, Treasury Bills, Foreign Exchange and what have you. I also do sports betting with cool dollars. I market different kinds of machines and automobiles online. MMM is just the least. This is how I earn and take care of my own family . I have all the reasons to smile and live. You are a malicious misanthropic incubus and thats why you are not happy with my success . So my class is INVESTOR'S CLASS.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
FX:
MMM is just one out of so many investment instruments I use. I cannot depend on MMM as sole source of income. Just like Warren Buffet my mentor said, Don't ever depend on one source of income. For your info , I do cryptocurrency investment, I bought d almighty Bitcoin when it was $700 to 1BTC, today I don't need to tell you the price. I trade Nigeria Stock Exchange ( if you have bought stocks of some chip companies in the past one year you will be on serious profits now) ,Bonds, Treasury Bills, Foreign Exchange and what have you. I also do sports betting with cool dollars. I market different kinds of machines and automobiles online. MMM is just the least. This is how I earn and take care of my own family . I have all the reasons to smile and live. You are a malicious misanthropic incubus and thats why you are not happy with my success . So my class is INVESTOR'S CLASS.

He called MMM an "investment instrument" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by FX(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
jpphilips:

He called MMM an "investment instrument" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You didn't do Economics in school, thats why you don't know what they call short term and long term investment instruments. I consider MMM as short term. Chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by jpphilips(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
FX:
You didn't do Economics in school, thats why you don't know what they call short term and long term investment instruments. I consider MMM as short term. Chop and clean mouth
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your mumu is hereditary certainly
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by EmekaEmeruwa: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lng live mmm
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by FX(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your mumu is hereditary certainly

Your wisdom is d height of all stupidity. Modern fool. Enemy of the people

1 Like

Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by EmekaEmeruwa: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
FX:
pls my oga which other investment would u advice me on apart from mmm cos i'm on it already.tx
Re: Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' by segematico(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Deapexboy:

if U are a participant u will knw how to get ur last year money if u are no dey Carry MMM matter for head e no fit u
they should just pay as usual,, it was not in d agreement wen I joined last year DAT I have to pay to get 10%. I Aldo PH and GH did yr Jan to Feb,I did not get kobo from last macro, so I am not impressed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.