Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. (27922 Views)

Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / Win Thrills Network Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2023
Some Nigerians are ever so eager (if not desperate) to make money, regardless of whether it is through legal means or illegal.

This explains why quite a number of them fall prey to ponzi schemes. Following the launch of the latest ponzi scheme in town called Loom Money Nigeria, many have thrown caution to the wind as they rush to partake, forgetting the recent drama and bitterness that accompanied the collapse of MMM.

The newly ponzi scheme Graphene manufacturing group ( GMG ) which was introduce less than two weeks ago as finally crashed.

Graphene manufacturing group ( GMG )
Is an online investment that promise 25% of y investment daily and give you 35% per referral investment to Thier customers.

Premium tears loading.

Source: https://twitter.com/iam_gardey/status/1655949561251368963?t=OSVdvbbaVyP0IqxbMKIOJQ&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2023
I don't pity victims of all these ponzi scheme, they are second grade armed robbers too .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by twosquare(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2023
It's time to arrest the founder according to the new law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Zonefree(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2023
twosquare:
It's time to arrest the founder according to the new law.
In my opinion, they should arrest the participants first.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

When will Nigerians learn? How can you invest 4k and u wil be earn 1k daily without doing anything? What are they using the money for? Where is there office?

Now some people will have the mentality that's let me cash out before the project crash and they will end up losing Thier hard earn Money.

Nlfpmod FP please jare

10 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by PinUp: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Lol
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2023
all the greedy people who enter these yeye Ponzi schemes, deserve anything they get, when these scams finally crash and all their money is lost.

12 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 5:54pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
all the greedy people who enter these yeye Ponzi schemes, deserve anything they get, when these scams finally crash and all their money is lost.

Until Nigerians understand that there is no free money anywhere, they won't stop

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 5:56pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't pity victims of all these ponzi scheme, they are second grade armed robbers too .

Premium tear as started

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2023
obembet:
Until Nigerians understand that there is no free money anywhere, they won't stop

sadly, these petty scams will always make money in Nigeria, because a great deal of Nigerians are lazy/greedy and always want to cut corners in life to get free/easy money.

12 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by starman1: 7:42pm On May 03, 2023
The big truth is that some people are naturally so dump.

1. They pay money to fraudster who pretend to be GMG

2. Even after recharging they don't choose any investment plan.

3. There's a maximum of 24hrs wait after a withdrawal order because of backlogs due to some people trying to take advantage of the platform

4. Some are simply stupi*d, mischievous, jealous they won't take Opportunities but will rant and wish people who took to fail.

Kindly disregard this falsehood. GMG is still paying me and all my guys

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by starman1: 7:45pm On May 03, 2023
obembet:
Some Nigerians are ever so eager (if not desperate) to make money, regardless of whether it is through legal means or illegal.

This explains why quite a number of them fall prey to ponzi schemes. Following the launch of the latest ponzi scheme in town called Loom Money Nigeria, many have thrown caution to the wind as they rush to partake, forgetting the recent drama and bitterness that accompanied the collapse of MMM.

The newly ponzi scheme Graphene manufacturing group ( GMG ) which was introduce less than two weeks ago as finally crashed.

Graphene manufacturing group ( GMG )
Is an online investment that promise 25% of y investment daily and give you 35% per referral investment to Thier customers.

Premium tears loading.

Source: obembet

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

What is your gain of spreading falsehood?
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Corridon: 8:49pm On May 03, 2023
starman1:
The big truth is that some people are naturally so dump.

1. They pay money to fraudster who pretend to be GMG

2. Even after recharging they don't choose any investment plan.

3. There's a maximum of 24hrs wait after a withdrawal order because of backlogs due to some people trying to take advantage of the platform

4. Some are simply stupi*d, mischievous, jealous they won't take Opportunities but will rant and wish people who took to fail.

Kindly disregard this falsehood. GMG is still paying me and all my guys
I think they should arrest this man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by BombAttack(f): 10:06pm On May 03, 2023
mumuface:
Join for free updates

Create a telegram group, is easy.
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39am On May 04, 2023
"crashed"...this is the term they use to decieve people ..they have been scammed nothing like crash. Naija people no dey hear word....if this GMG handlers one finish work they will come back online and debunk any rumuor of shutting down rather that they are paying out next batch this weekend. Omo the way more people go rush Dem...

5 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46am On May 04, 2023
Anytime I see a projector and one yeye instructor is defining who is an "investor" or what is "forex trade"..."be your own boss". No near Dem cos na 💯 scam.

11 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by dominique(f): 6:02am On May 04, 2023
The whole thing has the handwriting of Chuddy (or whatever the name of that MMM boss that fled to Philippines). That guy has operated nothing less than 3 Ponzi schemes from where he is. He won't use influencers but right out of nowhere, you will see hundreds of social media accounts promoting his latest scam. Those profiles are controlled by him and used to lure gullible ponzi loving Nigerians to invest in his fraudulent schemes and it always works! In about a month or 2 now the site will start undergoing "maintenance".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Benki003(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2023
Corridon:
I think they should arrest this man.

Don't think, he should be arrested right away scammer

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by id4sho(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2023
MAVRODIANS assembly here tongue
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obayendo1010(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2023
is still working
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2023
As long as a Ponzi scheme starts with paying clients, people will fall maga. You will hear, it is legit, I have been paid. Then others will start donating and then the scammer will run.

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2023
It was coming,I saw it.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by PinUp: 10:42am On May 04, 2023
dominique:
The whole thing has the handwriting of Chuddy (or whatever the name of that MMM boss that fled to Philippines). That guy has operated nothing less than 3 Ponzi schemes from where he is. He won't use influencers but right out of nowhere, you will see hundreds of social media accounts promoting his latest scam. Those profiles are controlled by him and used to lure gullible ponzi loving Nigerians to invest in his fraudulent schemes and it always works! In about a month or 2 now the site will start undergoing "maintenance".

Lmao @maintenance.
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Ameoba300: 10:56am On May 04, 2023
Since MMM I've learnt my bitter lesson embarassed cheesy

I lost over 400k....

Assets such as Landed properties are still some of the surest. Imagine investing in a land in 2017 — in 5 or 6 years you'll have something appreciable to sell it for.

Never again.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Michelle55: 11:06am On May 04, 2023
Serves them right.. I don't pity anyone who choose to be gullible and greedy at the same time.🤷🌝
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by obembet(f): 11:36am On May 04, 2023
nlfpmod Take to fp
Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2023
As I type this message, someone somewhere is signing up to another Ponzi scheme. They just never learn.

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. by Pengician(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2023
ruggedtimi:
"crashed"...this is the term they use to decieve people ..they have been scammed nothing like crash. Naija people no dey hear word....if this GMG handlers one finish work they will come back online and debunk any rumuor of shutting down rather that they are paying out next batch this weekend. Omo the way more people go rush Dem...

I was paid this morning. The way some of you carry rumour is something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.