Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London (41864 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by HeGeMon(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2017
Lol grin grin sister u dey vex ooo
Evablizin:
Calling for new husband and saying i'm still fresh and cute,nothing do me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Adminisher: 8:57am On May 30, 2017
This is one of the most stewpid women in Naija now.
Last month she was asking for sympathy now this

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by ikelords(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2017
This is a story of 2 scammers playing on themselves. She have gotten the freedom she needs so let her enjoy it well, we will all be waiting to see how they end up..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by bakynes(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2017
Anyman wey put Slay mama for house as wife is a dead man walking.

No doubt this lady is an Olosho which was wat made her husband beat her up. They spend money above their means and husbands means.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Juni4jay(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2017
Why has her Olympus fallen!!.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Rapahel1116: 8:59am On May 30, 2017
BT I been tink say Dis woman fyn oh ...maybe na d pics sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Evablizin(f): 9:00am On May 30, 2017
Muzanga:
she is your fellow woman . Show your support and empathy. Leave the bashing to weak men.
tnx dear i'm sorry if my comment is bad to u,the sure thing there is she will remarry she is still Young nd cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2017
Thank lord all women ain't like her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2017
bakynes:
Anyman wey put Slay mama for house as wife is a dead man walking.

No doubt this lady is an Olosho which was wat made her husband beat her up. They spend money above their means and husbands means.

Truer words have never been posted.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by dangotesmummy: 9:02am On May 30, 2017
Mercy is in her late 30s almost close to 40 yet her behavior is not different from a 22 year old,always desperately looking for attention

Like see me see me,I'm here,look at me na,you should see me

Can't she just live a peaceful and quiet life.take time out from the media and do a self reflection. The more you grow,the more wiser you should become but in Mercy's case reverse is the case.

Same thing applies to the Mr fighter changing women like wrapper your waist will soon tell you.continue distributing it

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Duru009(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2017
Slay mama...

Must everything be on social.media !!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by sukkot: 9:04am On May 30, 2017
aint nobody tryna see all that mess mercy please cover up
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Duru009(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2017
haunting for ur next victim....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by bakynes(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Truer words have never been posted.
We can ask ourselves how come these female actors have more money than their male counterparts.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by OddBall(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
She's looks a bit like a spent force now.....Never thought a day would come that i would see this actress and not be attracted- (even in a swim suit). she has hit the wall.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Muzanga(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
tnx dear i'm sorry if my comment is bad to u,the sure thing there is she will remarry she is still Young nd cute
. Hugs hugs . smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Fatasy(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2017
Ure nw fine abi,na gentry dey at fault whey no put u enter coma.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by lilytender: 9:21am On May 30, 2017
Is she now mentally okay? I heard her husband damaged her brain. I cannot come admire a mad woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Busayomipearl(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2017
emmancipated:
And she is watering her garden, I see
lolzzzzz
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by aolawale025: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
She looks nice
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On May 30, 2017
Those thighs look very fresh..... I can already imagine ...... Make i grab my tub of vaseline first, before i start to imagine ..........
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by dangotesmummy: 9:31am On May 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Thank lord all women ain't like her
abeg leave matter for Mathias.every woman get bad character for body and every man to carry for body

Even the s.u woman wey no be slay mama dey very overbearing. No be deputy governor wife wey slap another person fiancee.abeg jare whether you marry slay mama or s.u she must surely exhibit one bad character wey go put you off
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2017
Is she squirting or what?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Airforce1(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
abeg leave matter for Mathias.every woman get bad character for body and every man to carry for body

Even the s.u woman wey no be slay mama dey very overbearing. No be deputy governor wife wey slap another person fiancee.abeg jare whether you marry slay mama or s.u she must surely exhibit one bad character wey go put you off
Putting her husband behind bar is a no no no

Not supporting his actions o

But it looks somehow

Me no fit be friends with such woman takless of marrying her after that incident.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Adebola314: 9:38am On May 30, 2017
She get shoulder like man. Abi she do recover? Person wey dem break her jaw fit swim? 419 girls and their fake lives

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2017
kennieG:
She intentionally wanted to rubbish that her husband. .Could this be a case of multiple personalities? Always looking super fly when having fun but looks helpless n worn-out when seeing the doctor. my thoughts though

This girl nor look super fly oh! Na local girl

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by oviejnr(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2017
eagleeye2:

Weak men indeed. ...... Double standard no go end for this world of Feminism.
People wey dey fear der boyfriends in the corner of their rooms go come here dey form feminist. Imagine, her telling the lady to support mediocrity. Some ladies tho!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Godisgood3882: 10:03am On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Elizabeth Taylor's 1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II Mulliner Just Sold For ₦189m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.