Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London (41870 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by sharpshooter01: 10:05am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by SIRKAY98(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2017
illitrate:

You mean nyash?
Nope
I mean d diffence between young chasis Lady and a Lady Already had children
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by no1madman(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2017
U carry toto go give dirty man. .omi obe!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by no1madman(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Calling for new husband and saying i'm still fresh and cute,nothing do me
Third fackin dickkk. .her toto go hear weeeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by manikspears: 10:32am On May 30, 2017
olympus has fallen and is dead cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by no1madman(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
barbienazom:
Seeing this lady without makeup is always a rude shock.
Shebi her fractured skull don heal finish?
All na acting. .i no dey dat stupid. .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by omusiliyu(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Is that her breásts?

Nope... Her heads, she has 3 heads
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by josite: 10:43am On May 30, 2017
final notice to mr gentry that she is now sitting on a new dick.mr gentry has all the fault,u open eye marry a perfeormer and u now want to stop her from performing.what a wicked world?.

mr gentry should go and read the history of kings and actresses and performers.after a good acting ,every good actress is bleeped by the king and now there are even more than a thousand kings.an actress must act and a performer must perform.nothing do u,mercy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Just imagine how someone's mother dey stand snap pinshure. I wonder how our gals pose and snap pinshure 50 years from today
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 10:51am On May 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Mercy is in her late 30s almost close to 40 yet her behavior is not different from a 22 year old,always desperately looking for attention

Like see me see me,I'm here,look at me na,you should see me

Can't she just live a peaceful and quiet life.take time out from the media and do a self reflection. The more you grow,the more wiser you should become but in Mercy's case reverse is the case.

Same thing applies to the Mr fighter changing women like wrapper your waist will soon tell you.continue distributing it

You said it all, just imagine her posture cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Lewaluv(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2017
Good for her!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by YelloweWest: 11:47am On May 30, 2017
Muzanga:
she is your fellow woman . Show your support and empathy. Leave the bashing to weak men.
Don't mind the jealous bìtch
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by YelloweWest: 11:50am On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Calling for new husband and saying i'm still fresh and cute,nothing do me
What ever man in your life that has made u have such low self esteem, get right of him before its too late....

What on earth would make you think that a woman looking good is trying to impress men?? Can't she look good for herself?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin Is that her breásts?
No its her bum bum.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by 99foxxy(f): 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Enjoy your life Aunty mercy, life must go on.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by jclassiq(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
Muzanga:
she is your fellow woman . Show your support and empathy. Leave the bashing to weak men.

Madam I think she is just commenting her observations. And I see nothing wrong with that. Why don't u just let her be and do ur own thing?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Mrvirgin(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
Looks as if she's squirting in the first three pictures.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London by Nobody: 5:19am On May 31, 2017
That's good mercy
Now u have all the free time in the world to be a slay queen
Marriage has hindered a lot of things abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Mannion Gushes About Meeting Olamide (pics) / Elizabeth Taylor's 1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II Mulliner Just Sold For ₦189m / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.