Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad (47336 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by pembisco(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You said it all.
The churches are like the government. They hate it when you steal what they have already stolen

Nonsense, instead of condemning the guy's act you are busy hating on the church

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
wizod:
just like ur father Satan
grin

Yes n is ur fada too...
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nnamez: 10:39am On May 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You said it all.
The churches are like the government. They hate it when you steal what they have already stolen

You are right. They don't preach mercy at that point
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by theSpark(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
martineverest:
abeg use ur head......why didnt d church call d police?...or will u tell me d church didnt know about it?

It is you who should use your head..
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by martineverest(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
theSpark:

It is you who should use your head..
i cry for u
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by femi4: 10:40am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

But I tot d bible preached forgiveness?
There is forgiveness in punishment. David was forgiven;

His punishment: his child died.

Adam and Eve were forgiven

Their purnishment: They were sent out of garden of Eden
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2017
See wetin he thief sef. And church still do am like this. Isn't it time for govt to pass law against this strippin thing
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nnamez: 10:42am On May 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by theSpark(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2017
martineverest:
i cry for u
Weep not for me bro. I don't support jungle justice. Cry for the people of whom you may be one, who rush to pass judgment.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by wizod(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Yes n is ur fada too...
thanks be 2 God u've accepted dat Satan is ur father but i reject Satan. God is my father dat is why it is well wit me while u're suffering
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by bionixs: 10:44am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

keep thinking until your own turn will reach. you will be made to dance unclad and will be forgiven.na the only bible quote you know. thou shall not steal is not for you and your friends

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by farem: 10:51am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Bible preacher, there is no where in the Bible that God ever forgives Thr unrepentant!

Being caught and full of regret and remorse is not the same as repentance.

Also, how do you know it's not the vigilante and the neighbors that are dealing with it you hear say. the person wey catch am sleep inside church?

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by samuelgambo(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2017
We teach forgiveness and act contrary what's the difference between a Christian action to such offense with unbeliever with their jungle action, please let's go back to Calvary,JESUS SAID FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO, Hearers and not doers deceived your self
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by farem: 10:54am On May 30, 2017
Stevebamdex:

The church was never the one dealing with him,those guys in that area did.

Their blinded minds will never reason that way, because they are already made up

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2017
wizod:
thanks be 2 God u've accepted dat Satan is ur father but i reject Satan. God is my father dat is why it is well wit me while u're suffering

grin

Keep having day light illusion....u think dos thieves dt collect ur brain will lead u to heaven. Ur already in hell....ur so full of bulls.hit already.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2017
bionixs:
keep thinking until your own turn will reach. you will be made to dance unclad and will be forgiven.na the only bible quote you know. thou shall not steal is not for you and your friends

Haha...u guys r always angry wen dey show u loop holes in ur religion. Keep doin crap. Bye

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Antichristus: 10:57am On May 30, 2017
WHAT WOULD THEIR JESUS HAVE DONE IN THIS INSTANCE. REMEMBER THE WOMAN CAUGHT IN ADULTERY?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2017
farem:

Bible preacher, there is no where in the Bible that God ever forgives Thr unrepentant!

Being caught and full of regret and remorse is not the same as repentance.

Also, how do you know it's not the vigilante and the neighbors that are dealing with it you hear say. the person wey catch am sleep inside church?

Yea yea....d bible is a controversial book already. We can find verses dt support war there.

So I really dont care wat u think.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by ebomo79: 11:00am On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It does, but the majority of these ignorants are not Christians, they are brainwashed follow-follow deluded sheep, all listening to a fraudster in robe.

They only selfishly follow what's written in the bible, when it fits their hypocrite agenda.
why are U far from sense

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by 4reala(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

How convenient.... So they are beating this guy to a coma,and nobody from that same church asked for forgiveness( like that bible teaches)?!?! And instead they left them all leave with the fan on the thief's neck?!?!
Guy, the way i see the scenario is dat nobody was at d church, wen the guy broke in, and it must have been somebody from outside dat spotted him and raised alarm
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by obiink: 11:04am On May 30, 2017
Is this the best the church can do to a sinner?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by pokipoki: 11:07am On May 30, 2017
Hypocrits!!!. I thought the church preaches forgiveness and brotherly love.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2017
So much for forgiveness
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by clemzy4christ: 11:11am On May 30, 2017
am sure the pastor is not aware of this before d street guys took law to their hands.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by koolkidcletus(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2017
9janewsarena:
shocked shocked shocked

temper justice with mercy,
i think is church something for crying out loud
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Chemistry10: 11:11am On May 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Saintinoo(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2017
"Do not behave like them for they don't practice what they preach" even Jesus warned us about religious people, i thought the Bible preached about forgiveness
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Misterdhee1(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
joe4real12:

Imagine the guy had stolen in a mosque. They would have forgiven him grin
And who told u stealing is a forgivable offense in Islam? Go read about the sharia law proper
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by thebestprice(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
the wickedness in the RCCG knows no limits, look at what a church, whose annual revenue amounted to 201billion naire last year, look at what they're doing to this holy petty thief... yes holy because there are greater thieves among the leadership of that church
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

The same Bible say a thief that steals with pay 7 times.so it's balance cheesy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Allann(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

How convenient.... So they are beating this guy to a coma,and nobody from that same church asked for forgiveness( like that bible teaches)?!?! And instead they left them all leave with the fan on the thief's neck?!?!
A woman was actually begging for him in the first video.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by kingthreatz: 11:30am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

In the bible, Jesus whipped theives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.