Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu (47753 Views)

Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / Morachi Blasts Mr. Spell Dede Nne & Those 'Making Stupid Things Popular' / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Frydae: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
then why do prostitutes get violently mad over unnecessary issues?........... this postulation is so wrong......everyday, people keep giving theories to bring people down to their level of immorality.......
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by DeRay98(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2017
She way ahead of her age due to hyper sex-tivity for her age.
Lots of teenage girls insulting her here are too young or less active to know that sadly, she's right.
Have you been a student to, a younger colleague to a 35plus unmarried lady?
Especially the 40+ ones without a man of their own, if you are observant you 'll notice that they get easily irritated, impatient generally boss?
Why do you think that is?
Older men and women know but nobody openly admits it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by dabossman(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2017
smardray:
ask this question again when ur brain is active

You're the one who should have engaged your brain when you typed that stuff you did. Why will you see a girl in something skimpy and the first thing that comes to your mind is "rape". You need help bro. You're already thinking it.Won't be long before you do it..., if you haven't already.
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by DeRay98(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
Frydae:
then why do prostitutes get violently mad over unnecessary issues?........... this postulation is so wrong......everyday, people keep giving theories to bring people down to their level of immorality.......

The case of prostitutes is a different one, those are angry that their lives no longer has values, their inner being has been shattered and lost.
Their sense of self worth is zero.
It's another kind of frustration in their case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by smardray(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2017
dabossman:

You're the one who should have engaged your brain when you typed that stuff you did. Why will you see a girl in something skimpy and the first thing that comes to your mind is "rape". You need help bro. You're already thinking it.Won't be long before you do it..., if you haven't already.
guy jst shock me....say something intelligent haba!
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by TechPanda(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2017
rocknation62:
LOLS...ABEG IF THE PROMO START, I DEY GAME OOO grin grin grin

No Wahala grin
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by holluphemydavid(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2017
nepapole:
Na super eagle she be.
Means she will be very weak like our super eagle team lol
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
BoosBae:
Ashawo Beverly grin No wonder you allowed that Dada South African Angelo to do you with his fingers. Chaii cry

Issit your fingering?
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by holluphemydavid(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
BoosBae:
Ashawo Beverly grin No wonder you allowed that Dada South African Angelo to do you with his fingers. Chaii cry
Abeg Beverly is from which country sef?
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 30, 2017
ekems2017:
That is the only thing you know ; having sex and wearing bikini everywhere.

Issit your sex, your bikini or your everywhere?
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by holluphemydavid(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2017
Good stuff
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by mumihaja(f): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Abeg Beverly is from which country sef?

she is from Senegal like jollof rice grin

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
I don't think so.
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by dabossman(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:
guy jst shock me....say something intelligent haba!

I sincerely hope that the picture on your profile is not yours but that of your son or nephew. Too many kids on NL these days talking trash. It's always easy to talk trash on a faceless forum. Try posting that crap on Facebook with your real name and let's see the response. Your kind never learns though.
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by BerryAnny(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Maybe one day I'll use you to cool my anger then. This kind woman can fu*k. On a friendly note you're smoking hot grin grin grin. grin grin grin ;
Pls nah,stop posting dizz we dey fast.
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by caprini1: 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
pagorino:
grin muntula.. who sex epp?
Kim Kardashian grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by holluphemydavid(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
mumihaja:

she is from Senegal like jollof rice grin
oh,those people can cook jollof rice enh,according to lie muhammed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by sunnysunny69(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2017
BerryAnny:

Pls nah,stop posting dizz we dey fast.
Sorry but why you click this kind thread .
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by gabinogem(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
Frydae:
prostitutes don't have sex to reach orgasm, but strictly for the money. i believe she meant those who frequently experience orgasm don't get angry over little things.
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by kingjomezy(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2017
escandon:
I think she lacks regular sex also why worry about divorce

I like ur reasoning
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Maybe one day I'll use you to cool my anger then. This kind woman can fu*k. On a friendly note you're smoking hot grin grin grin. grin grin grin ;
Who dey shag this charcoal? disgusting thing
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by palz(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2017
She's not far from d truth tho'
But to me, moneylessness infuriate people most grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by sunnysunny69(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Who dey shag this charcoal? disgusting thing
my brother this one no bad, if she give you bleep you go turn down ? grin grin grin
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Topesolution(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:
Rape no go do anything for this one body o shocked shocked

Make I Hear, She Don Meet With My Senetor Before From Kogi West Sen Dino, If Dino Hand Get This One She Go Mention Her Grandpa Name Through Out The First Round...Lol
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Odogwuskido(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure she passed out from Uniport
Are those things hoes?
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by newslifeop: 1:50pm On May 30, 2017
dovelike:
Nope we don't smiley

Stop pretending.I know you want it.can you pm me
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2017
Jeus:
EX BBA contestant and Model, Beverly Osu has taken to snapchat where she revealed that people who don’t have regular sex get angry at stupid things.

She also prayed against going through a divorce when she eventually marries.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/people-who-dont-have-regular-sex-get.html

The Devil knows how to use people to tell out his old lies.....

And am not surprised, those who had been giving premarital sex a thought will utilize this opportunity to explore and........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by taylor88(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
Shortyy:
Uhm. So sex keeps people happy? Waawu. Tell me more aunty

u look like Cynthia Morgan
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by DJInfluence: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
Kjking:
this one na mumu oo
hahaha, be like say you no dey get regular fix..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu by MENTORCH(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
Nigerians are hypocrites, she is been real here; people shouting ashawo and stuff Bleep more than her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.