Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan (47761 Views)

Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Sex Tape Of Daughter Of Congo-brazzaville President Leaked (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Letenwam: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
'The Johnsons' star actress, Seun Osigbesan, took to Instagram to share first birthday photos with her daughter Charlotte Omokorede Morenikeji Osigbesan. 

Seun who also penned down a heartfelt post to her daughter wrote; 

"Charlotte Omokorede Morenikeji Osigbesan. You have existed in our hearts even before I conceived you. You came at God's perfect time and you came as the perfect gender that we wanted. You have brought nothing but blessings to our lives. Yes you're my replica but in beauty, you will be more beautiful, in greatness, you will be far greater and in wisdom you will be remarkably wiser than I am. Where I failed, you will succeed, you will not make my mistakes. Your life journey will be straight and smooth. In life, you will find it 'Quickly' (salvation, success, greatness, family etc) you will serve God all the days of your life and your days shall be long. The Lord will protect you from evil and great shall be your peace. Happy 1st birthday my princess @officialbabyscience 
Hip Hip Hip!Hurray!!!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/johnsons-star-actress-seun-osigbesan-celebrates-daughters-birthday/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by darkenkach(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Wait, so Jenifer is Married and baby Science is her child? #BringBackDrip cry

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by ginajet(f): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
I love this girl

12 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
dis gal don marry shocked and here I was crushing on her,she even have children self, not one but 2 angry

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by LesbianBoy(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Cute baby science

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2017
cool

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Waoooo.so Jenny is married in real life?? Mehn this is good

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Kkbugatti(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Good for her, hope she won't give her real life husband troubles the way she does to poor Goodluck ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Skimpledawg(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2017
ginajet:
I love this girl
My lady, where have you been
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Larrey(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Wow,so she's beautiful like this. Beautiful family

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by zulex880: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who's going to buy GLO airtime of 2000naira for 1500 please, i wanted to recharge 200naira and i mistakenly added another 0 and I loaded 2000naira instead and that my last card right now, please who's interested? Drop your WhatsApp number I'm going to message you asap.
No jokes please
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Teewhy2: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy Birthday to Baby science. Baby Science is great and cooperates well in front of camera and will this kind of exposure and good mentoring she will be a world class Artist , presenter and leader.
Jennifer already will two kids is blessed with a good body structure, she looks firm than some ladies without kids
congrats to her.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by sirusX(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kkbugatti:
Good for her, hope she won't give her really life husband troubles the way she does to poor Goodluck ?
cheesy grin
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Ugoeze2016: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cute baby
Beautiful family

If you are not buying and selling mobile phones on http://zokija.com, why are you doing like this naw? It's not fair, I am begging you

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy birthday Baby Science.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by ammyluv2002(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy birthday BabyScience

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Amirullaha(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm mm ...so she's married with two kids and has the body of a teenager? ??nah waoooooo..what is the secret of that body

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by biacan(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kkbugatti:
Good for her, hope she won't give her really life husband troubles the way she does to poor Goodluck ?
Must you talk........?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
darkenkach:

You mean u don't know?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Charlotte ?

In Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
darkenkach:

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by maj59(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Imagine If Animals Were To Be On Facebk.We'll Be Seeing Posts N Comments Like....
# MOSQUITO Wall Post= Finaly PHCN Don Off Ligh,blood Suckin Tinz.
# COMMENTS = Fvckup,dey Dnt Put On Gen Fo My Area.
..Abeg Bros Wic Area U Dey?
# DOG Wall Post= Nawa O,i Neva Even Stay Reach 5mins All Dis Calabar Peep Don Dey Eye Me,ghost Mode Activated,den No Go See Me Escapin Tinz On My Mind.
COMMENTS=my Neighbour Nah Calabar Too,d Man Eyes No Gud Fo Whr Dogs Dey,i Go Bite Am Soon.
RAT WALL POST= Omo Nah Die O,no Food Fo My Master Kitchen,na Him Books N Certificate Go Suffer Am,he Tink Sey I Com Him House To Watch TV Mitchwwww.
COMMENT= Ur Master Stingy Oo,chop Him Wife Own Too.
HEGOAT WALL POST=Heat Mood Activated,any Shegoat Online Fo Sex Chat Plz?
COMMENT Shegoat= @Hegoat,u Ar A Capital BIGFOOL.
Hegoat Comment= @shegoat Pretend As If U No Dey Interested,carry Ur Smelly Backside Comot Fo Her Jor..
Hahahaha Somguys Ar Like Animal On Facebk,no Be My Handwrittn Oo

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by salbis(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by homesteady(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Are you kidding me?? Jennifer is married with even 2 kids grin

So the 2 older Johnson Children are actually people's parent! Efe and Jennifer.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

You mean this my crush seun is married. She gat a baby face

That year she was disturbing me on instagram. Constantly sliding into my DM.

After I tasted her kpekus twice I nor reason am again undecided

Ode

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.