Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Abu Zaria Admission Threads - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Admission Threads (78502 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Abu Zaria Admission List.pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Twirelex: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
barackodam:

Tony, boss man. I hail o grin
how enjoyment na?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Twirelex:
how enjoyment na?

E get pesin wey dey enjoy for this we country?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Papacypaul(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
barackodam:

E get pesin wey dey enjoy for this we country?
i wish you can help me gather info bou this special admssn, i really need it o o...
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Papacypaul:
i wish you can help me gather info bou this special admssn, i really need it o o...

Ask bro, ask all you can
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mayor2upra(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chu!trend like dis dey for here.and i come dey run eta sketa.gudevenin to u all
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mayor2upra(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pls am from ondo state.mbbs aspirant agregate 290.wot is my chance of bin admited for mbbs
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by SwagCity(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
first and foremost, from my candid observation, I must appreciate the kindness of the humble NL Abusites and Abusite alike that has been giving satisfying answers to the enormous questions frequently asked by the curious A.B.U aspirants(2017/2018) on this forum. may Almighty reward you guys accordindly.
that been said,i am also an aspirant, applied for Agricultural Engineering with 210 in Jamb and made 177 in putme,with an average of 194,i pray and hope to be admitted with the any other aspirant that says Amen to this!(udontneedtotype)
2017/2018 is the year INSHA'ALLAH

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
SwagCity:
first and foremost, from my candid observation, I must appreciate the kindness of the humble NL Abusites and Abusite alike that has been giving satisfying answers to the enormous questions frequently asked by the curious A.B.U aspirants(2017/2018) on this forum. may Almighty reward you guys accordindly.
that been said,i am also an aspirant, applied for Agricultural Engineering with 210 in Jamb and made 177 in putme,with an average of 194,i pray and hope to be admitted with the any other aspirant that says Amen to this!(udontneedtotype)
2017/2018 is the year INSHA'ALLAH

Agric Engineering? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's my department....

Goan start preparing, you're admitted already.

Don't ask how I know angry

Just goan pack

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
mayor2upra:
Pls am from ondo state.mbbs aspirant agregate 290.wot is my chance of bin admited for mbbs

Refer to this
barackodam:
Supposedly, can't say, he's from a non catchment state, all he needs to get admitted is to have the highest aggregate among candidates from his state.

He could get 180 and get admitted, yet he could get 262 and not, just because someone else got 263

Non catchment admission is quite complicated, easy to get, yet easy to lose
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pls wh is direct entry admissn in abu
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2017
What's d chances of a person aspirin for Education and Hausa lang who is from a non catchment area,,
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by SwagCity(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2017
barackodam:

Agric Engineering? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's my department....

Goan start preparing, you're admitted already.

Don't ask how I know angry

Just goan pack
I appreciate that sir!..u don't know how much this means to me..finally I have found my first mentor on NL......#happyme
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Series212:
What's d chances of a person aspirin for Education and Hausa lang who is from a non catchment area,,
Through direct entry
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by HajimeSaito(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Who is this mumu? With all the bad news we have been hearing about that useless university? If ui was better than ABU then i see no reason why South westerners would keep on fighting to get admitted. Your problem is that you make conclusions based on what you have been told. That it is located in the north does not mean that ui is better. The uni is bigger, more beautiful, and most importantly, its students are naturally ahead of all other Nigerian students

Whether you like it or not, you’re simply crying over circumstances you cannot control because practically every respectable University ranking organisation in the world reckons with the University of Ibadan’s credentials as the foremost Higher Institution in Nigeria.

What is truly impressive about U.I.’s feat is that it has consistently maintained its position in spite of the presence of other top ranked Universities in the South West like University of Ife and Unilags, both of which are ranked above your beloved A.B.U which actually ranks in 6th place.

The metrics taken into consideration in computing the results were as follows:

1. Being accredited, licensed and/or chartered by the appropriate Nigerian higher education-related organization (in this case the National Universities Commission);

2. Offering at least four-year undergraduate degrees (Bachelor degrees) and/or postgraduate degrees (Master or Doctoral degrees)

3. Delivering courses predominantly in a traditional face-to-face, non-distance education format.

On all three parameters, the University of Ibadan far surpasses any other institution in Nigeria.

It’s a known fact that intelligence is not a component of your religion since it was founded by a pedophile, illiterate sex-obsessed fake ‘Prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W), but nevertheless, try and raise your standards when dealing with your intellectual superiors.

1 Share

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Twirelex: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

The problem with you is that your native stupidity always finds a way of forcing itself from the depths of your mind and it eventually ends up surfacing in your thoughts. You’re like a brain dead assassin who shoots first then asks questions later.

Whether you like it or not, you’re simply crying over circumstances you cannot control because practically every respectable University ranking organisation in the world reckons with the University of Ibadan’s credentials as the foremost Higher Institution in Nigeria.

What is truly impressive about U.I.’s feat is that it has consistently maintained its position in spite of the presence of other top ranked Universities in the South West like University of Ife and Unilags, both of which are ranked above your beloved A.B.U which actually ranks in 6th place.

1. Being accredited, licensed and/or chartered by the appropriate Nigerian higher education-related organization (in this case the National Universities Commission);

2. Offering at least four-year undergraduate degrees (Bachelor degrees) and/or postgraduate degrees (Master or Doctoral degrees)

3. Delivering courses predominantly in a traditional face-to-face, non-distance education format.

On all three parameters, the University of Ibadan far surpasses any other institution in Nigeria.

It’s a known fact intelligence is not a component of your religion since it was founded by a pedophile, illiterate sex-obsessed fake ‘Prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W), but nevertheless, try and raise your standards when dealing with your intellectual superiors.

at the end of everything, the university you attended will not determine how successful you'd be in life.

2 Likes

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Series212:
Through direct entry

Bro/Sis

This is Nigeria, what I've learnt over the year from admission threads is that, every damn course is competitive, the degree differs of course, and certainly, department of African languages don't usually have a lot of students, been there a few times.

Doesn't mean you'd get rejected or admitted.

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Papacypaul(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Though it was specifically stated that ,u must be from catchment area to be considered for special admissn which am nt, but i claim to be so as to benefit ..i hav upper credit in HND Civil Engr, is there other way to detect am not from the catchment area asyd from local govt identification if admttd, and am i gonna pay d skul fee and acceptance fee of 100lvl if admttd?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Papacypaul:
Though it was specifically stated that ,u must be from catchment area to be considered for special admissn which am nt, but i claim to be so as to benefit ..i hav upper credit in HND Civil Engr, is there other way to detect am not from the catchment area asyd from local govt identification if admttd, and am i gonna pay d skul fee and acceptance fee of 100lvl if admttd?

No way, you're what you tell the school you are, from the cert you submit, but then, you know automatically, it affects your future endeavors.....

I've seen 100 & 200 fees, never seen 300 fees, can't say

But then again, you're still a new student anyway
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mayor2upra(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
barackodam:

Refer to this
Shai dis one thick oo.na to pray remain nw.tanx bro am grateful
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Kaziar: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

The problem with you is that your native stupidity always finds a way of forcing itself from the depths of your mind and it eventually ends up surfacing in your thoughts. You’re like a brain dead assassin who shoots first then asks questions later.

It’s a known fact that intelligence is not a component of your religion since it was founded by a pedophile, illiterate sex-obsessed fake ‘Prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W), but nevertheless, try and raise your standards when dealing with your intellectual superiors.

I KNOW YOU BELIEVE YOUR SCHOOL IS THE BEST BUT AFTER READING YOUR REPLY, I THINK YOU NEED TO NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE ONE OF ITS PROUD ACHIEVEMENTS. IS IT WRONG FOR ONE TO BELIEVE HIS/HER SCHOOL IS THE BEST? ALMOST EVERYONE WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT FOR THE FACT YOU DISAGREE DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT MORALLY OR INTELLECTUALLY TO GO AS FAR AS INSULTING AND MAKING DEROGATORY STATEMENTS ABOUT HIS RELIGION.
FROM YOUR WRITE-UP I SEE YOU FANCY YOURSELF AN INTELLECTUAL. SO I WANT YOU TO PLEASE TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT YOUR PIECE AND ASK YOURSELF IF THAT'S WHAT AN INTELLECTUAL WILL BE PROUD OF.

2 Likes

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by SwagCity(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Assuming you made sense in in your first paragraph sir, (whichidontthinkso)you murdered yourself by introducing religious bigotry at the end..hope this scenario wouldn't manifest in your real life sir! grow up pls!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by idreesjigo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

mehn! u should be ashame of yourself by insulting other peoples' religion this shows what ur religion taught you.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by idreesjigo(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Proudly U.I.

ABU is grossly overrated. It's taken seriously because it's the only fairly decent tertiary institution in the educational backwoods of Northern Nigeria. Just a local champion.

On the national stage it simply can't compete with U.I.
you started from just here so that u could insult our religon abi! u should be ashame of yourself! Our religion taught us never to criticize or mock any religion.This hate speech will never add anything to your life. BE WARNED!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by idreesjigo(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Proudly U.I.

ABU is grossly overrated. It's taken seriously because it's the only fairly decent tertiary institution in the educational backwoods of Northern Nigeria. Just a local champion.

On the national stage it simply can't compete with U.I.
you started from here so that u could insult our religon abi! u should be ashame of yourself! Our religion taught us never to criticize or mock any religion.This hate speech will never add anything to your life. BE WARNED!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mayor2upra(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Abeg my people leave this guy.make he no come they distract us for here.we have better things to discuss.he is only trying to gain attention.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by idreesjigo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
mayor2upra:
Abeg my people leave this guy.make he no come they distract us for here.we have better things to discuss.he is only trying to gain attention.
OKAY
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
HajimeSaito:

If not for some of the christian that i respect on this thread i would have told you how our prophet is a learner compared to your God. But lets leave that childishness aside.

The question is, what were the factors that were considered during the ranking? ABU represents and respects all the religions Nx tribes in Nigeria. No discrimination. This is obviously absent in your post. As an ambassador of your school you have clearly shown that decorum and respect is absent is your school. Thats why we never hear about silly protests or riots going on in our school. Always peaceful.

As for facilities, google is your friend. We have the largest and most beautiful university in Africa.

Mind you academics has to do with the students individually and their departments so it is only small children like you that argue about that.

fynestboi richiez
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by abduljabbar4(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Guys please how popular is international studies in ABU currently?

Barackodam
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
```ADMISSION STATUS CHECK TO COMMENCE ON FRIDAY 20th Oct. 2017.```

The offer of admission has been completed since Thursday 12th Oct. 2017 as gathered from an Admission Board Member.

After a long time meeting last week Thursday, and a rigorous look at the statistics of post-utme scores. The university admission board arrived at he following breakdown as criteria for admission to various colleges/departments.

*Vet. Med, Biochem, Computer.SC, Microbiology, Engineering and statistics will offer admission to candidates with not less than 50percent composite and 35 percent in post-utme.*

*Agric. depts shall offer admission to candidates with not less than 40 percent composite and not less than 25percent postutme score.*

*Please note that you having 50 percent composite for the first-class courses is not a guarantee for admission as it will be based on "composite power" for veterinary medicine, composites of 62 to 55 were only able to reach the population range which the college desired to admit. But be informed that every student choosing vet with composites above 50 but less than 55 were offered admission but not to veterinary medicine. And this may also apply in other departments.*

The interview with the Admission spokesman ended with a question on when the admission status would be ripe for online check. And with all sense of delight and accuracy in speech , he affirmed by saying...latest Friday this week (i.e 20th Oct. 2017). ```ADMISSION STATUS CHECK TO COMMENCE ON FRIDAY 20th Oct. 2017.```
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Elzak(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fayos1:
```ADMISSION STATUS CHECK TO COMMENCE ON FRIDAY 20th Oct. 2017.```

The offer of admission has been completed since Thursday 12th Oct. 2017 as gathered from an Admission Board Member.

After a long time meeting last week Thursday, and a rigorous look at the statistics of post-utme scores. The university admission board arrived at he following breakdown as criteria for admission to various colleges/departments.

*Vet. Med, Biochem, Computer.SC, Microbiology, Engineering and statistics will offer admission to candidates with not less than 50percent composite and 35 percent in post-utme.*

*Agric. depts shall offer admission to candidates with not less than 40 percent composite and not less than 25percent postutme score.*

*Please note that you having 50 percent composite for the first-class courses is not a guarantee for admission as it will be based on "composite power" for veterinary medicine, composites of 62 to 55 were only able to reach the population range which the college desired to admit. But be informed that every student choosing vet with composites above 50 but less than 55 were offered admission but not to veterinary medicine. And this may also apply in other departments.*

The interview with the Admission spokesman ended with a question on when the admission status would be ripe for online check. And with all sense of delight and accuracy in speech , he affirmed by saying...latest Friday this week (i.e 20th Oct. 2017). ```ADMISSION STATUS CHECK TO COMMENCE ON FRIDAY 20th Oct. 2017.```
For all universities or for ABU alone?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
abduljabbar4:
Guys please how popular is international studies in ABU currently?

Barackodam

Seriously?

Popularity?

Well, can't say how popular it is, it's in social science, only them can say how popular it is.

I know for sure they admit the least students in the faculty.

And I think, we offer international relations, not studies
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by abduljabbar4(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
barackodam:

Seriously?

Popularity?

Well, can't say how popular it is, it's in social science, only them can say how popular it is.

I know for sure they admit the least students in the faculty.

And I think, we offer international relations, not studies

ok. I wanted to recommend a course with low competition for my neigbhour who has a low average (182). I think it is tve right one for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.