Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please Interpret Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Interpret Dream (862 Views)

Please Interpret This Dream. What Could It Mean? / Please Interpret This For Me / Christians!! Please Interpret Job12:5 Thank You :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 3:13am On May 30, 2017
Why do I keep dreaming, for the second time today, that a thief is trying to break in. Actually, yesterday I dreamt that some had broken in and I was going through the phone looking for our agent to tell him. angry
Re: Please Interpret Dream by NairalandSARS: 3:22am On May 30, 2017
Muafrika2:
Why do I keep dreaming, for the second time today, that a thief is trying to break in. Actually, yesterday I dreamt that some had broken in and I was going through the phone looking for our agent to tell him. angry

thatz becos you have refused to pay ya dues.

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 3:30am On May 30, 2017
NairalandSARS:

thatz becos you have refused to pay ya dues.
grin grin
Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 3:46am On May 30, 2017
ichuka
Jacksonville

Your thoughts?
Re: Please Interpret Dream by ichuka(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

Not detailed enough
Might be in your work place,relationship or in regard to your divine call.
Jus pray against losing something precious to you.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2017
ichuka:

Not detailed enough

Thank you.

Can I just message you directly in future instead of posting here?
Re: Please Interpret Dream by ichuka(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

Thank you.

Can I just message you directly in future instead of posting here?
Ok

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret Dream by Olibboy: 3:48am On Jun 03, 2017
ichuka:

Not detailed enough
You have a typical point. Just be careful, Pray and fast is the solution since you had the same dream twice.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by shadeyinka(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Second time means it is serious and imminent..it is a warning for you to take action.

Thief breaking in are agents of Satan.

You however need to say whether the thieves are after your property or someone else. Either way, you are to take an action. ichuka is right. Not detailed enough.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
shadeyinka
ichuka

This robbery dream recurred. Am guessing that the cause is still there that's why it keeps coming.

This time I woke up (in the dream) to find the thieves carrying things out of the house. Only a few things remained. I was inside a different room but the door to that room was not shut all the way. The first thing I did was to run to shut, I also tried to scream but my voice was not loud because a bit of fear gripped me.

There was this person who was supervising as the thieves made way with the house hold stuff. He saw me and came to open it forcefully. After that the fear I had left. I just walked into the room and watched as they swept it clean of everything. Then they left. But I followed them out. After a short distance, I started ordering them to return my things. I was angry and kept threatening them and cursing them for their actions. I kept following their leader who seem ready to cooperate but at the same time trying to escape and avoid returning them. I followed him until he got to a place that seem dangerous for me to follow. I left him and returned back. And all the household items were already returned. I wondered "how fast," I hadn't seen them doing it so it was a bit of a surprise.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Muafrika2:
shadeyinka
ichuka

This robbery dream recurred. Am guessing that the cause is still there that's why it keeps coming.

This time I woke up (in the dream) to find the thieves carrying things out of the house. Only a few things remained. I was inside a different room but the door to that room was not shut all the way. The first thing I did was to run to shut, I also tried to scream but my voice was not loud because a bit of fear gripped me.

There was this person who was supervising as the thieves made way with the house hold stuff. He saw me and came to open it forcefully. After that the fear I had left. I just walked into the room and watched as they swept it clean of everything. Then they left. But I followed them out. After a short distance, I started ordering them to return my things. I was angry and kept threatening them and cursing them for their actions. I kept following their leader who seem ready to cooperate but at the same time trying to escape and avoid returning them. I followed him until he got to a place that seem dangerous for me to follow. I left him and returned back. And all the household items were already returned. I wondered "how fast," I hadn't seen them doing it so it was a bit of a surprise.

This dream of yours signifies a loss of attributes. It recurs not because it is an imminent loss but because it is a distinct possibility over time. For you specifically it is a loss of attributes that you are endowed with for the sole reason that you do not put them to proper use. It is not for me to say what these are, but we must each use our ‘gifts’ whatever they are ….or face losing them altogether.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
When last did you tithe? God is trying to humble you
Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Sarassin:

This dream of yours signifies a loss of attributes. It recurs not because it is an imminent loss but because it is a distinct possibility over time. For you specifically it is a loss of attributes that you are endowed with for the sole reason that you do not put them to proper use. It is not for me to say what these are, but we must each use our ‘gifts’ whatever they are ….or face losing them altogether.
Hmmm. God forbid
Re: Please Interpret Dream by shadeyinka(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
shadeyinka
ichuka

The dream repeating itself show either imminence or inevitability of the interpretation. You can prevent it by being on a pre offensive spirtual stance (in prayers) and faith.

It was a good dream anyways. Its telling you what will happen. Its not about Physical thieves but of spiritual thrives (demons who have arranged to loot what God has given you).

The dream is actually really speaking about your spiritual state (you seem to be off form) but a crises will jolt you up to exercise your faith to challenge the enemy AND you will succeed. If only if you act inspite of your feel of powerlessness.

You going with them to the place where it seemed dangerous to follow indicates that your offencive should be to the limit (sustained effort).

At the end. All the glory will be to God (you didn't see them return the goods).

In summary, you are being told what to do to secure your victory. Keep in faith Bro. Read about spiritual warfare and practice if you will.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by ichuka(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
shadeyinka
ichuka

Hmmm
You should ask for the gift of discernment.
You have to be sure and discern if a dream is good/bad.
For the Spirit dwells where He has built.He builds to dwell and dwells in only what He has built.
The Cross is mostly a minus in our lives,it usually removes/clear/clean for the Spirit to build/plant something NEW.any part of our life's he has not built has to be cleared by the application of the Cross.
To ascertain it's Him working is the New Life,New Gifts planted after the clearing.
So try to discern if it's a good dream or not
You will know by the evidence.
Re: Please Interpret Dream by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks all. What I get is that I should take my spirituality more seriously. Its about time I did,

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Hebrew Word Shalom? / The Newly Excommunicated Catholic Priest Has Start Hosting Programs. / See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.