Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period (851 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by OtemSapien: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Otem Erectus being my higher self said this millions of years ago about Murhamid( the first incarnate of Mohammed

Doctufos: Parables of Otem 16:16-20

16. For the coming of Murhamid into the world is like the coming of a little disease into the body of a homo. And when the disease was not checked and terminated in time, it grew and covered up the whole body of that homo.
17. So also is the philosophy of Allah which Murhamid brought into the world. And rather than being quickly terminated at its early stage, it was embraced. And it becomes a great disease and terror to the world.
18. Therefore I say, whenever you perceive that anyone is introducing to you any philosophy which is anti-human, do not accept such philosophy, rather, resist it so that you could preserve the life of your children and of your great grand children lchildren who shall come to the earth in the far future.
19. For if Murhamid had been stopped at early stage of his rampage, you and your family who are being affected by the actions of the Ishlamic terrorists would not have had any such thing such as is happening to you now or as it is currently happening to the homos in the inner world who are in the 22nd and the 23rd century.
20. For Ishlam is not ready to embrace peace and tolerance, rather, it is ever ready to generate terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by iamgenius(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Sura 9 - Ayat 32

They wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will not agree except that He will perfect His light, even if the disbelievers get annoyed.

1 Like

Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by OtemSapien: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:
Sura 9 - Ayat 32

They wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will not agree except that He will perfect His light, even if the disbelievers get annoyed.
You are speaking for Allah? Lol. The light of God Almighty who created Allah had spoken in thummim and no one can stop it. Though Allah can keep breeding terrorists, yet many brains shall grow past his philosophy and divorce the religion of war. Watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by OtemSapien: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
BTW, iamgenius, can you mention one good thing you like about Mohammed? Just one good thing, thanks.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 16:11-15

11. But the scales shall fall off their eyes. For an Ishlamite shall suddenly gain back his senses and say, how did I support killing and love Murhamid a murderer and a pedophile.
12. What has made me see Murhamid as a saint rather than as a psychopath whom he was? And then shall such homo reason and say, the life which I live is even more righteous than the life of this Murhamid. For I have not forced a little child into sex, neither have I killed any human.
13. And I have not destroyed many innocent lives, neither have I destroyed property. But Murhamid did all these evil and yet I have made him my role model. Is this not strange that I have made a killer and a pedophile my hero?
14. And so shall many reason themselves out of the religion of Murhamid which is the religion of hatred.
15. But I am sorry for the homos who shall be born into this terrible religion in the 21st century till the 26th century. For it would have been better for them to remain existing in the inner universe continuously rather than coming into the world in the outer universe to be immersed into the religion which gives the whole world unrest and war from generation to generation.

4 Likes

Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by Freeze007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
You are speaking for Allah? Lol. The light of God Almighty who created Allah had spoken in thummim and no one can stop it. Though Allah can keep breeding terrorists, yet many brains shall grow past his philosophy and divorce the religion of war. Watch and see.

*LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCED GOD'S BUDGET TO THE WORLD-3/10/1999*
"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerians to know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as such anyone that want to plan against him is planning against God.

3. Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And until it is return corruption will never stop in Nigeria this because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory rightful belongs to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.

4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that will collect all this money that Governors, Senators, Minister and the rest have looted and take them oversea, that government I have set up shall investigate and bring looters to book, many of them shall be jail.

5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be one government by then there will be no more visa to travel to another country because everyone will unite.

6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.

7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it will just be as a world bank when time comes.

8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one, Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so Nigeria won't divide.

9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing you will see from now on is police action.

10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and am repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America.
That is God's Budget and until they come to pass heaven and earth shall never pass away.

THANK YOU FATHER

NB: Emphasis on number 1 and 2
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by 0temSapien: 11:50pm On May 21, 2018
Freeze007:

"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerians to know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as such anyone that want to plan against him is planning against God.

3. Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And until it is return corruption will never stop in Nigeria this because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory rightful belongs to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.

4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that will collect all this money that Governors, Senators, Minister and the rest have looted and take them oversea, that government I have set up shall investigate and bring looters to book, many of them shall be jail.

5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be one government by then there will be no more visa to travel to another country because everyone will unite.

6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.

7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it will just be as a world bank when time comes.

8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one, Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so Nigeria won't divide.

9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing you will see from now on is police action.

10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and am repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America.
That is God's Budget and until they come to pass heaven and earth shall never pass away.

THANK YOU FATHER

na wa
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by 0temSapien: 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by toffy333(m): 2:08am On May 25, 2018
Freeze007:

THANK YOU FATHER

Just like the poster
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by Freeze007(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2018
toffy333:

Just like the poster
All thanks to the Father
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by Freeze007(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
na wa
Nawa for wetin
Re: See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period by OtemAtum: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Does Science Agree With The Bible? / TB Joshua Spends N1m To Transform ‘female’ To ‘male’ / Did God Really Say....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.