Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot (42518 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 9:34am On May 30, 2017
i thought the dress was embedded with precious stones, mteeeew
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Adebola314: 9:42am On May 30, 2017
Yet she has to scout around to be able to pay her house rent every year. Fake lives. All their possessions are only validated by a camera click but in reality, they are hustling to make ends meet.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by danjaba(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=cathytemi post=57007627]Today is Nollywood actress Susan Peter’s birthday and the the ‘Duchess of Idoma’ has released some beautiful photos of herself rocking a £2,688.00, (approximately a million naira) cream caramel tulle sequence cap sleeve dress from the LuxuryByFeyi SS16 collection.

We love!

[url]

No be she get the dress, na hire she go do. All these celebrities with their fake life. Living a fallacious life is another trending thing among the Naija Actors and actresses.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2017
chynie:
Why she come be like mannequin tongue

Na be because she dey do mannequin challenge grin grin
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by ahmedbanj(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2017
Mtchew.,U can lie eehn!
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2017
Jesus is lord!!! this ugly dress??! No I can't take this, oh laws akant!!

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2017
Jesus is lord!!! this ugly dress??! No I can't take this, oh lawd akant!!

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Godisgood3882: 10:06am On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:07am On May 30, 2017
A million naira for ordinary cloth for filtering ogi? wawu!
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by DexteryJoe(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2017
this dress is a million naira?!!,Pls a minute silence for our lying sister!!!

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nizguy(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
and tomorrow nah she will start solicit for money to cure her kidney failure. foolish
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Suko110(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2017
Just normal material normal shinny shinny and some other rubbish stuff sewed together with normal machine . I am still not understanding d motive behind d market value .

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by pagorino(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
d dress fit make person disappear abi e fit detect bomb if u wear am... end time dress grin
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by sulakishop(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
HOPE SAY E GO MAKE HER ENTER PARADISE
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Lewaluv(f): 10:59am On May 30, 2017
Not impressive.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by megareal: 11:02am On May 30, 2017
Lol at the comments. Naija people I dey hail o. grin
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Ibrahimfago: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
cathytemi:
Today is Nollywood actress Susan Peter’s birthday and the the ‘Duchess of Idoma’ has released some beautiful photos of herself rocking a £2,688.00, (approximately a million naira) cream caramel tulle sequence cap sleeve dress from the LuxuryByFeyi SS16 collection.

We love!

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/actress-susan-peters-rocks-a-million-naira-dress-for-her-birthday-shoot/
while orphans are looking for help, anyway its ur money u can spend how u like, but I think its extravagant
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2017
Not a single diamond or jewel on the dress and its N1m, there are better versions of it in Aba.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by piagetskinner(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
duchess of idoma got me scampering for laughs
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2017
Luckymay:
No

No for?
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by honorr: 12:07pm On May 30, 2017
Is that all? what else did she do after rocking the dress.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
make dem dey waste money dey go. all these actresses dont think of the future when spending money
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by dangotesmummy: 12:23pm On May 30, 2017
laurel03:
dt money can empower some women in idoma....
so you believe her lies.

First of all that silver whatever is called shine shine bobo.1 k per yard.if that thing enter water,the shine shine go comot.then the net wey she buy join for body na 400 or 500naira per yard e be and she will have used at least 5yards for the net.the bottom line be say everything she put for body no go pass 4k or 5k,then tailor money let's say 3k so in all na 8k

Na una wey she dey fit cook ewedu for.na people wey no sabi cloth she go dey deceive. The people wey sabi cloth go dissect am

Ori e ope.
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by dangotesmummy: 12:27pm On May 30, 2017
prettyboi1989:
make dem dey waste money dey go. all these actresses dont think of the future when spending money
she is LYING

The material looks like those bend down select wey them dey sell for yaba.then the net can be gotten anywhere.she is LYING

mshewwww
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by holluphemydavid(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2017
hope she is married at 37th
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Ashley86400: 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
My question is -Is it fire-proof?
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Ashley86400: 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
The dress is expensive but I don't think it's thaaaat expensive.
My sister almost bought similar looking dress @ 95k last December.
We eventually convinced her not to buy it cause it was too expensive in our opinion.
Still kept the picture of that particular dress on my phone.

Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by Ashley86400: 2:12pm On May 30, 2017
So if tomorrow she develops organ failure and begs Nigerians to donate as our celebs usually do. . .what should we do?
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by bitingbody: 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
don't b decieved, na okrika. original bendown n pick
Re: Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot by monddy25(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
Wit all dis luxurious spending, Her juniors don marry o...! Small time she go say she no see husband...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Kanye West's Yeezy Trainers Sold For $1.8 Million Dollars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.