Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Your Worst Travelling Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Worst Travelling Experience (592 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Share Your Worst Travelling Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Travelling Experience by mostsimpliest(m): 3:35am On May 30, 2017
sometimes we ghat bad experience we wont want a replay of during travelling....ranging from someone vomiting on you to the visit by the gentlemen on the highway....kindly share your experience
Re: Your Worst Travelling Experience by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:33am On May 30, 2017
Because of ordinary #50 gala,this gala hawker went away with my #950 change at Ore..

That same day,I bought 1k airtime..I typed the digits on my phone and threw away the scratch card..only fr MTn to give me an error msg after clicking send.. I wan run mad that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Travelling Experience by daamazing(m): 5:38am On May 30, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Because of ordinary #50 gala,this gala hawker went away with my #950 change at Ore..

That same day,I bought 1k airtime..I typed the digits on my phone and threw away the scratch card..only fr MTn to give me an error msg after clicking send.. I wan run mad that day
Your village people had done for you that day! grin

(1) (Reply)

World’s Longest’ Hanging Bridge Opens / The World's First Sand Hostel Opens On Australia's Gold Coast (photos) / American Citizen Coming To Nigeria, What Are The Requirements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.