Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass (647 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass by phosky(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2017
PHYNO THREATENED PULSE OVER PIA MIA CONTROVERSY - AM COMING FOR YOU DEAD ASS
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/phyno-threatened-pulse-over-pia-mia.html

After the recent controversies over Phyno song I am fan being stolen by an American Pop singer Pia mia , PulseNg took to the media to write on a story that was not confirmed blaming Phyno producer as the culprit behind the controversy and claiming that the American pop singer didn't steal phyno songs I am fan . Phyno took to the social media to issue out is first warning to pulseng for posting a story that the source wasn't confirmed ,recently again Phyno share this on twitter and issued a big threat to Pulseng who has deleted the post of the news from their blog.
Phyno tweet : So pulse have rushed and delete the post from their blog.. Smh .. Don't worry I hav d screenshots .. Am coming for u.. Dead ass

Re: Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass by eezeribe(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2017
He should first sue pulse before anything else... I don't know if they went into news publishing out of desperation as many others did... They lack business ethics.
Re: Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass by chukkystar(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2017
Dat is how our media is ooo, publish news without verifying. Just to surpass others.
Re: Phyno Threatened Pulse Over Pia Mia Controversy - Am Coming For You Dead Ass by mazimee(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2017
Ezege don vex
Phyno isn't known for controversy , this Pulse whatever are trying to drag him in one messy one.

He should not let them go free, he whop their ass from every angle.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Paul Okoye / Katy Perry Is The Most Followed Human Being On Twitter With 99.9M Followers / Viral Photos: Strippers Show Off Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.