Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space (31669 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Tamaramientei: 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
What is wrong with them?
Gidimasters2:

Hope its not tecno or infinix
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by GoHost: 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
Okay.

Blogging info in my signature.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
Tamaramientei:
What is wrong with them?

They are sub standard phones and rip off
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
Gidimasters2:

Playstore bullshit.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
Op for put price in naira and where to get them, especially the xiaomi phones
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

Playstore bullshit.
grin grin grin
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Tamaramientei: 3:40pm On May 30, 2017
Lol
I see them as affordable alternatives to Iphone and Samsung sha
Gidimasters2:

Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
Where are the die hard tecno fans?No techno phone in the list.These days earning in dollars is really the best,one can afford to get these beasts.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by odinga1of: 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
OP please put the price in Naira and where can we get them................Thanks.

I nor sabi forex grin grin grin grin I nor go fit calculate dollar rate my eye dey red like EFCC. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
Please help ooo

My new infinix note 3 is not updating again. Asking for space, I have deleted and deleted, still same thing.

Nawa ooooo

Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2017
obikirinoni:
Please help ooo

My new infinix note 3 is not updating again. Asking for space, I have deleted and deleted, still same thing.

Nawa ooooo

I switched to memory card, still no luck
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Tamaramientei:
Lol
I see them as affordable alternatives to Iphone and Samsung sha

Not affordable jor..... Try to check on Xiaomi phones
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
smartty68:
Finally Xiaomi tops/makes NaijaTechGuy list
The yabbies we gather give am last time no be here..
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Eeazu: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
I want a smart phone that can be rigged with a high voltage stun gun . The type that can shock those thieves and pickpockets to death angry sad angry
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by fwangzyno(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
smartty68:
Good phone with affordable rate:- Xiaomi rocks
affordable rate indeed
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by 4peace(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
ollah1:

Calm down and relax. Not all these listed phones will be released worldwide with the highst onboard storage.
S8 also has a 6GB version with 128GB storage on board and slot for SD Card.

Modified

So everything that appears on geekbench turns out true?

Since you know much, can you tell us from the list, which phone is not released or announced by Oem
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
if you have not used a xiaomi then you avnt used and android phone..i av used redmi note2,3, and now 4..and mi4,5.,,they have the screen of samsung processor of iphone durability of nokia camera of lg and price of tecno...those phones are quality phone..with majority of them comin with remote sensor to operate anythin remote operatable...i av used phones bt neva fell in till i met xiaomi...infact all their products are quality..dier ear piece na tears..mak i nor too talk b4 i cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by DJInfluence: 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
Where is oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T on this list? of of these should be in that list in my not too humbled opinion.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by BraniacX(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
how about how to get any one of them here in Nigeria at quoted prices?
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by donqx: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
ok
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by ibawon(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2017
Bro. Where is OnePlus 3T? 128GB!
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by NaijaTechGuy(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2017
MrMcJay:

Watch your language.

You are building a brand and whatever you post here would be associated with that brand.

The poster you are responding to has nothing to lose as he an anonymous poster. You don't want your blog associated with expletives and the F-word.

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by NaijaTechGuy(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2017
angels09:

The yabbies we gather give am last time no be here..
grin grin. Boss I dey loyal o.. Una wan kill me ni.. grin grin.. Now some are firing me about the One Plus 3T grin
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
Tecno W3 is sack!!! No space at all...its not as if I am a picture freak that has a lot of stuffs. It can't even accommodate 100 videos and photos, even with memory card.
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by kulrunsman79(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
What of tecno phone
Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by rxgodwin(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2017
Op Sir, please advise I have 60k for fone nd I need 4g Ram+ 64 abi 62g hd, pls wat do u recommend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.