Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136185 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by blackbriar: 10:35am On May 30, 2017
https://twitter.com/AdForumCo/status/869449516650573824

Ojukwu's reaction to a second conflict
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

He is the Musiwa of Urhobo land

Fratermathy pls answer her question

And who told you I won't? This is what I came here for, remember?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by swiz005(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
If only Nnamdi Kanu had this kind of sense since rather than starting with provocative utterances and violence.

Ask for referendum, get your senators to promote a bill, demonstrate like you're doing now and if no tangible result then you take to violence, only then will the international community support/ listen to your fight.

Violence should be the last resort.

FYI.
Rivers state will not be joining you OOoo. so don't even include us.

Good luck !.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by macolino(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
No place to even buy recharge card.. That means Nigeria can not survive without idi igbo

8 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vantage001: 10:36am On May 30, 2017
Odingo1:

No struggle in the history of mankind have ever been fought by the elites, that France dont have monarchy today is as a result of masses revolt.Revolution always come from the masses not the elites that are beneficiary of a wrong system, you want them to lose their interest.
You are overestimating the average intelligence of nairalanders.
Most of them don't know anything. Asking a corrupt elite to lead a push for referendum.

10 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2017
Princedapace:

Oboy.. Make I show u pictures of zamfara, oyo state, ondo streets, etc?
These are markets roads bro.. I fit becus of u go snap Ibadan markets wen they are closed... U go run..

Stop nonsense talk.. Nigeria has failed even u.. If they wana go and suffer.. Is it ur suffering?

Okay am waiting,the worst picture in the west region is the best in Abakaliki
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
Nwanne dis sit @home strong Oo.. all respect to our falling heroes big respect sirs

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
buchilino:

AM NOT DISPUTING UR ARGUMENTS, AM JUST SAYING DAT WITH OR WITHOUT DELTA OR EVEN BAYESLA, BIAFRA WILL SURVIVE. WE IGBOS R NOT GOING TO FORCE ANY PPLE DAT DOESN'T WAT TO FOLLOW US. DATS D DIFFERENCE BW WE N D REST. BUT OUR STRONG CONNECTIONS N LINKS WITH CROSS RIVER N AKWA IBOM IS ENOUGH 4 US.

I never said Biafra won't survive. I wish Biafra well and they can get any territory they want including Hausaland and Yorubaland, as long as the inhabitants of such territories AGREE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Odingo1: 10:37am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Who told you we aren't agitating for these things you mentioned? You want me to carry a placard on nairaland and start doing the agitation here?

The only reason you see me here on threads like this to remind Igbos and any who cares to know that Urhobos are not a part of their plans. This reminder is necessary against the image spread by IPOB that the SS, including Urhobo, is in unison with the SE for Biafra! Such a lie must be deconstructed!
But this man now,nobody is forcing you to join Biafra,referendum will solve the matter, speak for Urhobo people and to large extent yourself, you cant speak for others.

6 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by macolino(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
swiz005:
If only Nnamdi Kanu had this kind of sense since rather than starting with provocative utterances and violence.

Ask for referendum, get your senators to promote a bill, demonstrate like you're doing now and if no tangible result then you take to violence, only then will the international community support/ listen to your fight.

Violence should be the last resort.

FYI.
Rivers state will not be joining you OOoo. so don't even include us.

Good luck !.
speak for yourself mr

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
Why is police helicopter hovering everywhere here in Abakaliki? Did they want to bomb us because we decided to stay at home? Nnewi guys should give us Nkwo Nnewi pictures.

9 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by bilazego(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2017
Australopithecus:

my headache is that, you will be part of the people the war will clear out.. Sorry en. Take heart

Best if you mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 30, 2017
It is that simple. If you can tell us why Igbos are still scattered all around the south west yet chanting "BIAFRA!", then you should be able to answer your own question.

buchilino:

MAY I ASK WAT UR DOING IN DIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by MENELIK1: 10:38am On May 30, 2017
niftykaycee:
I'm from the south west... I was never in support of BIAFRA but with the kind of pictures I'm seeing here biafrans are right... these are really marginalized, very underdeveloped.

#freebiafra

Freedom for the OSUs is not a south westerner's problem, it is their own, after all, how many Osu states observe June 12 as a public holiday, watch out for them on June 12 as they will haul abusive words on the hero of june 12. Osus don't care for Yoruba people as a result their plight shouldn't be any concern for a free born Yoruba except for some among Yorubas who are yet to see this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by tochukwu75(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
It's a welcome development, please someone should update us on happenings in other parts of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA.
GOD BLESS RADIO BIAFRA

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Odingo1: 10:40am On May 30, 2017
vantage001:

You are overestimating the average intelligence of nairalanders.
Most of them don't know anything. Asking a corrupt elite to lead a push for referendum.
The power of the masses revolt will force the elite to bend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Eazybay(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga, if they so wish, that is their cross to carry.

I speak but only as an Urhobo/Isoko and a Deltan and believe me when I tell you that Urhobos will NEVER join Biafra now or ever.

Urhobo dis Urhobo dat. U are now the President of UPU? My friend if dea is a referendum, u have just one vote. How many Urhobos even know u? When d time comes, u shall decide if u want to negotiate a new govt or u want to remain true to d Kaduna mafia, d caliphate and whatever name d oligarchs choose to call demselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
Odingo1:

But this man now,nobody is forcing you to join Biafra,referendum will solve the matter, speak for Urhobo people and to large extent yourself, you cant speak for others.

Did we ask you for a referendum? Or you want to FORCE ONE ON US? I won't be surprised?

And where exactly have I spoken for any other than Urhobo? And incase you are wondering, I am only echoing the voice of Urhobo people who have rejected Biafra on several media officially:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2017
PHIPEX:
The earlier the Nigerian govt realised what is cooking the better for this country. Enough of living in denial, this is beyond propaganda, the message is crystal clear.

These people don't realize Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

Nigeria has failed everyone. That is the only reason most people even want out.

7 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Seunpaul01(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
Imagine the people that claimed they are being marginalized holding a sit at home protest. Is it now you will be recognized or not marginalized.

And the thing is these people do not like or trust themselves. Most of them will enter market when they can't hold the hunger anymore. Abi, no be Igbo people. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes.. Fulani issue is being treated as what it is : A CRIMINAL AFFAIR! I've also not seen your thread where you criticised the Fulani killings in Enugu.

This, on the other hand, is an anti-propaganda warfare against the propaganda that SSners, including Urhobos, are in unison with Biafran agitators. No one can write your story better than yourself!

Who is treating the Fulani herdsman issue as a criminal issue? You?

Continue to deceive yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2017
My neighbor here in Osogbo, who is an igbo from Enugu, has left for her shop since 7am. grin grin. Hunger never carry most of una ni. U go run open shop quick quick. grin

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Vivian16: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
Afonjas slaves that love their chain, they love one Nigeria more dan d abokis don't worry it will be too late for u to realise dat one Nigeria is a mirage and u will be left to choose between d devil n d deep blue sea.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by beautiesplace: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
Show us government house in Awka, Umuahia, Enugu, Abakiliki and Owerri for me to comment grin
STREET TI TAKE OVER BRO, EVEN YOUR AFONJIZY BRO COMFIRMED IT........ THE NEWS IS ALL OVER THE WORLD NOW, YOU CAN CRY ME S LAGOON OR JUMP INTO IT AND END IT ALL ........ lol

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by nogasimplicity: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
The struggle for freedom (Live and let live)
Peace to men of goodwill.
My regards to Achebe in his contribution during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by samodoh: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
Nazeren:
Rantings of a displaced person. You think your stupid biafra matters to the rest of us? It really disgusts me having your may 30 behind my back. Nobody gives a hoot if that was the beginning of the dearth of your clan. The date is senseless, hopeless and stupid at best.

For your info, I am not of the biafran stock. I don't give a hutt about biafra or no biafra. I was just skimming through the post & comments here, but your foolishness couldn't go unnoticed. I guess free mb has done more harm than good to Nigerian teenagers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by SmallSimba: 10:42am On May 30, 2017
Lyoncrescent:

Thanks for the clarification. We can thus conclude to an extent that the biafran movement is a south east movement. Second challenge is what happens to all the assests of the federal government of Nigeria in the new 2017 biafra ?. From Nigerian police stations to military barracks to federal universities and teaching hospitals among others. Should the federal government just forfeit all these to biafra or will biafra pay Nigeria . How do we solve this problem before we can let the south east go ?

Yours is an ignorant question: Are you going to refund all the Taxes that the People have been paying for decades? Or you think that those institutions were made by whose money?

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Coward

Afonja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2017
Eazybay:

Urhobo dis Urhobo dat. U are now the President of UPU? My friend if dea is a referendum, u have just one vote. How many Urhobos even know u? When d time comes, u shall decide if u want to negotiate a new govt or u want to remain true to d Kaduna mafia, d caliphate and whatever name d oligarchs choose to call demselves.

Oga Urhobo Orator,

UPU has spoken already for Urhobo. I'm only echoing their stand. How would you know when you just want to force us into your country? Is it my force? Who made you Lugard? And did we ask you for a referendum?

If we want a referendum, Urhobos will be at the forefront for it. Nor be Igbo go tell us Wetin we want. Nobody made you our god?

Hear the voice of UPU and warn yourself:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vayne(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2017
buchilino:

DON'T BE TO SURE ABOUT D ND. I NO CROSS RIVER N MAYBE SOME AKWA IBOM PPLE WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW. IN D END WAT WILL DECIDE D SIZE OF BIAFRA WILL BE INTERESTS. SOME WILL ASK WHICH IS BETA, STAYING IN NIGERIA OR GOING WITH D IGBOS. I CAN BET U DAT MOST TRIBES IN PLACES LIKE RIVERS, CROSS RIVER N EVEN AKWA IBOM WOULD RATHER GO WITH D IGBOS DAN BE PART OF NIGERIA. IF U DOUBT IT, I DARE FG TO DECLARE A REFERENDUM 4 BIAFRA, U WILL SURPRISED D NUMBER OF OTHER MINORITY GROUPS DAT WOULD WANT TO JOIN BIAFRA. DATS Y D NORTH R AFRAID OF BIAFRA.
you dey mind fratermathy?
Last year,people from asaba,ph,etc where seen spearheading the protest for NK's release.
But he stays in his swamp,bleating about who belongs where.

Tiny urhobo does not meet the UN minimum requirements to become a country,(maybe you are hoping on other tribes,but i can assure you igbos and some other tribes will never go with you)it doesn't have the numbers,so it has no choice than to either fall in line or remain in nigeria,period!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.