Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (137739 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See Wetin sadness and loneliness they do. He even have a software to make awards and even made one for moI grin grin grin grin grin Petty, just so petty, chei black women would be jealous of this level of pettiness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for the award gods of urhobo identity. I deal with petty women all the time so male pettiness is always welcome as well grin grin.

Now we got the last name situation resolved.

Where's my video? How many months have it been now and I've yet on get video despite your gra gra. god's of urhobo identity Maka why na? grin grin grin grin grin

Have you printed your award yet. I took pains to design it specifically for you. You deserve it. Pages upon pages of a supposed Urhobo man's defence? Who would have thought I'd see the day?

This thread has been bookmarked for many reasons. Congrats once again. You may continue trolling now. There are other Urhobos that need to be defended on this forum.

Have a look at your certificate again:

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Great God of Urhobo! Slayer of Mathy001! Defender of EazyBay! King of the Night! Ruler of Nairaland tribalism! Number ONE! Champion!

I present you...... YOUR AWARD!

You've proven that EazyBay is Urhobo! Sadly, S/he is not here to witness this memorable event where S/he was bailed out by an Igbo after failing to establish his Urhobo identity! grin

Congrats Ikenna0b, your life can have meaning once more.

Dude told you he's not interested in arguing with you,,na you kept looking for his attention like a Wh0re. He ignored you the whole time. I guess I no attractive enough for you, na him you wanted. Heya ndoooo. Shouldn't have cock blocked you John grin grin grin grin Ndokwas.
Eazybay, your Bae dey look for you. I no attractive for am.

But before you take attention looker back, can you please ask am to give me the video he promised to give about killing AsabaIan in broad daylight and noone would am anything. Tell am it's been months now, I still dey wait for this one video grin grin grin grin. The level of gra gra person do, I thought I go have am for now.
god's of urhobo identity Wetin dey happen?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Have you printed your award yet. I took pains to design it specifically for you. You deserve it. Pages upon pages of a supposed Urhobo man's defence? Who would have thought I'd see the day?

This thread has been bookmarked for many reasons. Congrats once again. You may continue trolling now. There are other Urhobos that need to be defended on this forum.

See am....diverting again.

As for the bold I know, you diverted for 4 pages straight. You can see the pettiness on the beautiful award you just presented to me...dalu

Where is my video gods of urhobo identity? Where my video dey? I want see this killing machine who will show Asaba pepper you claim to be. Where else dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Dude told you he's not interested in arguing with you,,na you kept looking for his attention like a Wh0re. He ignored you the whole time. I guess I no attractive enough for you, na him you wanted. Heya ndoooo. Shouldn't have cock blocked you John grin grin grin grin Ndokwas.
Eazybay, your Bae dey look for you. I no attractive for am.

But before you take attention looker back, can you please ask am to give me the video he promised to give about killing AsabaIan in broad daylight and noone would am anything. Tell am it's been months now, I still dey wait for this one video grin grin grin grin. The level of gra gra person do, I thought I go have am for now.
god's of urhobo identity Wetin dey happen?

Defender of Urhobos Worldwide! What I have is what I give. Take it and be at peace!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See am....diverting again.

Where is my video gods of urhobo identity? Where my video dey? I want see this killing machine who will show Asaba pepper you claim to be. Where else dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have deleted the videos. I have a new life in Christ now. I suggest you do the same. Let this certificate inspire you and make you proud of yourself. YOu have achieved something really.

Today, it's an argument. Tomorrow, it will be as a ward councillor contestant in Asaba district of Biafra:

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:34am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Defender of Urhobos Worldwide! What I have is what I give. Take it and be at peace!

Where is my video?

Mr killing machine wey go show Asaba pepper

Where my video?

Shebi you go divert again for the next 4 pages and make me a new trophy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

I have deleted the videos. I have a new life in Christ now. I suggest you do the same. Let this certificate inspire you and make you proud of yourself. YOu have achieved something really.

Today, it's an argument. Tomorrow, it will be as a ward councillor contestant in Asaba district of Biafra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See story. Christ ko, Christ ni.

I asked you for this video the SECOND you started chest beating, you gave,me a fake link. When called out, story changed and I didn't hear back from you again despite how many times I called you. Oya months now, you don't delete the videos because you found christ.

Did you find Christ that same day you started thumb chesting on NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway I had my fun for today, I don't laugh tire so I'm done with you. Your John can take you back now
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Xkalaban:

Lol grin, u had to go thru all that pain just to quote and edit my post in order to soothe ur pathetic brain? Fake ass punk with no integrity. Seriously, proof read what u posted above and u'll see u truly lack brain.

if i have to spend anoda day imaginin am talkin to a person when in fact am talkin to a biafrauud rat,sufferin from brain marginalisation,i'd be no better...rather let u choke on ur stupidity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by KissnThel: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2017
eyizlive:

if i have to spend anoda day imaginin am talkin to a person when in fact am talkin to a biafrauud rat,sufferin from brain marginalisation,i'd be no better...rather let u choke on ur stupidity.

ouch!! Brother...e ro ra o....hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by bantudra: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind am? Leave that clown alone, abeg. You should be familiar with the dubious modus operandi of his group. Everyone knows his antics on this forum. sad

ki... grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by laudate: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

You just take style finish dis guy today. cheesy He has been huffing, panting and getting hysterical in a bid to score cheap points by defining who is an Urhobo man, and who is not. How can someone be wasting time, energy and efforts on such a petty issue? shocked I weak, o!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
The greatest thread ever created in NL. 95,000 views under 24 hours. partly due the activity of convulsers.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
eyizlive:

B!tch step aside!!! I don't have to waste another sec to read ur gibberish lamenting like a pathetic rascal also known as a unity begger who doesn't know how to shut it and mind their own business when Biafrans do their thing.

FYI, If u so much as quote me again then ur officially a House Fly and the generation under u are maggots. Show me where it was that I invited some eyizshit to come and excrete all over my first post. Nshi nkita!!!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
KissnThel:

ouch!! Brother...e ro ra o....hmmmn

hey, how are u dear?...i hate to talk to moronic zealots,who are, all balls no brains. Don't bother with him...i sent u a message tho,u can tell only lalaboi on NL o
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
ezenwajosh:

THROUGH THERE THE SIT AT HOME WAS ANNOUNCED

Have you ever heard anywhere in the world where sit at home was used to get sovereignty?

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by KissnThel: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
eyizlive:

hey, how are u dear?...i hate to talk to moronic zealots,who are, all balls no brains. Don't bother with him...i sent u a message tho,u can tell only lalaboi on NL o

ahahahah!! U wan kill d oloriburuku nii? E don do o....onto other things, camp 2mao o don't 4get.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
jpphilips:

Have you ever heard anywhere in the world where sit at home was used to get sovereignty?

How old are u pls......seriously anything can be used for rally....its same thing as one day strike.....SIT AT HOME WAS USED TO MEASURE NOT JUST THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT LISTEN TO OUR GRAND COMMAND NNAMDI KANU AND IT PROVED EVERYTHING WE WANT TO KNOW

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
jpphilips:

How old are u pls......seriously anything can be used for rally....its same thing as one day strike.....SIT AT HOME WAS USED TO MEASURE NOT JUST THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT LISTEN TO OUR GRAND COMMAND NNAMDI KANU AND IT PROVED EVERYTHING WE WANT TO KNOW and also

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
jpphilips:

How old are u pls......seriously anything can be used for rally....its same thing as one day strike.....SIT AT HOME WAS USED TO MEASURE NOT JUST THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT LISTEN TO OUR GRAND COMMAND NNAMDI KANU AND IT PROVED EVERYTHING WE WANT TO KNOW and also shows WE WANT BIAFRA AND SHOWS RESPECT TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR LIVES DURING BIAFRA WAR....JUST HAVE TO XPLAIN NOT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND COX U VE NO BRAIN OF UNDERSTANDING JUST XPLAIN FOR OTHERS THAT MIGHT KAM ACROSS THAT STUPID QUESTION U ASKED

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
ezenwajosh:

How old are u pls......seriously anything can be used for rally....its same thing as one day strike.....SIT AT HOME WAS USED TO MEASURE NOT JUST THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT LISTEN TO OUR GRAND COMMAND NNAMDI KANU AND IT PROVED EVERYTHING WE WANT TO KNOW and also shows WE WANT BIAFRA AND SHOWS RESPECT TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR LIVES DURING BIAFRA WAR....JUST HAVE TO XPLAIN NOT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND COX U VE NO BRAIN OF UNDERSTANDING JUST XPLAIN FOR OTHERS THAT MIGHT KAM ACROSS THAT STUPID QUESTION U ASKED

Conversely, your sit at home has sent a message that the next Biafra battle will not be an asymmetric warfare but a conventional one, in other words, Nigeria wouldn't need to send special forces to route out IPOB members, they just need to level down everything.
Can you walk me through the process of securing sovereignty by global standards?

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
jpphilips:

Conversely, your sit at home has sent a message that the next Biafra battle will not be an asymmetric warfare but a conventional one, in other words, Nigeria wouldn't need to send special forces to route out IPOB members, they just need to level down everything.
Can you walk me through the process of securing sovereignty by global standards?

UA too dumb for explanations.....ur age is too small for the security clearance
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:

UA too dumb for explanations.....ur age is too small for the security clearance

Ezenwa iti, I am sure you have no clue, sorry!!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
jpphilips:

Ezenwa iti, I am sure you have no clue, sorry!!

If that's gonna give u a peace of mind
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by ultimate77(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Australopithecus:

You not making sense,no time to waste my data,Replying you. You think u are wise, but u are not.. You are free to display your craziness. Go get a better job, where u can't have time to reply on nairaland.
I work and earn more than u. Till u die, u will never beat my achievement. Do u wanna dare?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2017
ultimate77:

I work and earn more than u. Till u die, u will never beat my achievement. Do u wanna dare?

ptchew... SMH..
if u earn more than me now, doesn't me u will earn more than me in the future... Nna use your head.. Thanks..
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
plessis:
Yoruba Muslim, why don't you first advice yourself on securing admission into the University?

I can live my life without education, thanks for the advice.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by ZhiosonWind: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
tolugar:
Guy your battery is also staying at home

Don't be left out,, get a charger
lol bros good evening. This thread is a great throw back.

3 years later
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by tolugar: 6:16pm On May 04, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
lol bros good evening. This thread is a great throw back.

3 years later

Now we have a common enemy. It’s become national stay at home
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by ZhiosonWind: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
tolugar:

Now we have a common enemy. It’s become national stay at home
no be lie grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by freshkash(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2021
This ugwuaji look like Enugu state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.