Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (52731 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Endtimesmith(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
Davido 3...Wizkid 2......Afonja FA semi final loading in the music entertainment industry 2017/18
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by francisduru: 12:42pm On May 30, 2017
Davido... Learn to wear condom
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by lollarj(f): 12:44pm On May 30, 2017
Chief Adeleke....A proud grandfather of many nations.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by thunderbabs: 12:50pm On May 30, 2017
princeofpeace22:
FTC hmmmm

I think David shouldn't be our problem here we should all turn our search light to the politheifcians .please let davido be angry he is just a fortunate small boy gallivanting in juvenile delinquency syndrome cool

Davido is chopping the head of hiz life....even if dem b 7
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by lailo: 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
That thing look like doll o..look well..But it seems davido loves women wella...Enjoy. Owo ni koko
this lady wearing Moschino designer is a video vixen and she's d one in his 'IF' video and d one also in Malik Berry's "control" video.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Donshemzy1234: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support having a Baby mama

Girls of nowadays are not qualified to have as wives

If you know how naturally dumb these our generation girls are, you won't like to have one as a wife

They consider sleeping around their priority

Our mothers are the type of women that deserves that prestigious title

Hmmmm.... The type of girl you want in your life is not anywhere in these world it's in your head. That's one difference we have in this generation than that of the old. You take the unfinished products, that raw material..... I mean the girl you like. You take her & maximize your potential on. You make her the type you want. It's as simple as that.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by lenghtinny(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Hmmmm.... The type of girl you want in your life is not anywhere in these world it's in your head. That's one difference we have in this generation than that of the old. You take the unfinished products, that raw material..... I mean the girl you like. You take her & maximize your potential on. You make her the type you want. It's as simple as that.
Who gave you this kind of warped mindset...
No one can create a fellow human being like him or her, it's impossible..
When it comes to marriage, one can only hope for the best but prepare for the worst..
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by EMIZZY1(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
baddest obo
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Macmoni(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
princeofpeace22:
FTC hmmmm

I think David shouldn't be our problem here we should all turn our search light to the politheifcians .please let davido be angry he is just a fortunate small boy gallivanting in juvenile delinquency syndrome cool
break it down!
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
cheesy
Macmoni:

break it down!
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Eephyokolia: 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support having a Baby mama

Girls of nowadays are not qualified to have as wives

If you know how naturally dumb these our generation girls are, you won't like to have one as a wife

They consider sleeping around their priority

Our mothers are the type of women that deserves that prestigious wife title

Don't disrespect our lovely mothers by giving out a title they worked hard for to these gold mining good for nothing girls
I'm sure your sisters and cousins are not left out. Any girl that sleeps around cos of money, please blame the mother.... If only you know how many sugar mummies exist in this 21st century. I still stand my ground that good girls are still out there. If I may ask, who made these girls spoilt? Men like you! I rest my case
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by yinkslinks(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
Not his baby. Can you guys see that olosho he recently met in Ghana sightly by me? I feel they went visiting together. His just making bloggers rich while he makes fooooolish NL readers more stuuuuupid
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Basic123: 3:29pm On May 30, 2017
princeofpeace22:
FTC hmmmm

..you can visit politics section.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Tisham20(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
so having babies all over wit different women is now an achievement

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by TrippleTte: 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
so u think u have money you can do as u like abi,ok as a nairaland said if ur father had done same do u think you would have enjoyed that platform of fathers wealth as u did.....anyway ur life ur future...good luck
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Orpe7(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2017
robosky02:
yeyebrities grin

keep on producing babies and increasing the babymamas

Na michelin baby be this o
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by DucheSsMerezz(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Sorry Davido...but you are just an irresponsible man.

You are having children all over the place,just because you think you can....and just because you think the money is there.

Well....I have news for you.Those children and their mothers will show you pepper in the future.One day,your child with baby mama no 5 is going to wake up and wonder why his dad does not come to pick him up at school,why his dad does not come to say goodninght to him,why his dad does not eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with him,why his dad is not there to play with him,or to talk with him.

His dad is not there...because he is with baby mama no 12....or is it 27?

Davido, a man is there for his children. To guide them, to love them,toshow them the way. This one that you are busy spreading your seed everywhere....at the end of the day you won't be there for your children.

And you will regret it. Big time.

Davido....time to grow up. Marry your baby mamas,put them for one house.Yes...polygamy...but at least let your children see you most days of the year....not when it is time to pay their mother salary.

Or else,one day...when you look for them,and tell them that you are their father....they will look at you and say 'Do I know you?'
Word... Wish I could like this o'er and o'er again.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by MrCEO69(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian Musician and Sony Music Act, Davido shared a picture of himself and a newly born baby and tagged it "Number 3 don show".

This comes after he was pictured with a lady there, which led to sparks from his babymama, Amanda.

Woah, This would come as a surprise if he truly has another baby, given that Davido is not know to keep secrets.

CHECK SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/davido-pictured-with-baby-number-3-in.html?m=1

THE ONE HE INSTALLTED OR THE ONE IN UR VILLA
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by babapressy(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
Very poor dignity
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by muller101(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2017
Don't blame him.he is OBO . Yorubas will understand better
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:

You are having children all over the place,just because you think you can....and just because you think the money is there.

Well....I have news for you.Those children and their mothers will show you pepper in the future.One day,your child with baby mama no 5 is going to wake up and wonder why his dad does not come to pick him up at school,why his dad does not come to say goodninght to him,why his dad does not eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with him,why his dad is not there to play with him,or to talk with him.

Davido, a man is there for his children. To guide them, to love them,toshow them the way. This one that you are busy spreading your seed everywhere....at the end of the day you won't be there for your children.

Davido....time to grow up. Marry your baby mamas,put them for one house.Yes...polygamy...but at least let your children see you most days of the year....not when it is time to pay their mother salary.

Or else,one day...when you look for them,and tell them that you are their father....they will look at you and say 'Do I know you?'

you wrote this novel bkos of another person life style ...guy my mind is telling me that you the one who is irresponsible
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 5:15am On May 31, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

you wrote this novel bkos of another person life style ...guy my mind is telling me that you the one who is irresponsible

Well., I am single, a born again Christian, a virgin male , I am reserving myself for my future wife....who I beleive God has waiting for me, and as far as I know....I have no child (yet!).

It has not been easy keeping myself pure,saying no to intimacy with females before marriage....but knowing what God's word says about those who donot flee youthful lusts....I know that it will pay to stay pure.

And there have been benefits in the here and now.I have never had to treat myself for STD's,never had to worry about HIV....INFACT it is my fear of getting HIV that prevents me from looking for babes to have some fun with (having treated and interacted with many people living with HIV...and having been present when some died...I know personally how bad that can be. Yes...condoms...but peoplecan forget).

So,my life is not like Davido's life.

What motivated me tocriticise Davido,however,was the fact that his relaitonship with his children might be in jeopardy. My paternal grandfather was a polygamist....but at least ALL his children knew him and he knew them,and he lived with them,and took time to be with them. Davido is just flying from woman to woman....with no responsibility. The children won't know him at all...and that to me is a scary prospect.

Anyway....God bless...and good morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 10:36am On May 31, 2017
dessz:
so, having lots of children outside of wedlock is now an achievement undecided www.nairaland.com/attachments/5408465_20170410103641_jpeg398aa010ed54f96b5c3eb0b9fe5a3ce1

WHo wedlock Epp?
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 10:38am On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
No sense atall, money miss road

How is that your problem? His family are in support of his life style, No room for gold digger.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
9jakohai:

lame, When money talk, Hos children will have their driver hahha..
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by dessz(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

WHo wedlock Epp?

Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 10:43am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Better don't allow hate block your senses.
Who told you anyone is bothered about the girls? The only concern is the kids that will grow in a such condition. If you and the likers of your comment can't reason that out, I wonder...

Shey it's the wonderful mothers of old that trained the girls that sleep around?

So what should he have done? get married to one gold digger that will ruin his career? LOL.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by Nobody: 10:54am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

lame, When money talk, Hos children will have their driver hahha..

They still need their father.

I have a distant relative who is very very rich and elderly. The man took time to bring up and be there for his children.

His children are all adults,married, and a credit to their father as a result.

The man is not perfect....but regarding his children....he was there for them.

Davido is just spawining seeds around.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 10:58am On May 31, 2017
9jakohai:

They still need their father.

I have a distant relative who is very very rich and elderly. The man took time to bring up and be there for his children.

His children are all adults,married, and a credit to their father as a result.

The man is not perfect....but regarding his children....he was there for them.

Davido is just spawining seeds around.

And who tell you Davido won't do same? You might be surprise he send all his children to same school.
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by midehi2(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

How is that your problem? His family are in support of his life style, No room for gold digger.
just here what you are saying....SMH
Re: Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana by chngebeginwthme: 2:21pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:

just here what you are saying....SMH

Sorry what should i be saying? push him to marriage and later regret doing so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

River Goddess! Tboss Goes Topless For Photoshoot (photos) / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.