Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) (42527 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by cristianisraeli: 2:28pm On May 30, 2017
Akainzo:

Except by Nigerian laws, a Judge cannot run a groundnut farm! grin grin grin

And by Nigerian law, all illegally obtained evidences are admissible.
The law says OBTAIN a Search Warrant, but evidences collected without a search warrant are admissible in Nigerian courts, therefore the law makes provision for getting a Search Warrant AFTER the event has happened. So go figure.

which kind talk bi this...HOW WILL YOU OBTAIN A SEARCH WARRANT AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW?..just imagine what you are saying.because those kind of things happen in nigeria does not make it right..thats why a police man can break your door and search your house without warrant.theres too much disregard for the law in nigeria..nigerian law enforcement agents make judges look weak.in.normal countries..A JUDGE DARE not issue an order and you disobey..thats contempt..maybe ur just trying to be sarcatic..i guess
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by cristianisraeli: 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
Akainzo:

Please, you've been watching too many American movies or reading American laws, all evidences are admissible in Nigeria, including ILLEGALLY obtained ones so long as the judge deems it suitable to help the case.

To help you out, we don't even have a wire-taping law in the first instance. Please pick up a copy of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act of 2015 and educate yourself.

there you go and you wonder why the dss and efcc cant win any high profile case.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Akainzo(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which kind talk bi this...HOW WILL YOU OBTAIN A SEARCH WARRANT AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW?..just imagine what you are saying.because those kind of things happen in nigeria does not make it right..thats why a police man can break your door and search your house without warrant.theres too much disregard for the law in nigeria..nigerian law enforcement agents make judges look weak.in.normal countries..A JUDGE DARE not issue an order and you disobey..thats contempt..maybe ur just trying to be sarcatic..i guess

Well, Dino is a NIGERIAN SENATOR, he would be charged to a NIGERIAN COURT where a NIGERIAN JUDGE would determine if he had broken NIGERIAN LAW using NIGERIAN EVIDENCES provisions.

Do you see why I am talking about the Nigerian Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015 and not any US/UK or whatever law you are mouthing about?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Akainzo(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

there you go and you wonder why the dss and efcc cant win any high profile case.

Are they losing because they are falling foul or US provisions or Nigerian provisions?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by homirefacuny(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2017
flyca:
For the sake of our NL brethren without data. Here is the highlight of the clip:

Justice: I wanted to let you know that you that I'm satisfied.
Dino: Oh oh oh, that's great.

Justice: Whatever you want to do, make it erm USD
Dino: Of course. Of course. No problem madam.

Wait o, shebi na this man write book on corruption? Nigerians, it is finished cry

Cursed Nation. Damn, I just can't begin to weep.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2017
y come out now?you withheld information
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:52pm On May 30, 2017
Marotzke:
DSS turning over official government property (tapes derived from lawful surveilance) to Sahara reporters for material gain.
Let dem declassify every tape and every result of surveilance of politicians in their possesion and let's see who will come out smelling fine.
As at the time this tape was obtained, Dino was the poster boy of APC so it was official secrete.
Now that he has started exhibiting independent thinking, classified government secretes are being brought out in the open to nail him.
Let's see the results of surveilance on Hunkuyi,Abe,Kyari and Dariye all loyal APC senators.
lol if Dino is wrong he is wrong! If tomorrow someone comes up with a damning allegation against Buhari will I say Oh it's because Buhari is not in power that's why they are releasing such? no! He should well dance to the music.
We don't have any reason to be supporting this nonsense. These people are freaking rich and if the parents of some of us are half as rich and connected as they, we will rather look up for start up capital and business contacts and not be scrambling for these very limited jobs that children of the common man are pursuing. This is disgusting regardless of the political party of the perpetrators. We must condemn that.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Oluwapeldon(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
Sahara report shut up both of u get case on june 5
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Pumpido75(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A failed attempt to bring dino down, we the masses would fight for him...

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero
i believe you are alone, truth doesn't need anyone to fight it's cause.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by kjhova(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

please where is the corruption here?he could say hes buying groundnuts from the woman and she asked him to pay in dollars.i think your not truly listening to your self man..are you saying its legal to bug or wiretap someone?how did they get the recording?if its not invasion of privacy then its character Assassination.there are lots dino can sue them for.as long as sahara wasnt in the room while they were having that conversation..my friend its illegal..you keep saying this.the burden of proof is on them to prove that their telephone was bugged..if they phone wasnt bugged or wire tapped..please answer..HOW DID THEY GET IT?..they only people that need to prove something is sahara..they have to tell us how they got it

Apparently you don't know how the legal system work.

It's alright man. Hope to chat again on some other topic.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by ridbell01(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A failed attempt to bring dino down, we the masses would fight for him...

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero
you are referring to yourself as Masses...you need drug
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by cristianisraeli: 6:14pm On May 30, 2017
kjhova:

Apparently you don't know how the legal system work.

It's alright man. Hope to chat again on some other topic.

trust me i know how the legal system work.i was in that field for 2years anyways chat again later
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by wasuka14(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
You may be right in your own thinking. But no matter how powerful or connected humanbeing think they're. God is the supreme controller of the whole universe. So at appropriate time others too shall be expose, no matter whomever behind them today.
Marotzke:
DSS turning over official government property (tapes derived from lawful surveilance) to Sahara reporters for material gain.
Let dem declassify every tape and every result of surveilance of politicians in their possesion and let's see who will come out smelling fine.
As at the time this tape was obtained, Dino was the poster boy of APC so it was official secrete.
Now that he has started exhibiting independent thinking, classified government secretes are being brought out in the open to nail him.
Let's see the results of surveilance on Hunkuyi,Abe,Kyari and Dariye all loyal APC senators.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by middlebelter(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
It's is heart breaking how people have the courage to start defending people that are alleged to be corrupt whatever reasons!
My take is, we should all stop defending who ever has been alleged to be corrupt untill such individual has been cleared by competent authorities.
If Dino has a corruption allegation, let him proof he's not corrupt by approaching a court to clear his name. The likes of COMMONWEALTH019 should please stop dragging in the likes of Tinubu into Dino's matter. It is Dino's that have been accused, when Tinubu is accused we shall also require him to clear his name. But when we start defending anybody, it gives them the boldness to take us for granted and to loot us dry.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Marotzke(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2017
OlaMiki:
Don't come here and talk nonsense , no one care whether u eat from d crumbles of Dino. if u are arrested today for this mumu allegation of urs, do u have the proof that DSS is the one that released this to saharareporter ?

You better seal up you basket mouth , mumu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Y
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Marotzke(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2017
OlaMiki:
Don't come here and talk nonsense , no one care whether u eat from d crumbles of Dino. if u are arrested today for this mumu allegation of urs, do u have the proof that DSS is the one that released this to saharareporter ?

You better seal up you basket mouth , mumu shocked shocked shocked shocked
You know a moronic re.tard,by his disjointed rantings. People with organic brain disease are quick to throw tantrums and threats.
O you are supposed to scare me with a threat of DSS arrest?
Please crawl back to the assylum for the criminally insane from which you escaped.
In your schizophrenic delirium, you forgot that only the domestic spy agency has the mandate to wiretap judges and politicians for national security.
Such action by any other agency is not only criminal but treasonable.
The only caveat is that they cannot prosecute with such information not obtained with a judicial order.
Such information are also protected by the official secrets act.
Why am i even educating an idiota like you.
Oya come an arrest me. From the post alone,there are four tell tale signs that show that such information could have come only from DSS.
What happened when the call logs of Wike and Fayose were released?
Who were those behind it?
Mumu, you must be one of those recently recruited illegally.
Eye go soon clear you.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Marotzke(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
Smooyis:

Youths are seemingly becoming the problem of this country. Wether left or right, once a case of corruption is alleged, we should all clamour for prosecution for the sake of the entity called Nigeria.
when you get home ,call your father a youth.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 9:06am On May 31, 2017
Martins301:
Same nigga forming anti corruption czar. When are we going to rise up and crush this idiots in one mighty revolution like that of Egypt and Libya? Oh! We still have to win the war against tribalism first. This country is a joke. Can't wait to leave this hell of a nation.

How are we going to when the likes of CROWNWEALTH019 is still supporting Dino, Saraki etc..
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 9:10am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
SaharaReporters contacted the spokesperson to the Cross Rivers state governor, Christian Ita who said they could only locate a family member of the Ikpeme’s who was already a civil servant in the state before Prof. Ayade became the state governor in 2015.

This part has nullified the veracity of this story.

Dino is a corrupt Thief if being harassed by a Media Thief Sowore for threatening the Biggest Thief Tinubu to impregnate his Wife

Can you imagine a dead brain? Maybe it's because of the wig you have on your head for over 6month..

According to the conversation, They say if the girl can work without getting paid till April i think. Do you know if the said lady turn down the offer?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 9:47am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
But Tinubu is your godfather

Well FYI Tinubu have tried by CCB under GEJ Government when and mind you he was the opposition leader then which can use that opportunity to get him out of the way.. But he win the case against the Government.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Well FYI Tinubu have tried by CCB under GEJ Government when and mind you he was the opposition leader then which can use that opportunity to get him out of the way.. But he win the case against the Government.
Next time kindly type in English
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 10:37am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Next time kindly type in English

I never knew i typed in zulu ewu..

When you have wig on your head for 6month how will you be able to reason?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I never knew i typed in zulu ewu..

When you have wig on your head for 6month how will you be able to reason?
What does your Mum and Sisters wear?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
What does your Mum and Sisters wear?

I haven't seen my mother with wig because she is such a responsible woman and believe in being Natural and same is my sister..
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I haven't seen my mother with wig because she is such a responsible woman and believe in being Natural and same is my sister..
Then wait your gf is doing window shopping for a wig right now
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Then wait your gf is doing window shopping for a wig right now

I am married with kids and my wife with never even try to that..

LOL those smelly wigs haha..
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I am married with kids and my wife with never even try to that..

LOL those smelly wigs haha..
Type in English O ye stone age man.

Hope you enjoyed your 2mins fame quoting me? Now run along.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by chngebeginwthme: 10:54am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Type in English O ye stone age man.

Hope you enjoyed your 2mins fame quoting me? Now run along.

Fame quoting you? hahaha joke of the century.. You should be happy i even have your time..

beside your profile pictures and why are you ugly? Why do you need heavy makeup and wig?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Samunosuke(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
SaharaReporters contacted the spokesperson to the Cross Rivers state governor, Christian Ita who said they could only locate a family member of the Ikpeme’s who was already a civil servant in the state before Prof. Ayade became the state governor in 2015.

This part has nullified the veracity of this story.

Dino is a corrupt Thief if being harassed by a Media Thief Sowore for threatening the Biggest Thief Tinubu to impregnate his Wife

It is a normal thing to back-date back-door government appointments. Trust me on this. No matter where they go, your file will be there saying you were employed as a 5 year old.

That part verified the veracity of this story.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by sweetgala(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
wadetaw202:
I didn't hear the word "bribe" in this thing. This thing won't hold water.

Bribe is a descriptive term, I doubt Dino would approach the judge and say "Madame I have a desire to bribe you so you can favour me in your judgement"

Even plebeian police men wrap their request for a bribe in mutually understandable indirect sentences
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by wadetaw202: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2017
sweetgala:

Bribe is a descriptive term, I doubt Dino would approach the judge and say "Madame I have a desire to bribe you so you can favour me in your judgement"

Even plebeian police men wrap their request for a bribe in mutually understandable indirect sentences

I guess this is exactly what makes this audio record untenable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.