Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES (11652 Views)

Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) / Total Shut Down. VP Osinbajo In Alimoso, Lagos State. PICTURES. / Mace Theft: Senators Plot Omo-agege’s Total Shut-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by igwebuike01: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:
Why are the Igbos taking pride in activities being shut down in PH? Most of the affected areas are areas largely dominated by Igbo traders, so it is expected.

I Am in solidarity with the Igbos, they have the right to self determination, and the Nigerian state have been unjust not just to the Igbos but the ND people, so I can appreciate their concerns.

However you guys shouldn't drag my city into this, don't come online and give the impression like Rivers State is part of Igbos or supporting Biafra. You want your Biafra and we want our ND republic. I am not a tribalist, check my post I have NEVER made any tribal comment. As a minority I care less about what the 3 major tribes do with themselves.

Just leave us out of this. Lagos Bus stop still busy as ever.
Your people are the trouble makers, trying so hard to restrict Igbos to SE alone is the only place we have issues with you. If you say that Biafra is for Igbos then stop dragging Igboland with your ND republic and there will be peace. There is no ethnic group called ND

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by GrandGarcon: 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Your people are the trouble makers, trying so hard to restrict Igbos to SE alone is the only place we have issues with you. If you say that Biafra is for Igbos then stop dragging Igboland with your ND republic and there will be peace. There is no ethnic group called ND
Upper cut, he must ne bleeding a river by now. This is the Ultimate response. I love it.

14 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by 6pax: 1:38pm On May 30, 2017
Schematics:
I was supposed to leave PH today back to Awka after the commissioning of Portharcourt pleasure park but I changed my plans when I realised that today is the day the late IKEMBA NNEWI sanctioned.

Realtimes pictures.

with due respect mr. been following you for a little while and I must say that you strike me as a supremacist. I have read in threads you said you did'nt believe in IPOB/MASSOB or Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike because they are not from your state. however, the sit at home you are tauting is made possible because of this groups and its leadership yet you craftily wrote: 'today is the day the late IKEMBA NNEWI sanctioned' ostensibly to keep massaging your ego.
Is that how we Igos are going to make a nation
Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by kingzizzy: 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
correctNwa042:
Abagworo lies exposed

Forget that 'sabo'. Him and his master, Okoroawusa, have been thoroughly embarassed by the highly successful Sit-At-Home

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by PFRB: 1:50pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:
Why are the Igbos taking pride in activities being shut down in PH? Most of the affected areas are areas largely dominated by Igbo traders, so it is expected.

I Am in solidarity with the Igbos, they have the right to self determination, and the Nigerian state have been unjust not just to the Igbos but the ND people, so I can appreciate their concerns.

However you guys shouldn't drag my city into this, don't come online and give the impression like Rivers State is part of Igbos or supporting Biafra. You want your Biafra and we want our ND republic. I am not a tribalist, check my post I have NEVER made any tribal comment. As a minority I care less about what the 3 major tribes do with themselves.

How can Lagos bus stop be busy when Boro park and mile 1, 2, and 3, are not busy. The buses that keep Lagos bus stop busy come from Boro park and the miles 1, 2, and 3 and even 4

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Nwogeh: 1:57pm On May 30, 2017
Truth like no other,I am here in PH and I can confirm what you said, 90% compliance

14 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by siobh: 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Zimbabwe is not as bad as you think
look at the exchange rate, i am a man that mix with the outside environment, an economy that cant allow citizen to compete with the outside world to me is crap.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by GrandGarcon: 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
siobh:

look at the exchange rate, i am a man that mix with the outside environment, an economy that cant allow citizen to compete with the outside world to me is crap.
Yes the exchange rate, but the have abandoned that currency, and the BBC is overplaying the whole thing, Zimbabwe is not as bad as you think.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Ashez: 2:35pm On May 30, 2017
Biafra... United we stand, divi....forget that one we cant be divided

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by siobh: 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yes the exchange rate, but the have abandoned that currency, and the BBC is overplaying the whole thing, Zimbabwe is not as bad as you think.
not bad then. i hope one day we wont abandon our currency also grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by EasternWind: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
positivelord:
nonsense... my office is at Nkpolu PH and there is nothing like shut down....from Tank to rumuokoro to chuba there is nothing like shut down.
As far as am concern these pic of PH MUST have been taken on sunday...stop deceiving yourself
Yeah, u're very correct. I saw u driving down the road this morning with ur private car................................

........................GOOGLE
Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by chidi4eze(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
Everything worked normal in Elelenwo..this thing is a personal thing..if you like you observe it..not like there was a shut down anywhere in port harcourt..it's a personal decision especially for privately owned businesses
Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by DocHMD: 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Not only tonyebarnista the likes of Udmaster, bantura and fatermathy should also be included.

Dem go pick race.

NtoAkwaIbom, I thought you said it only happened in Onitsha and Aba?
I want to smell that ewedu body odour again. please come.

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by hardbody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Abagworo:
Chino you've not shown any real photos of places except that Diobu/Ikoku area which is expected. I don't have much chance today but I passed through Aba road in the morning and it was busy as usual. I will like to see Waterlines, Presidential, Rumuola and GRA junctions. Station road, Azikiwe road, Creek road and Aggrey road. Odili road, Slaughter, Ordinance, Amadi, Abuloma, Mother cat etc.

OGA YOU NO GET SHAME LIKE THIS? If i were you, I will just shut up and let this cup pass over me, haba

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Dem go pick race.

NtoAkwaIbom, I thought you said it only happened in Onitsha and Aba?
I want to smell that ewedu body odour again. please come.

grin grin

you have problem with comprehension, I know most of u do, I showed u pics of My state, bobbling. the

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by hardbody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
Schematics:

Old clown just shut up. Where are you so we can do a joint inspection. Am heading to Genesis now in GRA..where are you?

Chizoox.....TKO

What a shame....See calling out ooo

If na me i go come out because of shame grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by GrandGarcon: 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
siobh:

not bad then. i hope one day we wont abandon our currency also grin
I dont live in Zimbabwe, but you should take anything you hear from CNN and BBC with a pinch of salt, What happened in Zim is called economic sabotage by the west, they call it sanctions but in reality it is sabotage

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by LazyYorubas: 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Buhari should be blamed for this,arresting nnamdi kanu and that 5 percent speech blew this stuff out of proportion.
I see pain and frustration ..what a tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by juman(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
nigeria should let biafra go.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by UnchangeableGod: 5:11pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:

My friend, Rivers State comprises of Igbos, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ogonis etc. Igbos are the majority ethnic group and they have been ruling Rivers State for decades, from Peter Odili to Celestine Omehia to Chibuike Amaechi to Nyesom Wike. What are you talking about? The indigenous Igbo's in Rivers and Delta States do not want to claim Igbo so as not to be marginalized like the core South easterners. We know the truth. You can as well say that Kwara and Kogi Yorubas are inferior to Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti Yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by otokx(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
Lying is fast becoming a past time in Nigeria, normal activities at University of Port Harcourt with freshers writing their semester examinations.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by martyns303(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, Rivers State comprises of Igbos, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ogonis etc. Igbos are the majority ethnic group and they have been ruling Rivers State for decades, from Peter Odili to Celestine Omehia to Chibuike Amaechi to Nyesom Wike. What are you talking about? The indigenous Igbo's in Rivers and Delta States do not want to claim Igbo so as not to be marginalized like the core South easterners. We know the truth. You can as well say that Kwara and Kogi Yorubas are inferior to Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti Yorubas.

I have seen all the previous comments and ignored them, because they lack merit. but your comment got me in disbelief, Igbos are the majority in Rivers State?

Wait, is it the Ikwerre people you are referring to as Igbos? Because all the governors you just mentioned are Ikwerre. Please don't let them hear it from your mouth, they will find it very very offensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by UnchangeableGod: 6:48pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:

I have seen all the previous comments and ignored them, because they lack merit. but your comment got me in disbelief, Igbos are the majority in Rivers State?

Wait, is it the Ikwerre people you are referring to as Igbos? Because all the governors you just mentioned are Ikwerre. Please don't let them hear it from your mouth, they will find it very very offensive.
Whether some Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema, Andoni etc get offended or not is not the issue. I have already stated why some do. If Ikwerres are not Igbo, then Abakiliki, Awgu, Arochukwu, Abiriba, Item, Nsukka, Ibuzo etc too are not Igbo because Ikwerres speak clearer Igbo. Let me tell you, if your mind is open that Ikwerre is a dialect of the Igbo language just like Ngwa, Owere, Onicha, Orlu, Nsukka, Abiriba, etc. This is the truth. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by martyns303(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Whether some Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema, Andoni etc get offended or not is not the issue. I have already stated why some do. If Ikwerres are not Igbo, then Abakiliki, Awgu, Arochukwu, Abiriba, Item, Nsukka, Ibuzo etc too are not Igbo because Ikwerres speak clearer Igbo. Let me tell you, if your mind is open that Ikwerre is a dialect of the Igbo language just like Ngwa, Owere, Onicha, Orlu, Nsukka, Abiriba, etc. This is the truth. Thanks.

What? They speak clearer Igbo? I say again, don't let them hear this nonsense from you. Some Ijaw/Bayelsa people bear names as Ayebakunle (empasis on Kunle), it would then be safe to say they are Yoruba right?

I don't have problem with Igbos or their agitation. When our people were agitating for resource control, they did not come and bomb anywhere in Igbo land, they did not kidnap any whiteman in Igbo land. I see no reason why you guys want to come and agitate on our soil.....

If you guys decide to lock up ur shops, it's non of our business, when it happens, you won't runaway with your landed properties. Another abandoned properties to claim, (you will know what I mean if u r good with history).
Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by UnchangeableGod: 7:50pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:

What? They speak clearer Igbo? I say again, don't let them hear this nonsense from you. Some Ijaw/Bayelsa people bear names as Ayebakunle (empasis on Kunle), it would then be safe to say they are Yoruba right?

I don't have problem with Igbos or their agitation. When our people were agitating for resource control, they did not come and bomb anywhere in Igbo land, they did not kidnap any whiteman in Igbo land. I see no reason why you guys want to come and agitate on our soil.....

If you guys decide to lock up ur shops, it's non of our business, when it happens, you won't runaway with your landed properties. Another abandoned properties to claim, (you will know what I mean if u r good with history).
I am not after agitation or no agitation. It is a free world, you are free to support or not. Back to Ikwerres issue. I have heard Ikwerre dialect and I have heard Nsukka people speak. I understood more of the Ikwerre than Nsukka or even Awara in Imo. I am not even sure you are from Rivers. Anybody can claim anything in a faceless forum like this. Some from Rivers and other former Eastern region may not support Biafra. I am sure there some in Anambra, Imo and Abia that do not support the agitation. But the truth must be spoken. There are indigenous Yorubas in Togo and Benin. There are also indigenous Hausas in Ghana, Chad and Niger. State demarcation which is a human creation does not change one's ethnicity. The bottom line is that there are indigenous Igbos in Rivers and Delta states. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2017
otokx:
Lying is fast becoming a past time in Nigeria, normal activities at University of Port Harcourt with freshers writing their semester examinations.
You're funny, would you expect students to miss their exams or what?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Amah70: 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
correctNwa042:
Abagworo lies exposed

Abagworo is an Aboki who understands a bit of Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Amah70: 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
because bi*fraud thugs promised to killed anyone who show up for work

Foolishness. People stay indoors to remember their killed people, na him you still de cry for.

That crude oyel for Niger delta has removed your people's grey matter from una brain.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by ariesbull: 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:

No chibuike, amechi, ikwerre, is umumasi are all Latin names

The secretary of ohaneze ndi igbo is ikwerre man and a lawyer for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by Mansions: 9:59pm On May 30, 2017
martyns303:

Mr man u are a uselessss bastardd that have sold his birth right and fighting an oil war that he can't even boste of a common cup of grude oil. Rivers are igbo's incase you don't know all the river state governors bear a typical igbo name and they all speak igbo language .you are fighting while an aboki hausa man is busy drilling grude oil in your father's land in tank and druns .yet you can't boste of a cup of it . Mumuuu

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES by ariesbull: 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
Mansions:

Mr man u are a uselessss bastardd that have sold his birth right and fighting an oil war that he can't even boste of a common cup of grude oil. Rivers are igbo's incase you don't know all the river state governors bear a typical igbo name and they all speak igbo language .you are fighting while an aboki hausa man is busy drilling grude oil in your father's land in tank and druns .yet you can't boste of a cup of it . Mumuuu

Easy on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign / IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) / Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.