Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (56861 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
Pls greet the resident evil of daura. Talk sense to him,if the other ear isnt blocked yet
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by watered(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2017
Her visit reminds me of the song titled 'Sexual Healing'
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND (Attah's Concept) (Episode 3)

Watch this VERY FUNNY video PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND and remove your anxiety and sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce-iCrVgZ4U
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Let's hope he's not the one punishing him.

Let's say 'sickness is natural.'
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
I thought she's been with him all along
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Maski87: 2:16pm On May 30, 2017
Ok when we told you to be giving him punany, whenever he wants it either in the kitchen or the other room,and you refused ,now you see what you have caused for us in nigeria,and now you are looking very sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by thespokenword: 2:20pm On May 30, 2017
This woman is beautiful!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
midehi2:
Eeyaa! God will heal your husband
will of God should be done. I can't pray for God to heal him or not. people should go and learn how to pray

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My life is already better than anyone in your village you tortoise ...You have low IQ like your Buhari so much that you don't know that the Nigerian Army carried out a full military operations on the Shias as they slept after the road episode , they went back to their camp in the night and killed over a thousand of them and mass buried them
Kai...omo men,ur level of stupid!ty has rendered me speechless. But I'll say this, u're delusional. Ur life is already better u say? Congrats,now go and smtin productive. M0r0n. How about GEJ? person wey get high IQ dey talk sh!t like you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Godwitus1(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
God will heal our President in Jesus name... God blessed Nigeria... First lady my regards to him....
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:57pm On May 30, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Tell ur husband to personally resign as Nigeria president and also from Nigeria politics and I promise u ur husband will be jogging b4 the end of Ramadan.

The gods are angry with ur husband

Hmmmm, ifa has spoken!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
frisky2good:
She looks troubled. I really feel for her.

Why won't she be troubled... Her husband is close to the other side now than to us... Well my sincere advice is that she better tell that her husband to ignore the cabal and resign so he can enjoy his old age or what retired Sani Abacha might also involuntarily retire him... Get well soon Uncle Buhari and resign in peace

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by delivryboy: 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
God is not man my dear, he does not dish out punishment like man does.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by delivryboy: 3:05pm On May 30, 2017
Ogashub:
grin grin grin grin grin...even with all the money she still get pimples ....may God heal him....in Islam if a husband doesn't instruct and control his wife like a ram she won't move an inch imagine a woman going to visit her sick husband after about one month on addmison religion of piss my left balls
Christian= Christ-like, you are not Christ-like.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is what the almighty God says in his word the bible. Please open your bible and read 1Timothy Chapter 2 verses 1—3.
You might not how to accuse God for wickedness
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
StainlessH:
Even when yar'adua wife Turai was power hungry her husband died in her hands. Buhari wife dey naija dey enjoy. Lesson marry women way be your mate e go pity you small.

You don't know the reason. Maybe PMB told her to stay in Nigeria for reasons they best know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 3:20pm On May 30, 2017
midehi2:
Eeyaa! God will heal your husband
I just dey wonder hw she dey cope with her sex life
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
Adebayo4all:
I just dey wonder hw she dey cope with her sex life
the thing go don tire her sef, they have been fvcking since immemorial na grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2017
God will heal yur husband and cause him to resign jejely
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
May God Heal his Manhood as u embark on this trip.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2017
factwriter:

The same God who protected your alter ego (Salman Rushdie) for nearly three decades despite he wrote and published despicable libels against an holy prophet of God.

Get the drift?
No one tell God what to and what not to do

Oga lock up. 'The Satanic Verses' was satirical of organised religion as a whole and not solely Islam, as Ayatollah Khomeini made it seem.

It is instructive to note that the Charlie Hebdo publishers didn't merit the same 'protection', or that of all faiths and religions they satirised, only Islamic terrorists deemed it fit to retaliate on God's behalf.

Think before talking, especially in public.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by factwriter(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oga lock up. 'The Satanic Verses' was satirical of organised religion as a whole and not solely Islam, as Ayatollah Khomeini made it seem.

It is instructive to note that the Charlie Hebdo publishers didn't merit the same 'protection', or that of all faiths and religions they satirised, only Islamic terrorists deemed it fit to retaliate on God's behalf.

Think before talking, especially in public.

So what's your point

Evidently you don't even know what was said and what my reply is/was meant to be.

Some nearly three decade old unverified information itching your finger tips lead to your outburst.

Go through my all mentions (over the moniker SALAMRUSHDEI) and you will realised you have just crashed -uninvited-into a private party.

Thug! Get a life.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
factwriter:

So what's your point

Evidently you don't even know what was said and what my reply is/was meant to be.

Some nearly three decade old unverified information itching your finger tips lead to your outburst.

Go through my all mentions (over the moniker SALAMRUSHDEI) and you will realised you have just crashed -uninvited-into a private party.

Thug! Get a life.

Say the truth, does what you just spat make any bit of sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by factwriter(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Like I said, GATE CRASHERS aren't invited.
Smarter Nairalanders than you have had hectic time trying to read between my lines.

Stay clear and have peace, hang on and asphyxiate.
... beware internal combustion doesn't kill you over Islam related matters.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
midehi2:

the thing go don tire her sef, they have been fvcking since immemorial na grin
4wie she is still young
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by factwriter(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Now I get it. Attitude typical of a drifter.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by jessedaflow: 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mrs. Aisha Buhari, today left for London. She will spend time with her husband President Buhari who is presently on medical leave. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-aisha-buhari-leaves-nigeria-to.html
na ship she use or plane?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
What has she been doing in Nigeria since? Oh ok, those caging/hoarding Mr. President just gave her leave to visit him abi? Does she not know she was suppose to be by him from day 1?
This was thesame thing i wnt 2 write.the cabal jst approved her proposal 2 see her husband....funny world

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
factwriter:

Now I get it. Attitude typical of a drifter.

Attitude typical of a numbskull. Caught slipping on your 'intellectual' discourse, you go digging into my profile. Just don't let me catch you attempting to justify extremist Islam again, you Wahabbi apologist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Enoma222(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Ogashub:
grin grin grin grin grin...even with all the money she still get pimples ....may God heal him....in Islam if a husband doesn't instruct and control his wife like a ram she won't move an inch imagine a woman going to visit her sick husband after about one month on addmison religion of piss my left balls

ur BIG left ball
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by segmenticu0031: 5:49pm On May 30, 2017
God we heal ur husband. since cos u have true love with him keep it up
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by nagoma(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:

Superstition and illiteracy go together. You can't make a simple correct sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.