Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (56855 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
nagoma:

Superstition and illiteracy go together. You can't make a simple correct sentence.

Pathetic.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2017
I hope Our Mr. President Buhari will get well soon. embarassed undecided

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Clemsworld(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Clemsworld(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
[KONJI]
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by forkadict(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My life is already better than anyone in your village you tortoise ...You have low IQ like your Buhari so much that you don't know that the Nigerian Army carried out a full military operations on the Shias as they slept after the road episode , they went back to their camp in the night and killed over a thousand of them and mass buried them

Why have you guys also constituted a huge nuiansance our the years? You shut down major roads arbitrarily. You have once turned a vice president and a governor back on that road cos of your demonic activities. Who does that? No one has the right to deny anyone access to public facility unless of course where safety becomes a factor.

And ever since that episode, I have never heard that you guys block any major road in zaria due to your satanic activities. Moral of my story is we need sanity in nigeria. If that is what it takes to instill sanity into you guys and purge yall of your animalistic tendencies, then I'm sorry, SO BE IT!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On May 30, 2017
forkadict:

Why have you guys also constituted a huge nuiansance our the years? You shut down major roads arbitrarily. You have once turned a vice president and a governor back on that road cos of your demonic activities. Who does that? No one has the right to deny anyone access to public facility unless of course where safety becomes a factor.

And ever since that episode, I have never heard that you guys block any major road in zaria due to your satanic activities. Moral of my story is we need sanity in nigeria. If that is what it takes to instill sanity into you guys and purge yall of your animalistic tendencies, then I'm sorry, SO BE IT!

So you believe the penalty for a traffic infraction is genocide against sleeping women and kids ? Damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by forkadict(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you believe the penalty for a traffic infraction is genocide against sleeping women and kids ? Damn

Oh so you call that traffic infraction? Damn.

How convenient for you to play the victim card now. Were you not the first to physically engage that convoy on the day in question? I saw the video dude.

Fact remains that you guys needed to be taught a lesson. You were already constituting a threat to the Nigerian state. If you could turn the number two citizen back cos of your sickening crusade. What else was left?

So chairman, it wasn't just a traffic infraction as you quoted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by orjaha(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2017
greet him mah,
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by iykofias(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
forkadict:

Oh so you call that traffic infraction? Damn.

How convenient for you to play the victim card now. Were you not the first to physically engage that convoy on the day in question? I saw the video dude.

Fact remains that you guys needed to be taught a lesson. You were already constituting a threat to the Nigerian state. If you could turn the number two citizen back cos of your sickening crusade. What else was left?

So chairman, it wasn't just a traffic infraction as you quoted.
@bolded, so by killing innocent children n even old women was a good way to go ova it? U guys kip spewing trash on dis forum.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by forkadict(m): 1:17am On May 31, 2017
iykofias:
@bolded, so by killing innocent children n even old women was a good way to go ova it? U guys kip spewing trash on dis forum.

First of, I never said anything about a good way or a bad way. I only said that those guys (and this includes you as I sense you are one of them) needed to be taught a lesson.

The innocent women and children you mentioned were just collateral damages. End of.

To tame a monster, SOMETIMES one needs to act like one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Punishment1: 1:22am On May 31, 2017
Dottore:
But this woman too fine Walahi

Exactly. I think she's the most beautiful first lady we've ever had. I love her caramel skin and overall facial features too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by obyrich(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Never knew the president's wife is saluted.
You spoke my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:06am On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
Eeyaa! God will heal your husband
I love ur profile pix...that's what being a father is all about. It says it all. But let's look at buhari d father of d nation and ask how has he been a father to Nigerians? unlike d father in ur pix who would rather get wet 4 his boy 2 stay dry, buhari would rather exhaust our forex that he said we don't have 2 stay healthy while many groan in hunger in d country. when last did u visit a govt hospital 2c how families struggle 2 keep their loved ones comfortable in sickness. some have become human fans as they fan their loved ones all day. there are things u will c that will make ur heart melt and u will wish u could help. have u ever been 2 a verification centre 4 pensioners?u will weep when u c peoole who have served this country being carried on d back, put thru harrowing experiences 4 their own sweat which most never leave 2 enjoy.these are d people that need ur prayers
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 4:19am On May 31, 2017
Wishes u Mercy travelling Journey
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by totorimi: 4:32am On May 31, 2017
She seems to have been banned from granting public speeches after the last one where she exposed the cabal. Poor woman has been caged she cannot talk. They should just allow the amiable and highly educated lady Dee to do this work.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:37am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope but their religion teaches that whatever happens to a man is the will of Allah

1. For God's will cannot be resisted ( Rom 9:19 )

2.“It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart” (Ecclesiastes 7:2).

3. “In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.... (Ephesians 1:11-12).

I can go on and on but I won't even waste time. Ive always said that of every major religion, the most ignorant of their faith--AND fate---(and thus the most hypocritical on the planet) is the Christian. And of this lot, the dumbest, wicked and most evil-hearted is the African that claims to be a Christian.
Their ignorance of what they claim to believe is infinitely limitless. Very Ignorant group in all their actions. Why do you think Su-Saharan Africa is the poorest Region on the Planet while North Africa with its Muslims fares better?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by midehi2(f): 6:39am On May 31, 2017
lexy2014:
I love ur profile pix...that's what being a father is all about. It says it all. But let's look at buhari d father of d nation and ask how has he been a father to Nigerians? unlike d father in ur pix who would rather get wet 4 his boy 2 stay dry, buhari would rather exhaust our forex that he said we don't have 2 stay healthy while many groan in hunger in d country. when last did u visit a govt hospital 2c how families struggle 2 keep their loved ones comfortable in sickness. some have become human fans as they fan their loved ones all day. there are things u will c that will make ur heart melt and u will wish u could help. have u ever been 2 a verification centre 4 pensioners?u will weep when u c peoole who have served this country being carried on d back, put thru harrowing experiences 4 their own sweat which most never leave 2 enjoy.these are d people that need ur prayers
i quite understand you, but these things you mentioned didnt start with Buhari, it has always been there, we are all corrupt in this nation, everyone is greedy, it will take God's grace for this country to be normal, even we youth should mount that position, it will be more corrupt, no zeal, no fear, no feelings for each other....mhennn! we have a long way to go.
i prayed for him cos he is human like me.....Peace!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
oza room tinz on point!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope but their religion teaches that whatever happens to a man is the will of Allah
your own religion does not believe that
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 10:57am On May 31, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Never knew the president's wife is saluted.

Before nko, She deserve respect as the wife of the President..
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

i quite understand you, but these things you mentioned didnt start with Buhari, it has always been there, we are all corrupt in this nation, everyone is greedy, it will take God's grace for this country to be normal, even we youth should mount that position, it will be more corrupt, no zeal, no fear, no feelings for each other....mhennn! we have a long way to go.
i prayed for him cos he is human like me.....Peace!
It wouldn't take Gods grace 4d country 2b normal, it will take LEADERSHIP, that's part of what ur pix portrays which buhari like many of our leaders don't possess. I didn't say d issues I raised are buharis fault. I brought those things up 4u 2 also spare a thought&prayer 4 many out there who are in distress but don't have access 2d kind of comfort d president has. as a rejoinder 2ur position that "these things didn't start with buhari", every president inherits assets & liabilities. u are voted into office so u can use d assets 2 fix d liabilities. its not enough 2 say " change begins with me" and tell everyone 2 purchase made in Nigeria goods then after budgeting N3.8b to aso rock clinic u still spend billions more on medical trip abroad. d president deserves our sympathy cos he is really really sick. last pix I saw of him, they had shaved his hair which suggests he might b receiving chemo. this would have been a good opportunity 4 him 2 stop medical tourism by asking 2b treated here in d country. that is leadership. do u no how much our health sector would improve if all d funds being spent on d president in d UK is used 2 fund our health sector?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Before nko, She deserve respect as the wife of the President..
issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.