Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323179 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by joekes(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2017
possessor1:

please how was it for unilever? did they use video on demand too.

Yes oooo
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by joekes(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2017
aegis86:
Check your spam folder,the links normally come together,if you don't see it however then you'll have to mail them as quickly as possible.

Thanks .... but not in my spam. I have mailed them twice but not feedback yet
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
joekes:

Yes oooo

oh really, I sincerely appreciate your response. thanks

was their process similar to shell? (was this 2016 or 2017)

and do you have any idea when they got final stage invites was it after 2 days..or 3 days.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aegis86: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
joekes:

Thanks .... but not in my spam. I have mailed them twice but not feedback yet
You've got to hold on then, they'll surely get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jerrrrry: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
FLOURICON:
Please I need the test material. Anyone that has it should kindly send it to me, my email is flourishjoh@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
What you need is Confidence and Gods Grace. you don't need any material...

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls did anybody use hotpot from fone for their laptop. Hw stone is it to for the video interview, or shld I just get a moderm?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dgame50(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Samhyme:
guys who have done the test, I was timed out, so I couldn't submit my verbal section. pls does it mean that I will score zero in that section since I couldn't submit (I was timed out automatically)?
it would submit for you automatically when it timed you out
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ceechedah: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
IF YOU NEED THE QUESTIONS AND YOU DROPPED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW.
YOU CAN REPLY, FOR THOSE THAT SERIOUSLY NEED IT

Please help with the test material pleaseeeee.

Orimadikecharles@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omoyennimie:

How were you able to access the numericals,verbal and abstract test?

Headlong grin

Just try stay calm, focus and be as fast as possible. Also, by all means use a strong, well tested connection and u would be fine.

Tips on d verbal were mostly

Analogies ex graphite is to pencil as -- is to pen. (ink)

Synonyms and Antonyms (**some questions would ask you for the synonym/antonym of a word which you are to pick from d available options

**Odd words in a group)

Simple Logical statements ex. All Nigerian girls are slay queens. Omo is a Nigerian girl.
If both statements are true, then omo is a slay queen.

That format. (repeatedly for d 24questions)
-------------------

Numerical
Please ans all the basic arithmetic questions(BODMAS) first, then arithmetic progression and then simple word problems.

Abstract Reasoning -- well pray for a third eye because this one na almost spiritual questions.

NB: U are to use this information wisely and develop ur own strategy.

One more thing- I am still awaiting result grin

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
zeemdam:

On your default storage

Abeg My people, is it an audio Interview? Or video interview? I want to know If i should go and sharply prep my suit to use for it. Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jamaola: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please guys, I am having problem with the On-demand video part. During the practice I couldn't hear my voice but the video went well. At a time the voice comes out like 10-15seconds and off it goes for the rest of the recordings. Please what might be the problem and do you people have similar problem? I can not move on to the Interview proper since the voice it not that good. Help me, biko.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
sunnysec:
Pls did anybody use hotpot from fone for their laptop. Hw stone is it to for the video interview, or shld I just get a moderm?

Hotspot did it for me without no hitch. Well, get whatever you need to make you successful but I don't think one should overtly be finicky about this whole thing.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
sunnysec:

Abeg nor tryam. Comon test wey I write naim hotspot almost Bleep d whole thing up for me. Either u do d interview on phone (preferably) or u use a modem. Tho, d network strength is what really matters, I'd still advice you go with either of d aforementioned options.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Kingphilz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please house. can I use Infinix hot 4 to write the test? my laptop is in a very bad shape and i cant get access to any cafe around here. please help...I need to write the test asap

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omoyennimie:

How were you able to access the numericals,verbal and abstract test?

Disregard my earlier reply... I guess my brain is still on airplane mode.

U can access all of d three tests from d link sent to you. Refer to the message sent to you, inviting you for a cognitive test. In dat msg contains the link which would redirect u to d cubiks portal where u would take d test.

U can google cubiks intermediate cognitive test to have a feel of d questions.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sapphire23(f): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
yes,you can. I used infinix hot 4 as well.

Kingphilz:
Please house. can I use Infinix hot 4 to write the test? my laptop is in a very bad shape and i cant get access to any cafe around here. please help...I need to write the test asap

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please did anyone use laptop for the video interview? If yes, I have a few questions.
1. Were you able to practice on laptop before taking the actual test because I did not see anywhere I can practice. Would I click start first before I can practice, I am scared of clicking start because I am not prepared for the interview.
2. My laptop does not have loud speakers, do I use ear-piece?
3. Should I use moxilla or chrome.
I await responses please. Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Baybeeteejay:

I tried laptop with an up to date chrome and the mighty grace of God it worked. So please get a system. The hustle is real. Success
Hello, pls is your network provider hotpot from ur phone. Want to know if there is no need borrowing moderm
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by victoremah(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
SAAS:
Hello everyone.
Please I need some help. I can't find my school's name "University of Jos" among the list given. Without this I cant move forward. Any ideas undecided

Hello,

Select "Others" from the dropdown list and you will see another box open for you to type your school name. Type "Nigeria - University of Jos". I hope you find this helpful.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoyennimie(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
I used Hot 4 phone likewise. The video is better dome with your phone with good internet connection.
My opinion
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
victoremah:

Hello,

Select "Others" from the dropdown list and you will see another box open for you to type your school name. Type "Nigeria - University of Jos". I hope you find this helpful.
Thank you. I've got it cheesy wink
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by eonyeabor(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Queenarbie:
Am yet to get the online assessment mail but got the on demand video interview mail. Pls, do I proceed with the interview?

Hi, I am in the same shoes with you. Sent two mails to them alread . Please let me know when you receive an assessment mail ,I intend to go ahead with the video interview.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tee24:
Please did anyone use laptop for the video interview? If yes, I have a few questions.
1. Were you able to practice on laptop before taking the actual test because I did not see anywhere I can practice. Would I click start first before I can practice, I am scared of clicking start because I am not prepared for the interview.
2. My laptop does not have loud speakers, do I use ear-piece?
3. Should I use moxilla or chrome.
I await responses please. Thanks.

-Yes i was able to practice
-you have to click start before you can practice.
-try with your laptop and with your earpiece, you will be to watch and listen to your test video recording then you will know which is better ...your laptop or earpiece.
- I used chrome... i think chrome is better.. provided you are using the latest version.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
not for HND holders I guess cos I couldn't find any Nigeria Polytechnic among d listed institutions
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yomi96(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ivory45:
abeg send me what was received by that guy about the test questions prezzyivy43@gmail.com
bro help me too wen u eventually have it
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yomi96(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ivory45:
abeg send me what was received by that guy about the test questions prezzyivy43@gmail.com
bro help me wit it to at yomiadelola96@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baybeeteejay: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
sunnysec:

Hello, pls is your network provider hotpot from ur phone. Want to know if there is no need borrowing moderm

I used Hotspot and it worked well. Na just grace. If you check my previous comments u go see how i suffered to get it to work. I tried everything na the least tin I expect naim come work. Na God's grace abeg
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Akorkor(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Olochedavido:
not for HND holders I guess cos I couldn't find any Nigeria Polytechnic among d listed institutions
I applied for my younger sis, and shes HND graduate. Just click on others and put the name of your institution.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Olochedavido:

Na oyel company u suppose apply, so you can now have 2:1 and above in polytechnic abi?....

You people will not just the requirements before proceeding to application.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samju100(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omoyennimie:
I used Hot 4 phone likewise. The video is better dome with your phone with good internet connection.
My opinion
want to use same too but in all my sample video I can't see all my recording to hear what I say.
thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
dameezzyy:

Na oyel company u suppose apply, so you can now have 2:1 and above in polytechnic abi?....

You people will not just the requirements before proceeding to application.
are u ok at all?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
possessor1:

-Yes i was able to practice
-you have to click start before you can practice.
-try with your laptop and with your earpiece, you will be to watch and listen to your test video recording then you will know which is better ...your laptop or earpiece.
- I used chrome... i think chrome is better.. provided you are using the latest version.
Regards.
Thank you so much. Best of luck and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.