Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323716 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
berepiki:
just finished stage1...I did everything using itel 1408( small fone with airtel data plan)..awesome... itx not abt the fone ,itx all about GRACE...got a report on my personality in the form of a pie chart...waiting to start stage2...Godwilling
...thank you J E S U S

Congrats bro. Please can you give some tips on d interview questions, possibly, some questions you were asked. I'm due for d interview in a few days time and I don't want to prepare amiss
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Fredoh(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
geodemainguy:
Download latest internet explorer, Firefox or chrome. You can use Android phone with 5.5version up, or apple phone.

When you are using phone, download the HireVue app from play store or iOS iTunes.

Your laptop may not be brighter and the microphone may not be suitable, but I tell you! If you download the HireVue app, you will enjoy it and can even do practice before the main interview.

Hope this helps.
Please house, how do I practice the on demand video before actually taking the interview?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ivory45: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Experienx:

Please I need o..savvyadonis2010@gmail.com
abeg send me what was received by that guy about the test questions prezzyivy43@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dainty09:

Exactly one just need to be confident and be calm in answering the questions. It baffles me too why people like hoarding information and extorting from people it only children that does that. God help us all, we do our best and leave the rest for God to favour us.

Collecting money is one thing which is wrong, but hoarding the question from you isn't wrong. Everyone should have a fair play- The first set people who started the video interview wasn't given any clue on how it will play out. So go prepare and no one is a fool we 're fighting for the same position.

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by donafure: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
I just did the test on my laptop. I must confess that the time is damn too short to even think. I did well in verbal reasoning, but am not too sure about numerical and abstract reasoning. My advice to everyone is 'use a fast internet network and think fast when taking the test'.
See you at the top!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dainty09(f): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
woodfrank:
Hi, did anyone receive a feedback email, informing you that you have completed stage 1, after completing the on-demand interview?
Yes I got a feedback mail for completing stage 1 and a summary report of the working style test. A link was sent to me to see what I described in that stage
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Emaimo:
A friend of mine just got a regret mail after the hirevue interview. He did the interview day b4 yesterday.

His questions and mine were completely different
You mean he did the HireVue interview day before yesterday and got a regret mail today?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2017
I just got a mail from shell informing me they are waiting for my video submission, ayam feeling so special cause it seems na only me dem send d message. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoyennimie(f): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Fredoh:

Please house, how do I practice the on demand video before actually taking the interview?
Thanks in advance.

Please I need tips too
adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoyennimie(f): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2017
dameezzyy:
I just got a mail from shell informing me they are waiting for my video submission, ayam feeling so special cause it seems na only me dem send d message. grin grin grin

Can you please help.on question tips please.
adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by saffyy(m): 1:39am On Jun 05, 2017
this video interview sev get as e be...see qstn abeg
" why applying to shell?"
I tell dem say na cuz of oyel moni ; lol

but on a serious note one got to be able to speak with fluency and concisely with good grammar.
else u find ursev waffling. e no easy my ppl
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by woodfrank(m): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Dainty09:

Yes I got a feedback mail for completing stage 1 and a summary report of the working style test. A link was sent to me to see what I described in that stage

Thanks dear
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lil9333: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Baybeeteejay:

Not yet. I was told to change network from glo to etisalat or mtn. I want to try dat now

I used Etisalat with the same problem. Please let me know if it works.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baybeeteejay: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Lil9333:

I used Etisalat with the same problem. Please let me know if it works.

I tried laptop with an up to date chrome and the mighty grace of God it worked. So please get a system. The hustle is real. Success
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by stanisbaratheon: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
dameezzyy:

na true..
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Graysmooth(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
I got the same message last night ooo
dameezzyy:
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NoblePrince91: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2017
For those that have successfully applied, do you know anyone that graduated in 2012, applied and was not sent a REGRET mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2017
E epp meoooo.....My village people are at it again

Woke up to do my video and discovered my voice has gone haywire as a result of cold (hoarse voice)

Any quick remedy?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
NoblePrince91:
For those that have successfully applied, do you know anyone that graduated in 2012, applied and was not sent a REGRET mail?

Graduated in 2011 no regret mail
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chiscodedon(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
For those that have done the video interview using hirevue app on mobile,is earphone required?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NoblePrince91: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
DreManuel:

Graduated in 2011 no regret mail
Ok, tnk sir. Will go apply asap

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
dameezzyy:
E epp meoooo.....My village people are at it again

Woke up to do my video and discovered my voice has gone haywire as a result of cold (hoarse voice)

Any quick remedy?

Drink olive oil
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
jayloms:

Drink olive oil

I don't haveoooo
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by adamilare11: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=djeezy post=57164236][/quote]
Please canI get it? My email is:
adamilare11@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2017
[s]Mehn! My brain went on airplane mode during d numericals. Are we to get feedback immediately or after d interview, cause I really doubt my performance in d numerical part I swear. Was even timed out.

To those yet to write, by all means get a freaking fast ntwk, otherwise, ur time will suffer.[/s] well all that don't matter cause I'm operating by grace.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2017
jayloms:
[s]Mehn! My brain went on airplane mode during d numericals. Are we to get feedback immediately or after d interview, cause I really doubt my performance in d numerical part I swear. Was even timed out.

To those yet to write, by all means get a freaking fast ntwk, otherwise, ur time will suffer.[/s] well all that don't matter cause I'm operating by grace.

It is advisable to do it at midnight, dia won't be network issues by DAT time except u live underground. Me finished cause I had no network issues

Goodluck guys
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Please guys I have an issue I need help asap, in my certificate from school my first name was swapped for my other name and while filling the shell app form at the end they specifically said any name mismatch is automatic disqualification but I hadn't collected my certificate then wen I applied thinking my school wouldn't have made that error now I have been sent the link for the video interview but am at a cross I am thinking of restarting my application using my second email than still using the old application I don't want to be disqualified please any advice thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2017
dameezzyy:

It is advisable to do it at midnight, dia won't be network issues by DAT time except u live underground. Me finished cause I had no network issues

Goodluck guys
And I'm expected to compete with geniuses like you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samju100(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
about the video interview is it compulsory to finished the 3 mins or you can stop around 1 mins. thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
mbv90:
Please guys I have an issue I need help asap, in my certificate from school my first name was swapped for my other name and while filling the shell app form at the end they specifically said any name mismatch is automatic disqualification but I hadn't collected my certificate then wen I applied thinking my school wouldn't have made that error now I have been sent the link for the video interview but am at a cross I am thinking of restarting my application using my second email than still using the old application I don't want to be disqualified please any advice thanks
Even if your name is swapped for other names, just ensure both the swapped name and your first name are there during registration.

Two out of your names just need to be correct with that of your shell registration. A mismatch will occur when at least two of your name in your certificate can not match with that of your shell profile name.

Do not register again, your dashboard, already bears information about you which you can not change during another registration. Such as; date of bate, name, passport, Cv, and other uploaded documents. This are already stored in their database.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.