Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323588 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
yusufhaji:
guy it's obvious u not matured enough. Why must u believe that u are the best candidate

Nobody badder than me son...

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
majekdom2:
their actions is no where wrong as I do not think there was any privacy agreement not to share experiences. I shared those stuffs for you to see "holier than thou" don't get the jobs in most cases.

Are you implying I am claiming to be holier than thou? And where did I ever say anything about people's​ righteousness​ giving them a job? You know what? Just enjoy man. I have given my opinion, you have given yours. It is what it is. I am not hungry, and I am not jobless, I don't care about people who shared info, or people who have connections. My own problem is defending what is wrong. And if you say they are not wrong, I rest my case. Don't come and start assuming shit about me. I will say this again, you don't know me, and I don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sapphire23(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
you'all should take a chill pill.. enough with the insults
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olypharm: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let's leave shell first, nobody is talking of oando gas,if u got invite for graduate trainee test indicate please
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bozinny29: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
olypharm:
Let's leave shell first, nobody is talking of oando gas,if u got invite for graduate trainee test indicate please
No o, have you?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guys Abeg, we have all voiced our opinion on this Matter. Please let's rest this case while we await our success/regret mail. If God say you go chop oil money, nothing fit stop am. And even if you have 5.0 CGPA , you may not pass the first stage sef. Abeg let us spread love message. And our criticism should be constructive. One love

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by goodguy4sure(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Did My Video and Test Assessment on Sunday Noon And I got a Regret Mail Yesternight by 9:15PM...

I strongly believe that anywhere am needed, I won't Struggle for it...
I wish other Applicants Success...

Any Success Letter Yet?

15 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
olypharm:

Are you talking about Oando gas and power holding this Saturday at Workforce? If so, It's not graduate trainee but experienced job.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Did My Video and Test Assessment on Sunday Noon And I got a Regret Mail Yesternight by 9:15PM...

I strongly believe that anywhere am needed, I won't Struggle for it...
I wish other Applicants Success...

Any Success Letter Yet?

Sorry boss. Unto better things. I have a theory I want to put forward to the house, for all those who got regret mails, can you give us the exact time you got your feedback on working style assessment/You are done with stage 1 mail, and the exact time you got your regret mail? The exact times. I know this is too much to ask, but I believe it can help others estimate their fate. Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Are you implying I am claiming to be holier than thou? And where did I ever say anything about people's​ righteousness​ giving them a job? You know what? Just enjoy man. I have given my opinion, you have given yours. It is what it is. I am not hungry, and I am not jobless, I don't care about people who shared info, or people who have connections. My own problem is defending what is wrong. And if you say they are not wrong, I rest my case. Don't come and start assuming shit about me. I will say this again, you don't know me, and I don't know you.
you are the one talking right or wrong now @ second bolded what has brought about being hungry and jobless and connection. @ 3rd bolded Yes, they are not wrong, they haven't shared any proprietary info @4th, I don't know you and don't care to. I can only tell your person and intelligence from your posts and that I have done. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by quinn08(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
GeoOla25:
i see no reason why you should criticize anyone in this thread for his or her actions, i can see a clear picture of what i experienced in university days in class with this over sabi people that will never allow anyone pass more than them, if you were not lucky to have access to questions before your own assessment , should not be a criteria that others should not be lucky,and moreover why do you search for past question before taken a test?.... life is race of individual, we all carry different destinies, so if you don;t have it, you shouldn't be sad or angry that someone else have it,
i rest my case..let us grow up.
You are very correct dear...I don't see why someone's opinion should affect others....This might seem like a competition but I tell u its all about luck....if u like don't give your insights about the test...mark my words if one will fail,he/she will definitely fail.....if I ve the chance to help,I will help...it won't change Gods grace upon my life....you think this is the university,where you go to the library and tear a part of a text book just to own the answer alone n pple still did better than you or hide materials from your course mate n still fail that is why most of u are ashamed to share your regret mail just to come back next year n disturb pple on this thread for more info....If u think u shouldn't share an idea here...better go use your ideas and set up your own company so as to employ pple

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
olypharm:

I did. There is a thread for Oando
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Obinna101: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
1moletan:
please kindly forward it to me too imoleowojori082@gmail.com. Thanks
pls, forward it to me. Chosentrail@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
majekdom2:
you are the one talking right or wrong now @ second bolded what has brought about being hungry and jobless and connection. @ 3rd bolded Yes, they are not wrong, they haven't shared any proprietary info @4th, I don't know you and don't care to. I can only tell your person and intelligence from your posts and that I have done. Enjoy the rest of your day.

1. So arguing about something being wrong means someone is claiming to be holier than thou?

2. Yes, so you will know my words are not influenced by the gra gra or anxiety to get the job because I feel others have an advantage more than me, but by my feelings about defending what is wrong.

3. They being wrong or right, that's just our opinion, which we don't need to force down anybody's throats.

4. The pleasure is all mine.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by libb: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
DreManuel:

Are you talking about Oando gas and power holding this Saturday at Workforce? If so, It's not graduate trainee but experienced job.
[quote author=AbbyE post=57282040]

You again?? She said indicate,and if you didn't get an invite,then ignore n read pass. You always want to correct and try to bring one down, I don't know wat you achieve doing that, you want to remove the wood in ones eyes when you haven't removed the plank in your eyes. I can see you are Mr perfect. Hmmm, u have a long way to go in life
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

1. So arguing about something being wrong means someone is claiming to be holier than thou?

2. Yes, so you will know my words are not influenced by the gra gra or anxiety to get the job because I feel others have an advantage more than me, but by my feelings about defending what is wrong.

3. They being wrong or right, that's just our opinion, which we don't need to force down anybody's throats.

4. The pleasure is all mine.
if only you know the so many "wrong" things you do daily! If you don't have to force something in your throat, you should have ignored. Oh , job.. the ones that will get the job are not even posting on this thread that's even if they are on NL
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by libb: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
AbbyE:

I did. There is a thread for Oando
See wat an appropriate and decent response is

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olypharm: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
DreManuel:

OK u mean graduates have not been shortlisted yet?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
majekdom2:
if only you know the so many "wrong" things you do daily! If you don't have to force something in your throat, you should have ignored. Oh , job.. the ones that will get the job are not even posting on this thread that's even if they are on NL

Oh yes! I am not perfect, I make so many mistakes, I do a lot of things that are wrong. But I don't defend my wrong deeds. The application is just what it is, you are obviously just particular about the job itself (about people helping others) and not the actions and implications. My prayer is you get the job, so you will see life does not revolve around it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
olypharm:
OK u mean graduates have not been shortlisted yet?

There is a test this Saturday, just wanted to know if it's the same as what you talked about. You can check this thread out if you've not done so.
https://www.nairaland.com/3810977/oando-gas-power-limited-recruitment/2
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ABIM2016: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Alright then. Since you all have quick twitter fingers, I have one question for you all saying nothing is wrong. And I believe this should end the argument. Like I said I am not against those who shared the interview questions, I am against those who are defending the action itself.

If you eventually​ have this shell Interview, or any firm for that matter and you are asked "would you share this interview questions on Nairaland or with anyone else?" Please do enlighten us what your answer will be, since all other people are hypocrites and you all are right. (Funny some of of you even said everyone has a right to their opinion)
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please I just did my video interview and after completing it and it submitted. It showed something like outro video on the page and then on the screen, it showed continue so I kept on clicking on that continue but nothing came up so I thought to refresh the page and I did that and then it showed nothing. It just said the interview has been completed and is no longer available. All this long story is just because I want to find out if that outro video has any sort of implications on the result. Please I will appreciate any answers. Thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=libb post=57282744][/quote]

Hey bro/sis. How re you today? Yesterday is gone and it's a brand new day so i'm not in the mood to joining issues with you. But it's amazing how prejudice blind one true his/her senses.

As per having a long way to go in life, you are right about that. And I commend for making sense today.
Be that as it may, I still feel like an old Negro preacher who prayed thus;
Dear Lord, I ain't what I ought to be, I ain't where I wanna be, I ain't where I'm gonna be, but thank God I ain't where I was.

Enjoy!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yudeeaikay:
Please I just did my video interview and after completing it and it submitted. It showed something like outro video on the page and then on the screen, it showed continue so I kept on clicking on that continue but nothing came up so I thought to refresh the page and I did that and then it showed nothing. It just said the interview has been completed and is no longer available. All this long story is just because I want to find out if that outro video has any sort of implications on the result. Please I will appreciate any answers. Thank you

You are on the right track.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nena2014: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi, good day all, I have been reading comments on regret mail since, plz has anybody gotten a success mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
nena2014:
Hi, good day all, I have been reading comments on regret mail since, plz has anybody gotten a success mail?

Someone said something about it rolling in, but I am not too sure now.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
We won't give up yet. I'm optimistic that something good will surely come.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Oh yes! I am not perfect, I make so many mistakes, I do a lot of things that are wrong. But I don't defend my wrong deeds. The application is just what it is, you are obviously just particular about the job itself (about people helping others) and not the actions and implications. My prayer is you get the job, so you will see life does not revolve around it.
I am not particular about the job, I am particular about you gaining understanding and knowledge so you can differentiate right from wrong. Lols @ get job. Not everyone that comments on job posts are jobseekers or in the race, some are employees, some work in same sector/industry. Don't be too sure about who mentions you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.