Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323155 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Efunbanke1914:

@Jesusgirl92 did you receive a confirmation email after submission.
Moreover, have you started the test?
. I've not started d test.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Mystic20 post=57093952][/quote]
Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
I successfully completed the application but I didn't receive any confirmation email from them. Is that right?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Valindazz:
what did they ask you? Thanks
I haven't done the online interview o.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mosbiod(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Any Technical Role applicant received link to the assessments? please?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nickysazz: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Have you gotten the assessment mail?

Next2Bezee:
Application Complete

Percent of application completed 100%

Employment Opportunities 2017 - Nigeria

For your security, please sign out when you are finished.

Thank you! Your application to Shell has been submitted. You will receive an email with information on next steps.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nickysazz: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
What date did you put to start work?

cris83:
I successfully completed the application but I didn't receive any confirmation email from them. Is that right?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Realex007: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
2 hours 30mins online video interview discussing technical experiences it's meant for graduates
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by emmabod(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thavybe:
These people just flew from application straight to Hirevue interview, na wa o.....
I thought I am alone o
So no assessment!?!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mosbiod(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
I think they just wanna start with that first

emmabod:

I thought I am alone o
So no assessment!?!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dainty09(f): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
cris83:
I just finished applying too nd I received confirmation email from them check ur spam
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
emmabod:

I thought I am alone o
So no assessment!?!
They later sent assessment to me o. so be expecting it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Engrobiorah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thavybe:
They later sent assessment to me o. so be expecting it.
Which should we do first
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
jayloms:
Who will be d Joshua in this Journey?? grin
undecided nobody wants to volunteer! I can be Caleb tho
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nickysazz:
Have you gotten the assessment mail?

Yeah i did an hour ago
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Which should we do first
You can start with either of the 2, but if i were you, i'll start with the assessment.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
GeoOla25:
please who has taken the assessment, we need screenshot of the cognitive assessment here, i take God beg you.

See Shell material grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Abeg, why am i receiving the video on demand interview first. Don't understanding.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
i got my assessment link but the video link came first...please let screenshot the assessment if you have taken yours, i hope this thread will not end like that of the Unilever o, cos all this video interview i am not understanding o

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nickysazz: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Any particular dress-code for the OD video interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dainty09:
I just finished applying too nd I received confirmation email from them check ur spam

My dear, I did and there is no confirmation of my application has been received in spam or inbox. I used Gmail for this application. I have searched and nothing. I went back and checked for my application status on Shell website and it says there is no record of submission. Can you imagine??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nickysazz:
What date did you put to start work?
I used 3rd July, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Emaimo: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vizzim:
Abeg, why am i receiving the video on demand interview first. Don't understanding.

My brother we are in this shoe together
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
They have sent me all the links o... I finished my application around 6pm. Got this at 6.15pm
A warm welcome to the next step of your Shell application!

We aim to provide inspiring, rewarding careers and we're delighted that you're considering working with us.

If you join us the work you’ll do will be really important, because we believe everyone in the world deserves equal access to energy. How can companies, governments and communities work together to meet the rising demand for more and cleaner energy solutions? At Shell, you’ll be a part of our response to this challenge.

What happens next?

You will receive two emails inviting you to complete three online assessments.

1. One of the emails will invite you to take two online assessments, including:

Part A: A cognitive test covering numerical skills, verbal skills and abstract reasoning.

Part B: A ‘working styles’ assessment, to understand how you learn and interact with others.

2. The other email will be an invitation to complete your own video recording:

Part C: You’ll be asked a series of video interview questions to answer an ‘on-demand video interview’.

What you can expect

Take a look at this short video.

The timeframe

You have 10 days to submit the assessments, so we encourage you to complete them as promptly as you can - preferably in the next 5 days. If you don’t submit the assessments within 10 days of receiving them, your application will be withdrawn. Please check your inbox (including your spam or junk folders) for these emails.

Thanks again for your application. We’re excited to learn more about who you are and what you want your Shell career to be.

Wishing you the very best of luck,

Shell Recruitment Team
At 7.30pm, I got this:

ON-DEMAND VIDEO
INTERVIEW WITH
SHELL
Shell Graduate Recruitment

Hi *****

As part of your Shell application, we’d like you to take part in a short, self-recorded video interview. This is your chance to let your personality shine through and tell us more about your skills and experience!

The assessment will take around 20 minutes, and you can complete it from any location with internet access at any point over the next 10 days using your mobile, tablet or desktop computer. Make sure to be in a location that is quiet and where you feel comfortable and relaxed.

If we don’t receive your completed assessment within this time, we’ll assume you’re no longer interested and you will be withdrawn from the process.

Let’s get started

You’ll meet some of our current graduates who will ask you a series of competency-based questions that are designed to help us understand your motivation, achievements and relationship building skills.

You’ll have:

30 seconds to prepare your answer, and
3 minutes to record your video answer to each question

YOUR ASSESSMENT LOG IN DETAILS
Interview access code: ***-***

Job Title: Shell Graduate Programme

Duration: 20 – 30 minutes
Practice or Start your Interview

Interview advice

Reflect on why you’re applying and what your standout experiences are. Be ready to talk about these in an engaging way.
Choose somewhere quiet with a good internet connection so you won’t be disturbed
Test your webcam and microphone
Make sure the area is well lit and you can be clearly seen
You can take the practice test multiple times, until you get comfortable with the format, before starting the actual interview
Preferred browser is Chrome, Firefox or Safari (latest version)
For an optimal interview experience please refer to the system requirements and internet speed via the following [/color]link[/font].

It’s over to you now. We wish you the very best of luck and can’t wait to see your answers!

Shell Graduate Recruitment Team
WANT TO INTERVIEW ON MOBILE?

Please download the Hirevue Mobile App, launch the app and use the Interview Access Code given above to begin your interview
Apple App Store Google Play Store

Shell is an equal opportunities employer. If you have a disability, long-term health condition, or an injury that could require adjustments/accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us at careers@shell.com.
At 8.25pm, I got this:
Further to our earlier email outlining the steps in the Shell graduate process, this is your invitation to take the stage 1 online assessments.

Part A: A cognitive test covering numerical skills, verbal skills and abstract reasoning.

Part B: A ‘working styles’ assessment, to understand how you learn and interact with others.

To get started, access the two assessments through the one Cubiks link.
https://www.cubiksonline.com/CubiksOnline/Standalone/****

The timeframe

You have 10 days to complete the assessments, so we encourage you to complete them as promptly as you can - preferably in the next 5 days. If you don’t submit the assessments within 10 days of receiving them, your application will not be taken further.

What to expect

Part A – a timed, online cognitive assessment, including:

1. Verbal Reasoning: 24 questions

2. Numerical Reasoning: 16 questions

3. Abstract Reasoning: 10 questions

You’ll have 12 minutes to complete this (4 minutes per section).

Part B - an online ‘working styles’ assessment (untimed):

Unlike the cognitive test, this assessment is not timed. The assessment looks at your approach to work and your preferred ways of behaving across the ‘big five’ personality factors: drive, adaptability, supportiveness, assertiveness and creativity.

There are no right or wrong answers, so simply pick the option that feels most natural to you. Most people tend to complete this in 10 to 12 minutes. Understanding your own working style can be incredibly helpful to your ongoing career progression, which is why we’ll share the Cubiks ‘working styles’ feedback with you after this assessment.

Tips for the test

We celebrate diversity and uniqueness at Shell and encourage you to be yourself.
A calculator is allowed and is recommended.
Keep an eye on the timer during the cognitive test.

Before getting started, check you are using one of the following supported internet browsers:

Internet Explorer 9+, latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Edge on Windows 7+
Latest version of Safari on Mac OS
Latest version of Safari on iOS (10" iPad recommended)
Latest version of Chrome on Android (10" device recommended)

Please note that if you get disconnected from the internet while taking the online assessment, you can re-enter the test using the test link in this email, when the internet connection is restored. However, you would have to re-take the entire section where you got disconnected, with a fresh set of questions.

Wishing you the very best of luck,

Shell Recruitment Team

7 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emaimo:

My brother we are in this shoe together
I tire. Others will follow. Hopefully
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
They have sent me all the links o... I finished my application around 6pm. Got this at 6.15pm

At 7.30pm, I got this:

At 8.25pm, I got this:

Thanks so much
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na waa ooh. Still n o confirmation mail from Shell and if I dare apply again, that's disqualification. I submitted since morning and up to still now, nothing. There is God!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gotten both mails as well, only the video interview seems like it'll be a challenge.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Mofetemi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
After the two sent mails from shell some couple of hours ago, i just refreshed my mail now and another mail was sent stating that the cognitive test is what i would observe first and not the video tests as earlier sent. Ergo, i urge you all to refresh now too.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
You guys are strong oh. These Shell assessments that is eyeing me in my mail. Isokay
To be completed in 12 minutes
Verbal 24 question (4 minutes)
Isorite
I will just chill and observe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
buske:

You this Jossite, shey you didn't read where it's written on that page that you should choose 'others' if you can't find your school eh?

Choose 'others' and then enter 'Nigeria - University of Jos' in the box that appears
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.