Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (43797 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
He just visited his mentor that's all!
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by babapressy(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
Terrible
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
Yuck that nasty this pastor is crazy ooooooo. angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Raddie(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
Niflheim:
Junior fraudster finally meets senior scammer!!! Just like toilet roll meeting buffalo buttocks!!! It will surely attract a lot of senseless flies!!!

Hope you know you're wicked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Raddie(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:
See hips on that woman in the last picture

lol

See ex-officio vaseline crew. You made check the pictures again but geez i'm wondering why I missed it initially. #badtguy *winks.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
ebosie11:
Remember controversial South African pastor Prophet Penuel Mnguni who climbed on his congregation,orders them to chew carpet and also made them eat snakes?He was spotted at Prophet TB Joshua's church.The excited General Overseer of The End Times Disciples Ministries said...

'On the Way back to S.A #Excited meeting prophet TB Joshua was fulfilment of scriptures.

It is not about prophecy nor deliverance but fulfilment of Scriptures ,what a humble man of God He is.

I thank God that i had an opportunity to meet with Him.

Year of Unfolding.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/controversial-south-african-pastor.html
funny religion. All comers are well accommodated, if u know what I mean.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:
See hips on that woman in the last picture

I knew someone must notice that hips.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
O God! Deliver us.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:46am On May 31, 2017
Mathew 24: 11 - 13.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by OSCAMO: 4:56am On May 31, 2017
[s]
Topgainer:
Holy Senior Prophet T B Joshua the grandfather of the African Prophets and mentor to Sciencewatch. The younger generation of Prophets pay homage and learn from him, the latest in the Prophetic stunts.
One good thing about him is his redefining the act of Philanthropy.
[/s]
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by OSCAMO: 4:57am On May 31, 2017
nonsense.
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:21am On May 31, 2017
What does he mean by fulfilment of scripture? Abi do they have their own bible that they are fulfilling?...Anyway, birds of a feather, flock......
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by Bobojoe2017: 8:42am On May 31, 2017
Nna you too much : wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 8:50am On May 31, 2017
repogirl:
What does he mean by fulfilment of scripture? Abi do they have their own bible that they are fulfilling?...Anyway, birds of a feather, flock......
Hahaha! Tb joshua is his fore runner while he is the messiah..He visited him to fulfill the scriptures.
Oh gel you fain oo..Now I know why dat sirmanjar like you..Pls lets fulfill de scripture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.