Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) (4105 Views)

Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day / See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair / I Want To Barb For Dekunle Gold - 10 Year Old Barber That Makes N10,000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
Axe barber grin

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
More photos

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by sonofspada(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
Nothing in this world left to see again

2 Likes

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Drversatile: 2:29pm On May 30, 2017
I will run and not look back, any error it can lead to insanity

2 Likes

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by tommybliss007(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
I have a dream
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by chelseaboi(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
Video or ...........
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:46pm On May 30, 2017
Baba, where the video? Video or Adonbilivit
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2017
This is scary shocked shocked shocked,I can just imaging entering a barbers shop sits down and the next I see is hammer and axe,oga I go run tire that day oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by FemiEddy(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2017
I give up
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Princealex1(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2017
would have love to see him use same method to shape the hair.
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by kennykendo(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2017
kingjabz:
Axe barber grin

Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Amberon: 12:39am On May 31, 2017
Lol
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by crazyABO(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2017
Which film is this
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2017
crazyABO:
Which film is this
Lol real life
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by crazyABO(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2017
kingjabz:

Lol real life
wey video angry
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On May 31, 2017
When life has been made easier with the invention of clippers?

Idongerrit undecided
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
This should hit fp
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by blithe2nice(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Clipper don finish for market ni? Fear no go let me smell dat kind saloon o, before person neck go run leave am o.
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by blithe2nice(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Try that in 9jeria, hehehe, sorry will be ur second name. Police will be your very close friend. Na inspector general (IG) go by him self come ur shop from abj.
Re: See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mr P Finally Leaves Psquares Mansion Showing Off His House / Iggy Azalea Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body In Leopard Two-piece (photos) / Okiki Afolayan Reacts To His Wife’s (Abimbola Ogunnowo) 5 Year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.