Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari (4130 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by hylyne(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2017
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, is currently in London, as she left Nigeria on Tuesday morning, for the United Kingdom, UK, to join her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is undergoing medical treatment.

The sudden journey to the UK, came on the speculation that her husband is not responding to treatment, hence the need for him to come back.

NAN reports that Aisha traveled through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Tuesday morning.

Before her departure, she thanked Nigerians for their support and prayers for Buhari’s quick recovery.

Recall, that the President left Nigeria for London on May 7, for another round of treatment, following his last trip in February.

More later…
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by nNEOo(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
just bring back his dead body

4 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by nyabingi(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
watching the turn of events!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
So when did it became a crime for a wife to visit her husband? Some nigerians can think stupidly like IPOB members

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by obonujoker(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
Osibanjo get ready to take over, and we believe you can turn things around for good.......

As for the coup plotters, don't even dare it..

IPOB, give Osibanjo a chance, Nigeria can still get it right...

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by Funlord2(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
hylyne:
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, is currently in London, as she left Nigeria on Tuesday morning, for the United Kingdom, UK, to join her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is undergoing medical treatment.

The sudden journey to the UK, came on the speculation that her husband is not responding to treatment, hence the need for him to come back.

NAN reports that Aisha traveled through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Tuesday morning.

Before her departure, she thanked Nigerians for their support and prayers for Buhari’s quick recovery.

Recall, that the President left Nigeria for London on May 7, for another round of treatment, following his last trip in February.

More later

More later...with no known source a.k.a Heavy LIE! grin
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by psucc(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Funlord2:

U think I see references in the article to NAN or have you checked and it is not true?

If this is true, then something is definitely wrong.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by hylyne(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Funlord2:

Just pray it doesn't happen.
Ewu!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by Funlord2(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
psucc:
U think I see references in the article to NAN or have you checked and it is not true?

If this is true, then something is definitely wrong.

Why should I be the one checking anything? Am I the o.p? So if you create a thread you should be waiting for its readers to verify if what you have posted is true or not? The source of your information is for what?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by LadiIshola(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
Lies from the pits of hell....well, its your stock in trade tho

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2017
Ok she wants to go and confirm if what that uk man Eric joyce said, if it is true.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by adadike281(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
All I am saying is let Biafra go. everyone is attending to his\her need. Aisha's need is to go and see her husband. my own need is an independent Biafra.
givemebiafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by prettyprecy(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by leofab(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
Oh sorry.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by IgboSubmarine: 4:15pm On May 30, 2017
The war between slaves and masters is about to begin

The free borns must not take side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by IgboSubmarine: 4:16pm On May 30, 2017
obonujoker:
Osibanjo get ready to take over, and we believe you can turn things around for good.......

As for the coup plotters, don't even dare it..

IPOB, give Osibanjo a chance, Nigeria can still get it right...

IPOB is not your problem Afonjas

Face the music of your decision and leave Biafrans out of your mess

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by eposho: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
adadike281:
All I am saying is let Biafra go. everyone is attending to his\her need. Aisha's need is to go and see her husband. my own need is an independent Biafra.
givemebiafra
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by Ojidouble: 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
My Guy (mr President) if U Wan Die, Abeg Die Quick.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by vecman22(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
Donkeys(Igbos) una no dey tire
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
adadike281:
givemebiafra
You want to leave me in south south abi?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by SolexxBarry(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
I'm wishing pmb well,tho he has failed us all he shouldn't die now
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by iamxolomon(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by DauraDullardo(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2017
yarimo:
So when did it became a crime for a wife to visit her husband? Some nigerians can think stupidly like IPOB members
You're the third person to comment. Nobody has said anything about her journey yet. Why are you foaming in the mouth?

By the way, I wish Buhari whatever he wishes Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You're the third person to comment. Nobody has said anything about her journey yet. Why are you foaming in the mouth?

By the way, I wish Buhari whatever he wishes Biafrans.
please did you read the news before you quote me or you just quote base on you have commented also?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by hadex90(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2017
nNEOo:
just bring back his dead body

smtin tells me u will die before him FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by hylyne(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2017
vecman22:
Donkeys(Igbos) una no dey tire

Amadioha magbukwe gi
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2017
Chai!! So Obasanjo Don Succeed Again The Fear Of Obasanjo Is The Beginning Of Wisdom In Nigerias Politics.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari by Mynd44: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017

(1)

Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" / "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said / Peter Obi Caught Sleeping And Snoring In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.