Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Imagine Loosing Your Car Keys Then Having To Look For It In This #oyinbo Drawer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine Loosing Your Car Keys Then Having To Look For It In This #oyinbo Drawer (571 Views)

The Reason Nairaland Is Loosing Value / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos / Travel Without Having To Pay For A Ticket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Loosing Your Car Keys Then Having To Look For It In This #oyinbo Drawer by TechPanda(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
Hey Landers, its me, that loyal Panda. grin

How're you doing today? (good?, yeah, me too. Thats great)

Before you start imagining, take a look at your current drawers, try remembering the kind of stress you usually go through finding the keys you keep in them.

So stressful right? I'm glad you could relate.

Well, it just got worst!

If you missed the part 1 of this video, Watch Part 2 below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8ajxa_LBU

Genius Club just shared on their Facebook Fan Page another video of what they call 'The Future of Furniture'

*** Now there is a Part 6 of the video ****

Would have shared the video here, but it's Facebook Embedded.

Just Follow This Link To Watch Video: http://www.techkibay.com/2017/05/futuristic-furniture-with-hidden-compartments.html

Now Imagine Loosing Your Car Keys Then Having To Look For It In This #Oyinbo Drawer........... Only to find out that the keys were already in the car.

(1) (Reply)

Remembrance Of Late Legend Boxer, Muhammad Ali After One Year Of Depature / Dokubo Asari Vents His Anger On Gov. Wike Over Biafra Issue (video). / How Hushpuppi Almost Duped Me: A Nigerian Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.