Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House (37107 Views)

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by cowardafonja: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
henry4dlord:

The name resemble south west name U be mumu
he is a southWASTErn muslin. they take names after their slave masters

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by bejeria101(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
Hehehe whistle blower ko,trumpet tester ni! Una go tire
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by StarPlayer: 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Baby kiss
Shameless man
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Shameless man
Is she you daughter ?
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Reborn14(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
ada Awka how far na
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by StarPlayer: 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Is she you daughter ?
Why not go after your mate? angry
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by bumi10(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
shmmm

I don't know if i should say this government are inconsequential f00ls or should i say they know exactly what they are doing.

How can u encourage whistle-blowers while u are here prosecuting those that their information turned out to be false?

I mean this people can blow and give credible information but before police will sweep-in, things might have changed and police self could even send information to the victim and ask him to clear their house cuz they are coming. These people are politicians and they have these police in their pocket. Police is corrupt. Abi government don't know that?

You gave order for people to whistle-blow and you are now publicly prosecuting one in order to deter others from blowing the whistle which u so blabbed about...it seem you guys are playing Chess with us abi..

ara gbakwa unu there

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why not go after your mate? angry
So when they gave birth to her they gave you a copy of her birth certificate ?
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by miqos02(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
I saw the whistle blower name and I'm not surprise by it. Afonjas sef, Backstabbers
that name is not yoruba
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Makapedia: 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
Na so ... "."
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by StarPlayer: 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So when they gave birth to her they gave you a copy of her birth certificate ?
You're a married man. Stick to your wife and stop chasing after small small girls on Nairaland
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
You're a married man. Stick to your wife and stop chasing after small small girls on Nairaland
See my best man ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by tk4rd: 5:36pm On May 30, 2017
YESSUUUU.!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Dollabiz: 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
Ha
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by StarPlayer: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

See my best man ooo shocked
angry
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by chubbygal(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Which tribe is the man from?
I only know he is Muslim.
KOGI state
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Customer80: 5:41pm On May 30, 2017
The guy could be igala, ebira or idoma not yuruba
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by TinaAnita(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2017
Whistle blowing gone wrong.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by donqx: 5:44pm On May 30, 2017
ha
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Nigerian Police Arraign Whistle-blower Over False Information on Ekweremadu's House

The Nigerian Police Force has arraigned one person for allegedly providing false information to the police in connection with the raid on the house of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

Mr Ahmed Echoda was arraigned on Tuesday allegedly providing false information to the police, leading to the raid of Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s house.

The suspect, who was arraigned on one count of giving false information to the police, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Magistrate Umar Kagarko subsequently ordered that the alleged fake whistle-blower should be remanded in Keffi Prison, pending the ruling of his bail application on June 5.

The official Guest House of the Deputy Senate President in Maitama, Abuja has been raided on Friday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/nigerian-police-arraign-whistle-blower.html

Lies, mission failed.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Pascal181: 5:59pm On May 30, 2017
u no hear name? Ahmed! wat do u uexpect.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Monday5(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Nigerian Police Arraign Whistle-blower Over False Information on Ekweremadu's House

The Nigerian Police Force has arraigned one person for allegedly providing false information to the police in connection with the raid on the house of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

Mr Ahmed Echoda was arraigned on Tuesday allegedly providing false information to the police, leading to the raid of Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s house.

The suspect, who was arraigned on one count of giving false information to the police, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Magistrate Umar Kagarko subsequently ordered that the alleged fake whistle-blower should be remanded in Keffi Prison, pending the ruling of his bail application on June 5.

This is so wrong! A wistleblower should not even be arrested.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by DonCortino: 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, what about police case involving Ekweremadus' forgery with Saraki undecided

Is that why you guys are trying to frame him up?
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by OlaMiki: 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
some comments can be senseless sha see below
Ngokafor:

.....I hope the gullible,blind,deaf and dumb zombies who flayed Ekweremmadu when he raised alarm can see he was correct afterall..

...I am sure the fraudulent Whistle-blower is an APC zombie supporter..pathetic people.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017
Bush meat catch d hunter
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by tk4rd: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017
ask4double:
The police should have been arraigned instead for not carrying out a proper investigation before the witch hunt raid.
DSP Ekweremadu should sue the police..
This will make them more sober.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by tk4rd: 6:07pm On May 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
Whistle blowing gone wrong.
If not for something,, I for like to know you better.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Tecno66: 6:11pm On May 30, 2017
Very good. I like this law. If your info is correct, you will get your cut and your identity will be hidden. But if your info is found to be wrong, your cover is blown and you will be paraded like a common criminal.
CeoNewshelm:

The official Guest House of the Deputy Senate President in Maitama, Abuja has been raided on Friday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/nigerian-police-arraign-whistle-blower.html

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Burgerlomo: 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
Whistle blower don buy market grin
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On May 30, 2017
Of late, I realized that the whistle blowing scheme is not only good but divinely unacceptable.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by DSoj(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
I saw the whistle blower name and I'm not surprise by it. Afonjas sef, Backstabbers

Oloshi from womb. Is that a Yoruba name? Dopemu
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by rxgodwin(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2017
Ah talkam, this "weesuul" go put sombori in problem.

How can small fish brain pipu b given weesuul to blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo / Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.