Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House (37105 Views)

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by iamdannyfc(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
cowardafonja:

he is a southWASTErn muslin. they take names after their slave masters
Abeg weting be southwestern muslim,southwestern is southwestern.no discrimination just like wat you are battling in your land..moreover the name no resemble southwestern name.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
I saw the whistle blower name and I'm not surprise by it. Afonjas sef, Backstabbers

Tribalism has eroded your good sense of reasoning..turning you to a confirm fool.
Tell me the meaning of "ECHODA" in Yoruba?

Oloriburuku ni e!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by lanre4411(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2017
Enemking:
It's seems like buhari sent one of his herdsmen Ahmed echoda to give false information about an innocent man
bro is AHMED ECHODA a Yoruba name? Your hatred to yoruba race will only give u hypertension and take it or leave it yorubas are politically important to this country than your tribe that can never produce a president.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by muffyt05: 6:49pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
I saw the whistle blower name and I'm not surprise by it. Afonjas sef, Backstabbers

SMH for your life. See where tribalism has taken you. So Ahmed Echoda is now a Yoruba name abi,you must be psychologically demented and curious to make a point even when it makes you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by dkattah(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2017
The guy cld v blown his whistle properly but went behind to inform his master that he got information that the police where coming to search the hwse. The slowpoke ended up dribbling himself. Magu might not tolerate this kind of shit ¥€¢£.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by bizzibodi(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
d police are very stupid!ekweremadu has known b4 hand,& has moved his loot to another location.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Daboomb: 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:

So, ECHODA is a Yoruba name? grin grin

You Igbos are daily taking your stewpidity to enviable heights by the day!

Ooh, l remember, today is LiePOBS day and such silliness just have to be doubled.

carry-go, nothing do you. undecided undecided

But seriously, Whistle-blowing is not an "exact science".
It is the job of the EFCC to investigate the 'whistle' and decide whether it is credible or not.
The Whistle-blower is just giving the EFCC a Heads-Up on SUSPECTED illicit funds possible stored in a location.
The Whistle-blower cannot and should not be expected to provide "water-tight information since they dont have investigative powers.

What the Courts need to establish is whether the Whistle was blown OUT OF MALICE, knowing that the information is PATENTLY AND INHERENTLY FALSE and yet such information still made available.

EFCC should not use this Whistle-Blower as a Scape Goat.
Ekweremadu himself should also know that just because he is smart enough to hide his stolen wealth, does not mean he is above board

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by princejamestech: 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
Nice one Mr Blower

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by netways29(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2017
Abeg go to market, buy sence of N50

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by delivryboy: 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
We are talking about whistle blowing and fighting corruption, most people here are concerned about where the whistle blower comes from.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by TundeHashim(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
do u have sense at all? and do many of u liking this post have brains? Is *Ahmed Echoda* a Yoruba name? though I'm part Yoruba but I hate it when u guys say shit bout them..
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by tribalistseun: 7:50pm On May 30, 2017
TundeHashim:
do u have sense at all? and do many of u liking this post have brains? Is *Ahmed Echoda* a Yoruba name? though I'm part Yoruba but I hate it when u guys say shit bout them..
Afonjas always denying their race. So you're now half yorubber and half abokiii. I see.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by edupedia: 8:13pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, what about police case involving Ekweremadus' forgery with Saraki undecided

....don't mind them...yeye Igbos wants to divert attention away from a major crime by their equally criminal and WERE brother...
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Myself2(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
When Ekweremmadu said this some heediots abused him

Useless lying propaganda government

So Ekweremadu was right when he raised alarm,,hmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Dayshow: 8:31pm On May 30, 2017
Similar case of this my nigga

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by dkattah(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
Myself2:

So Ekweremadu was right when he raised alarm,,hmmm
Ekweremadu was only fortunate to escape this one i guess
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Odelhorno1990: 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
Let the truth be told all these said whistle-blowering or blowers are basically over-hiked by our 'basket mouth government' nothing more or less! Kindly contact RenMoney for instant #2.5 million loan for salary earners who really wish to setup a project or business. Just call/whatup Ogaga @08159385912 to get things done without necessarily informing others 4 help on what you can as well do on your own!
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by mkoabiola: 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
No b every whistle dem de blow.

Ds men av d clique.

I pity any whistle blower,dem go use ur head break coconut after fake search
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by stuffs4me(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:

If only you had a brain, you would have been able to use it. Since when did Mr Ahmed Echoda become a Yoruba name.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Reference(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

If only you had a brain, you would have been able to use it. Since when did Mr Ahmed Echoda become a Yoruba name.

Is your name Afonja. Why must you guys respond to every racist exchange. This forum is going to the dogs with all this nonsense and it appears the operators are content with this vulgarity as it pulls traffic. The best and only way to end this mess is to stop responding and break the visciois cycle. You can't see the person, you don't know the person and you vent heat like a nuclear power station. What if it is just a robot on the other end tugging your chain..... abeg wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by guychidile: 10:25pm On May 30, 2017
now IKE,do the needful,sue them ,both whittle blower ,efcc and federal government.,then claim damages....that's all.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by hibee4uall(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Which tribe is the man from?
I only know he is Muslim.
Don't identify Nigerians with a particular religion based on their names. Or u forget, Pastor Tunde BAKARE, YAQUBU Dogara, Apostle SULEIMAN, Pastor MUIDEEN KASALI, YAQUBU Gowon etc
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by stuffs4me(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2017
Reference:

Is your name Afonja. Why must you guys respond to every racist exchange. This forum is going to the dogs with all this nonsense and it appears the operators are content with this vulgarity as it pulls traffic. The best and only way to end this mess is to stop responding and break the visciois cycle. You can't see the person, you don't know the person and you vent heat like a nuclear power station. What if it is just a robot on the other end tugging your chain..... abeg wake up.

Gerarahia you this mumu thing. You must be the king of hypocrites because your own message is filled with vulgarity but you cleverly attempt to hide it in your silly attempt at peace making. Peace makers don't behave like you.

PS: I'm not from the southwest neither am I from the southeast.
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by Enemking: 7:07am On May 31, 2017
lanre4411:
bro is AHMED ECHODA a Yoruba name? Your hatred to yoruba race will only give u hypertension and take it or leave it yorubas are politically important to this country than your tribe that can never produce a president.
go and read my comment again... cos I never said anything yoruba, and stop all these ur yoruba vs Igbo comparison
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by TundeHashim(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonjas always denying their race. So you're now half yorubber and half abokiii. I see.
my father is a Fulani from Ilorin while my mum is a Yoruba woman...so get that into ur thick skull! and I know for a fact that Yoruba people are proud of their ethnic stock. it is only a misfit and unfortunate ethnic group that's hating other Nigerians!
Re: Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House by kingd91: 12:30pm On May 31, 2017
useless Hausa whistle blower... maybe he blew it without brushing his gworo teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.